Help with a cutting stack, choices below!

Massiah

Awards
Hey everyone, I've read so many posts I'm a little shell shocked right now. I am getting ready to clean up my diet and wanted a little pre summer cutting stack recommendation. This isn't my first stack, I did one back in october/november last year (M-drol) While I liked it, I didn't like the back pumps. I got through it though, and looking back at pictures from that time I miss the old "me" I just couldn't get rid of some of my gut though, and now I'm in a better spot/place to control it.(currently working odd hours/on call-no kitchen to cook food)

I just turned 30 :fest30: and I want to get into a leaner me. A decade ago I was preparing for an armed forces bodybuilding contest and was a few weeks out when 9/11 kicked off... you know the rest. I remember only being about 137 lbs. but I was so cut and vascular, I remember the mandatory PT we had to do and I would throw off my shirt and put the old sergeants to shame:sad6: I remember those days, and since I'm only 30 I want to kind of re-capture those times. Good lord I've seen some of my old buddies on facebook and I can say that I've held up pretty damn good compared to a lot of those guys.

Well here's the plan. I have a few things at my disposal(bought before they were taken away) and I was looking for a good "cutting" stack, I know diet and cardio are key, but I also want to use these supplements to help me. Here is the laundry list of PH's I have available, and would like a help with a cutting stack.

M-Drol= Competitive Edge Laps(CEL)-2 1/2 bottles 60 caps
E-Stane=(CEL)-3 bottles-90 caps
X-Tren=(CEL)-2 bottles-90 caps
P-Plex=(CEL)-6 bottles- 90 caps
EQ-Plex=(CEL)-3 bottles -60 caps
Novedex XT-Gaspari Nutrition-2 bottles-60 caps

(Ane YES I got a T-Shirt with it. Above is what's available to me. I already have a PCT.)

My liver care supps
Liver Assist
Cycle Assist

Protein:
Whey on Protein

Preworkout
White Flood
Green Magnitude

I just need a little guidance, and I know you guys have the information, I came last year from another body building website....Ya I know, and If I posted something like this I'd be ridiculed. Here is a different mindset, with people with the same knowledge but seem a bit more helpful here. Thank you for reading this post, some of it helped me reflect a bit, the rest is just for my own personal venting. Thanks in advance for helping me with my stack everyone! Peace-Mass

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane + Alpha-T2 + PCT is a solid cutting stack. You have a lot of products there. What have you ran before?

Massiah

Awards
I've run a superdrol stack before. Just did it solo, strength and size were great, back pumps=not so good. I finished the stack, PCT for as long as I was on the stack, and have been natural since. I wanted to go right back on another stack, but work and travel got in the way. Im coming back home, just turned 30 and wanna get cut for summer. Well not exactly summer, but when I hit 31 I wanna be a transformed person.

rsr08

Awards
I've run a superdrol stack before. Just did it solo, strength and size were great, back pumps=not so good. I finished the stack, PCT for as long as I was on the stack, and have been natural since. I wanted to go right back on another stack, but work and travel got in the way. Im coming back home, just turned 30 and wanna get cut for summer. Well not exactly summer, but when I hit 31 I wanna be a transformed person.
haha I don't think u can go back to being natural again :sad6:

anyways, I'm running an Mdrol-Epi bridge. Epi at the end of the bridge to cut up and lean out. Also, I'm gonna run clen during PCT. U might wanna look at clen. I've read everything on how it demolishes bodyfat like crazy :AR15firing:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id suggest the estane and look more into PCT.

Massiah

Awards
As far as PCT I have my bases covered, I have over the counters and a Serm. I did extensive research on PCT till I was blue in the face, and came to a nice combo serm. Thanks for the help so far, but I'm still looking for an example stack etc. I used the superdrol for dummies as my guide last time(changed a little PCT stuff) and I was good to go. I appreciate the replies.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as PCT I have my bases covered, I have over the counters and a Serm. I did extensive research on PCT till I was blue in the face, and came to a nice combo serm. Thanks for the help so far, but I'm still looking for an example stack etc. I used the superdrol for dummies as my guide last time(changed a little PCT stuff) and I was good to go. I appreciate the replies.
Ok just making sure bc ya what u will be taking will require a SERM. If u r brave enough I might suggest the tren. It is a tricky compound though. Things can get a little crazy with it.

For estane I would say 30/30/30/30/30 depending on how u react to it jump up to 40 but never more than 50.

Tren is a bit more tricky. 60/60/90/90/90 I think that will produce plenty of effects. Clomid is more popular for tren without nolva at all. Tren can be ran longer but that increases the risks. Some say a test base will help with some of tren's libido issues. Like using Dermacrine by Primordial Performance.

Massiah

Awards
Interesting I see where you're coming from. I really appreciate the help. I've decided to wait another month before I do the stack. Work schedule has been hectic, and I've been missing a few workouts here and there. I wanna be solid before I go on another cycle. So you're saying Tren or Estane individually? I think I can manage the stuff, I did a cycle of Sdrol last year, good times, just back pumps sucked. Thank you for your help. I wish there was some other "For Dummies" guides on this stuff. I welcome all PM's and any more information I can get. I'm not one to rush into stuff, I make decisions after gathering all the info I can. Thank you again everyone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Anabolics 10