Thoughts? M1D, proviron, superdrol cycle

spezzy

Awards
Hey all, thinking about running M1D (4 caps a day?), proviron at 25mg, and superdrol at 30mg a day for 6 weeks. May throw in some clen as well. I'm in the preliminary steps of planning it right now. PCT would be torem and clomid, along with formadrol and/or t-911.
Was going to go to the "dark side" :p but am having trouble regarding a few online sources as to their legitimacy. If anyone would like to help me out pm me for my cyber-rights email.
Stats:
5'11
212lbs
11-12% body fat. Last test I was at 11.5, educated guess right now haha

Your thoughts gentlemen. Looking to cut a bit.

h2bEK

Awards
This looks a bit extreme and possibly dangerous... First of all, there is no way I would dose Superdrol at 30mg for 6 weeks. 30mg of superdrol will shut you down hard and 6wks straight at 30mgs could set you up for a ton of problems. I would dose it at 20mgs or less if you insist on 6wks. Being on superdrol for 6wks also brings on the problems of cholesterol, blood pressure, and liver toxicity. There is a BIG reason why it is not recommended to take superdrol for more than 4wks. Blood pressure is the next big concern, running m1d, superdrol, and possibly clen will most certainly shoot your bp through the roof. As far as your pct goes, I would lose the clomid and just run the torem. Also you never mentioned any cycle support, i.e. milk thistle, hawthorne berry, ect...