Bold and its legality

Zeill

Awards
If I ordered EQ-Plex (Bold) from the UK, will it get seized? Is it really.... gone? :scared1:

I live in the U.S.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
They open about 1% of packages, if it gets opened it may be seized. But it's not likely. Besides, Bold is really a weak PH. You may as well buy stuff that's still available online domestically.

Zeill

Awards
They open about 1% of packages, if it gets opened it may be seized. But it's not likely. Besides, Bold is really a weak PH. You may as well buy stuff that's still available online domestically.
Well I heard its a good non methylated stacker so I was gonna grab a bottle if I could.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
If you're only going to get one bottle I wouldn't waist your time.

Honestly yes it's a good compound. But it has to be run for a LONG time at a relatively high dose to get the effects. I've run 8+ weeks worth of EQ at 800mg/day. That is 1 60ct bottle every 15 days.

So minimum 4 bottles for a 2 month run.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I like bold a lot. It may not be great as a standalone, but it has a ton of good effects. Personally i became a bottomless pit being hungry 30 minutes after every meal. Endurance and vascularity went up noticeably too.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You need 4 or more bottles sir, one bottle is just a waste of time

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine told me when he ran bold he liked the gains, but was super anxious throughout the whole cycle and said he hated the way the bold made him feel, like uncomfortable all the time. Anyone else experienced this from bold

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
A friend of mine told me when he ran bold he liked the gains, but was super anxious throughout the whole cycle and said he hated the way the bold made him feel, like uncomfortable all the time. Anyone else experienced this from bold
steroids make me feel like this lol