Megaplex the best prohormone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Hey guys you guessed it you knew some dumb crazy mother f@#ka would try this out and log it. I am going to do weekly logs and I am starting the megaplex next week. Just so you know megaplex is 4 prohormones all in one bottle, so supedrol, halodrol, epi/havoc and finally Max LMG. I am going to run more then the recommended dosage and I may develop gyno, erectile dysfunction, jaundice and many other things but I really dont care. Stay tuned for next week my goal is to gain 10 to 15 libs and If you dont hear from a week after use its probablyy cause my inside are destroyed:AR15firing:

FYI my megaplex bottles come in 4/20/10 I will take 4 to 5

pills a day; post results in couple days after starting

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow. Subb'd

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
R.I.P.

10-15 pounds on that? Why are you shooting so low?

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
To be truthful I dont want to get bigger then 215 becasue honestly women dont find it attractive when men are muscle bound but hey what do I know im probally gonna get dece dck as well as lose my sex drive anyways so who cares about women lol

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Juat run sd on its own trust me its strong enough.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what are your support supps? are you preloading any and what does your pct consist of?
make sure you got the basics covered man, thats a wicked stack, but i'm in for the ride, bro

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Why becasue i said so jk. No im sure women like body builders it just not my style or in my genetics for that matter lol. Not to knock bodyb uilders cause most of my friends are fu@#n hudge but I want to be able to run 8 miles in a quick pace without pulling a hamstring if I wanna be a soldier :usa:

amtnz

Hey guys you guessed it you knew some dumb crazy mother f@#ka would try this out and log it. I am going to do weekly logs and I am starting the megaplex next week. Just so you know megaplex is 4 prohormones all in one bottle, so supedrol, halodrol, epi/havoc and finally Max LMG. I am going to run more then the recommended dosage and I may develop gyno, erectile dysfunction, jaundice and many other things but I really dont care. Stay tuned for next week my goal is to gain 10 to 15 libs and If you dont hear from a week after use its probablyy cause my inside are destroyed:AR15firing:
i'm pretty sure everyone only meant dumb and definitely not crazy.

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Thnaks suresha I am going to run this cycle for 4 weeks while using milk thistle a couple thousand servings a day with liver and joint pills. My serm is the real Nolvadex and I am going to run it after the 4 weeks like 40/40/40/20 I may adjust this it depends how much I shut down I might add some clomid too not sure yet. My megaplex will be here in about 3 days so im so excited its like I only live for lifting lol. Wolverines I know supedrol is effective on its own but this is going to be my last cycle for any ds/ph so lets end it with maximum result. Amtnz here is the defintion of crazy foolish; totally unsound; a man who dosent give a f@#k

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I can't tell if you are being straight up or just fukkin with us. Regardless, the ph sounds nuts and you are going to be huge, but feel like sh1t in about 2 weeks due to back pumps and lethargy. Good luck to you and may your liver RIP.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Thnaks suresha I am going to run this cycle for 4 weeks while using milk thistle a couple thousand servings a day with liver and joint pills. My serm is the real Nolvadex and I am going to run it after the 4 weeks like 40/40/40/20 I may adjust this it depends how much I shut down I might add some clomid too not sure yet. My megaplex will be here in about 3 days so im so excited its like I only live for lifting lol. Wolverines I know supedrol is effective on its own but this is going to be my last cycle for any ds/ph so lets end it with maximum result. Amtnz here is the defintion of crazy foolish; totally unsound; a man who dosent give a f@#k
i saw that product myself and considered it but then opted for the sd/1-t , which i found to be prolific in terms of strength and size with a slight feeling of euphoria, it's also cheaper than buying all four supps separately so i see why you would choose to go that route. i see you got your liver support in check so that's all good and you got some clomi and nolva so you're good money then, good luck on this one Semperfi, i told you i was riding shotgun on this one, who knows i might consider copping myself a bottle afterall but i'll just wait till i see what the results were like during your run:AR15firing::AR15firing::smite::smite:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
So if you live for lifting, how well will you be enjoying life after a 4 month stay in the hospital and losing every ounce of muscle you have?

I can see being "hardcore" and even see being so in love with the sport to go a little over the edge, but orals always have been an extra risk. We are not talking about pinning a gram of test a week here, we are talking about 4 oral steroids...I expect to see you weighing less after this is over, not more...about 6-8 weeks after you start...

The human mind is supposed to function on a positive/negative current of thought where in we justify something by its risk individually related to our being. Moral values come in here to, but I believe in free use of AAS/PH/DS so that doesnt factor in here. Now a man weighs the benefit/risk factor, the positive and negative. At the point in which the positive possibilities are equal to a blind fired muzzle loader towards an aspirin sitting on top of a fence 50 yards a way in the middle of the night, even the most "extreme" of individuals should step back and go...oh, yeah, hahah....

These are the actions that bring negative light onto these products. Why? Well maybe you get through it, make awesome gains, etc. But if you dont, and lets say you die. Well your entire family goes after the people who made this "poison" and then since the media is a bunch of blind sacrilegious soulless dogs, they jump in and clamp on with their jaws and just hold on to get as much blood and mess all over the place as they can...

And then we get Bans...

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Zero V you sound very confident but I am determined to prove you wrong bro. I bet after pct I will maintain 210 to 215 and 15 percent body fat. So lets play a game Zero V. If I lose I will post a thread everday untill I get banned saying ZeroV is my dady and my name is semperfi101 and i suck ass. But if I am right and I maintain my gains you have to humiliate yourself by creating a thread called my name is Zero V and im a little b@#ch who is afraid to take risks and I hate lifting. Take me up on my offer if you dont then your all bark and no bite. Lets see ZeroV if your knowledge of studying prohormones the last 4 years is right I bet I walk away after this cyle fine I get a blood test and post it on here to prove to you

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
what are your support supps? are you preloading any and what does your pct consist of?
make sure you got the basics covered man, thats a wicked stack, but i'm in for the ride, bro
Megaplex already contains milk thistle... 13mg or so... why would you need anything else?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Zero V you sound very confident but I am determined to prove you wrong bro. I bet after pct I will maintain 210 to 215 and 15 percent body fat. So lets play a game Zero V. If I lose I will post a thread everday untill I get banned saying ZeroV is my dady and my name is semperfi101 and i suck ass. But if I am right and I maintain my gains you have to humiliate yourself by creating a thread called my name is Zero V and im a little b@#ch who is afraid to take risks and I hate lifting. Take me up on my offer if you dont then your all bark and no bite. Lets see ZeroV if your knowledge of studying prohormones the last 4 years is right I bet I walk away after this cyle fine I get a blood test and post it on here to prove to you
Call it as you wish, as your word means little. To do something so fickle would be blind and dumb on my behalf, I could see a reasonable wager, but this is something a 15 year old would come up with. Which worries me more...

I said you may make it through fine, though definitely on the lower end of the % spectrum. That being said its too easy to place false info online, and you just joined AM this month. Therefore your character is unknown, though by your frat boy style of betting I can tell its probably filled with frat boy virtues and morals.

I think I will pass, regardless of what you wanna call a bark and a bite, such a foolish idea is more like the passing of gas, and less like a friendly wager. A mans finite knowledge cannot compete with natures diverse workings in an individuals physiology alone. Why do you think medical experts after 12 years of schooling still get "OH SHZT" moments?

Pass:drive:

Then again, it could just be because your from Jersey...

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
:AR15firing:lol I knew you would say that you can write all your fancy words and insults but in the end if you knew you would be right you would love a guy from the jersey Shore to humiliate himself by posting the things I was gonna post if I lose. If you wont take me on a offer as simple and fun as that then dont bother reading or posting on this thread anymore. Plus if you want more proof ill give you my cell, i got pics and a webcam to prove it hell i will even visit you at your location-sea of trials lol and show you my results just to prove you wrong casue you are arrogant and pompos. Alright I am not posting anymore untill a week of megaplex im tired of talking time to lift and prove you wrong. Hay ianm4208 ZeroVagina is being a bitch so no deal i gues

ianm4208

Awards
Hahahahahahaaaa wow! I'm Dec subd now! Hahaha this is ****ing crazy entertainment

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
:AR15firing:lol I knew you would say that you can write all your fancy words and insults but in the end if you knew you would be right you would love a guy from the jersey Shore to humiliate himself by posting the things I was gonna post if I lose. If you wont take me on a offer as simple and fun as that then dont bother reading or posting on this thread anymore. Plus if you want more proof ill give you my cell, i got pics and a webcam to prove it hell i will even visit you at your location-sea of trials lol and show you my results just to prove you wrong casue you are arrogant and pompos. Alright I am not posting anymore untill a week of megaplex im tired of talking time to lift and prove you wrong. Hay ianm4208 ZeroVagina is being a bitch so no deal i gues
Fancy words? I doubt my post went above an 8th grade level of comprehension ... But this explains alot, and negates much else you would say as having any value I guess.

Best of luck though, I hope you at least make it through healthy.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I strongly advise adding BCS labs Cycle stack to ur on cycle support supps. or at least 400mg Sam-e. milk thistle blows IMO sam-e kills it

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Fancy words? I doubt my post went above an 8th grade level of comprehension ... But this explains alot, and negates much else you would say as having any value I guess.

Best of luck though, I hope you at least make it through healthy.
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN....................................................:AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::smite::smite::smite::smite::smite::drive::drive::drive::drive::yo:

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
OP, don't take this the wrong way, but the way you come off to people is as follows:

1. Tool
2. Stupid

Orders may be reversed

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
farrelzach -OP, dont take this the wrong way but your a little boy who weighs the same as an 8 grader. Maybe I will respect you when your weight at least matches your height. I bet if you said that to my face I woul agree I am stupid and a tool; however, then i would proceed to

1. kick your ass
2. Buy you some sizeon for you and N-large 2 so you can have some respect for yourself

orders may be reversed bi@#h lol

Thanks killer at least somone here isnt a p@#y and actually takes chances. Most people on this thread I respect except for two people and it not hard to find out who they are.

Thanks suresha those bastards negative repped me lol I dont care though I dont come here to be liked I come here to prove what can be done :AR15firing: :censored:

Killer how musch did you gain and keep after pct

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I ran that at 2 caps a day. It worked alright.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
farrelzach -OP, dont take this the wrong way but your a little boy who weighs the same as an 8 grader. Maybe I will respect you when your weight at least matches your height. I bet if you said that to my face I woul agree I am stupid and a tool; however, then i would proceed to

1. kick your ass
2. Buy you some sizeon for you and N-large 2 so you can have some respect for yourself

orders may be reversed bi@#h lol
:AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::yo:take that,take that:censored::censored:
Semperfi, i agree with you on this one homie, people be actin out of character behind these boards talkin slick, but definitetly a nice come back,lol

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
im so excited this is one of the funnier threads ive seen inawhile.. and op u should be fine.. just get your support supps in line and a super strong pct.. more then just nolva... also what r your stats,, cycle history.. goals.. and finally how much of each ingredient is in megaplex?

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Yo bigzach see I look like a bi@#h compared to you bro but at least your someone who acually lifts and can back up their **** lol. I am going to have nolva, clomid, nolvadex xt for pct. I weigh 197 I want to get to 210 or 215 nothing major an maintain that weight and I want to keep my 12% body fat but I can settle for 15%. Just 4 weeks on I amy evens top the cycle if I reach my goals early casue being big is just not my thing lol. I have plenty of supports trust me. And finally they dont say how much is in each ingredient but what the hell if it works and my organs are all intact I dont care what they put in it

Hay guys if you respect me negative rep Zero V lol because he negative repped me 5,000 lol that little bi@#h lmao. Some people just cant take a joke i guess. Plus my fsvorite color is red guess things in life really do happen for a reason. K im done here for now going to go hang out with the ladies

Hay JackedUp your the f@#$ing man respect. We will get jacked up together update me on your weight gains man.

JACKEDUP10

Awards
for a prohormone this intense i would suggest running either reversitol v2 or advanced pct nolvadex and a natty test puster for your pct. im about to take a crazy prohormone my self!! double dragon sos 500!! im running this pct as welll! but tht megaplex seems intense!! prolly reall toxic on the liver but hey what are gains without a risk! good luck bro!! GET JACKED!!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
for a prohormone this intense i would suggest running either reversitol v2 or advanced pct nolvadex and a natty test puster for your pct. im about to take a crazy prohormone my self!! double dragon sos 500!! im running this pct as welll! but tht megaplex seems intense!! prolly reall toxic on the liver but hey what are gains without a risk! good luck bro!! GET JACKED!!!
reversitol alone would not be a smart idea at all and surely no one would consider running 4 orals and using OTC PCT. serm plus RV2 yes

Grey Warden

Awards
*VIRTUAL CHEST BUMP* FIST PUMP THE SH1T OUT OF MEGAPLEX BRO!

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
"Virtual chest bump back" Hell ya Grey I will brother and then i will get my nemesis Zero V to try that sht too yo

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
You sound like the biggest jackass in quite possibly.... the world. But hey im subbed. Good luck with all that man, and jacked you sound very educated on the whole PH thing... hey- mabey u can coach the OP and help him get SUPER JACKED!!!!

(*Disclaimer*- not everyone from ny/nj is this much of a tool)

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
lol I am a jackass and a tool but you know what I accept your criticism man. And yes ea lot of people from nj/ny are toolsl Justeat wont admit it. NJ people are spoiled as hell especially the guiodos lol. Justeat I like people who talk sht and actually lift not some of these other little boys. Plus reps for you man and no more comment people I just want too log my stuff for next week and if you havin something negative to say make sure you can at least back it up enough said lol. I am the biggest jackass in the world and I dont care who know it!!!!!!!!!

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
ok. well, now to get semi serious, since your running a log what is your planned dosing and for how many weeks. Support supps? (yes you NEED more liver protection it does not contain enough). What is your pct plan? workout sched?

brownieapple

brownieapple

Awards
all im gonna say about this is PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN when you get your bottle in

and for those of you who don't know what he is talking about

link
anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/149579-omg-saw-sale.html

and

pic
i2.sell.com/24/6/1593756/59/179/3864449-l.jpg

[cant post links and stuff my post count is to low :( ]

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
I guess I can get semis erious then. This is the last time I will write this. 4,500 calories a day lifting 5 times a week. Plan dosage it maximum recommendede dosage which is 3 pills a day for 4 weeks. Support supps are milk thisle a couple thousand servings a day and cissius for the joints and liver pills from gnc. Pct plan is nolva, nolvadex xt, clomid and maybe some arimatest not sure yet. The pct is four weeks my main pct nolva will be run 40/40/20/20. Looking to get maintain after pct 210 or 215 with a body fat percentage from 12% to 15%. I dont want to get any biger then 215 becasue that just stupid I want to be able to run miles. Justeat I was watching "my new haircut" lmao check it out on youtube people it represents my people yo.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
subbed man.. ready for this.. def keep a log.. im really intrested.. let me know how the libido and shutdown is... u should blow up reall quick off this!!! im from nj too... morristown if u know where that is

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Yeah im from redbank man. Lets lift together one day man if your up for it. Also I am a part time (deleted) so wanna get bigger so I can kick some ass lol. Im gonna get banned? lol that wouls be funny as hell

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Please don't ban semperfi... otherwise we'll never see a log on this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just curious about the amounts of each hormone is in serving.

i dont know what else to say about this. depending on the amounts per serving, will depend on how "crazy" this cycle actually is.

if everything is underdosed, it isn't going to matter much how many steroids are in it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sides will not be fun at all...but good luck anyway.

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 84
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-1-azine 10mg*
13ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17one 22.5mg*
2a,17a-dimethyl-17a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 7.5mg*
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-ene-3,17-diol 15mg*
Milk Thistle Powder and NAC 100mg*
Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin,Cilicone Dioxide,Gelatin
:unitedstates: made iN USA

Thank you Zero V I apprecite your help even though your the reason why I am going to always have a negative rep haaaha

I am going to take 3 or 4 pills a day what you think jbryand?

Hi board moderator it is an honor for you to visit my thread lol

as you can see by my reps I am well liked lmao

Zero V im going to bed but I want you to know even though you hate me I think I consider you a friend now

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dymethazine 10mg
Max LMG 22.5mg
Superdrol 7.5mg
Halodrol 15mg

in english.

Which since Dymethazine is actually two superdrol molecules attached...it just seems...nevermind...

They really put no thought into this pill..

Though if I remember what logs we had, Dymethazine did not carry the same crack as plain SD did.

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Rubbring thanks man I aprreciate it you can talk sht because your a good size. Also though I looked at your profile your a "west cost elitist" lol. Your not supperior bro East side represnt mother f@#ka. The only girl I would hit would be your mother from behind lmao. I will admit rubbering that sht is pretty funny. Thanks suresha lot of haters but you know what :gives:

:spank: Your mom lol

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Rubbring thanks man I aprreciate it you can talk sht because your a good size. Also though I looked at your profile your a "west cost elitist" lol. Your not supperior bro East side represnt mother f@#ka. The only girl I would hit would be your mother from behind lmao

:spank: Your mom lol
take that, take that, take that:AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing:lmfao
let em have it, Semperfi:censored::censored::censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.