Epi or p-mag

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys wanted help decieding. I want something not too harsh, my little stash consist of
4 Ibe epi
4 p mag
2 m14-e
2 fura
2 m drol
1 sd lv. =]

what ya think. Was thinking of 6 weeks on epi at 40 or p mag at 100. I have only ran one cycle of an sd clone. I got cycle support and nolva on hand. Was thinking of trying torem instead though. I need to see if I can find pills since In a rush the liquid takes longer.
So my question is what has everyone had better sucess with?

Also what does everyone thinking of rest pause training? I was just experimenting with it today and was thinking of trying it well on cycle wince my lift heavy was getting slightly dull.

Thanks all
p.s. I will probably start tomorrow out of impulse. Haha

AM360

Awards
I am thinking the same thing.. no bodys posting on mine,, I have the same stash with a couple of extra things. Let me know how it goes,..

I think im going with Pmag and O-A with dermacrine.. as well as torem for PCT.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
6 weeks of straight epi will be harsh....its methylated....butttt My cycle coming up is an epi/11sterone/m-drol bridge....looks like this M-drol 10/20/20/20 epi 0/0/0/30/30/30
sterone-0/0/450/450/450/450

Totenkopf

Totenkopf

Awards
I did something similar to rest pause training on SD. 30 reps total on a heavy lift, 15 of them heavy singles with 45 seconds in between. It was a freaking blast. Plenty of hypertrophy, my strength gains could have been better (I started the cycle at sub-maximal loads and worked up to breaking PR's at the end).