PH problems?(discussion)

at1010

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you guys been on these sites that reviews supps? i always like to read what guys have to say and i cant get over the number of prohormones and oral steriods that have numerous teens reviewing the product. I think that this could be a huge problem in this generation because all these kids cant be using these products correctly. Just my two cents what do you guys think?

ianm4208

Awards
haha, i remember looking at those before i got into ph. If you tell anyone they are too young or say the word pct, you were viewed as a genius. Kids will be kids, Im under the impression that they will do it regaurdless. When i was 19, i had 16 year olds in the gym telling me to try out some ph at the supp store next door. It was like a sd and something stack. ****ing retarded! Id ask them if the took a pct, support supps or even got bloodwork done and they would say that age doesnt matter and none of those things would do them any good. Oh, the ignorance of a teenager. They wont listen now, nor ever. One of them said he was actually going to do a pct, reversitrol, which is better than nothing, but his parents caught him and threw it out. I had to laugh... Thats just another reason why kids should mess with this stuff. So long story short, the kids will always go and do stupid ****, its what they do best. IMO there is nothing you can do to stop them, so i try to convince them anyway, but if not, I atleast tell them the safe way to **** themselves up. Call it enabling, but I feel its the only way to help.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
yeah man i totally agree i mean i have had many guys tell me i am using when i never have i am just a big guy, but it makes me sick to see so many of these guys so eager to jump right into roids. At times i dont think it is their fault. WHen i was 16 i was at a supp shop and almost bought a ph because i didnt know what it was and they guy told me it would make me huge. Isnt that more important that having kids later in life, being huge?? ahhaha

ianm4208

Awards
Yea, I put the guy that owns our local Supp shop on a complete guilt trip. He will sell all these DS to kids n they wont even think about a pct. Its sad, that's why I help em

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I almost bought a PH at 20. Then I learned what they were, the real side of them. Then I began to study them, to learn them inside and out, to do charts, and memorize the names so I could recognize them easily. Even got Seth Roberts "Anabolic Pharmacology" as one of my top 3 books of all time. That being said, I am 23 and still have not touched steroids. Do I own some PH's? Yes, Have I ran them? No, not ready, in fact getting back in shape now that I can afford to personally.

3 years of study, and honestly there is still so much more out there to learn. In fact the study of these chemicals, and SERMs, and the other drugs used. Every thing from anavar, to cheque drops, to primo, to test, has led me into a love for pharmacology and chemistry. May be looking into getting into a pharmacy school soon after I get my PT certification done when i rebuild my body.

Kids who take this...honestly I dont care anymore after I tell them "no" and explain why if they listen, great, if they dont, well they are mindless. Personally, if they dont have kids its a good thing. A very good thing.

The world is mad. Nothing more, it is simply a mad world...

That being said, I am looking to finally use later this year...but I will be 24 by then. So from 20-24 researching? That to me is knowing wtf I am doing to myself and the risks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I almost bought a PH at 20. Then I learned what they were, the real side of them. Then I began to study them, to learn them inside and out, to do charts, and memorize the names so I could recognize them easily. Even got Seth Roberts "Anabolic Pharmacology" as one of my top 3 books of all time. That being said, I am 23 and still have not touched steroids. Do I own some PH's? Yes, Have I ran them? No, not ready, in fact getting back in shape now that I can afford to personally.

3 years of study, and honestly there is still so much more out there to learn. In fact the study of these chemicals, and SERMs, and the other drugs used. Every thing from anavar, to cheque drops, to primo, to test, has led me into a love for pharmacology and chemistry. May be looking into getting into a pharmacy school soon after I get my PT certification done when i rebuild my body.

Kids who take this...honestly I dont care anymore after I tell them "no" and explain why if they listen, great, if they dont, well they are mindless. Personally, if they dont have kids its a good thing. A very good thing.

The world is mad. Nothing more, it is simply a mad world...

That being said, I am looking to finally use later this year...but I will be 24 by then. So from 20-24 researching? That to me is knowing wtf I am doing to myself and the risks.
I used at a young age... I didn't know what it was though till I decided to research why i gained 15 lbs in 3 weeks. I used multiple times, but I did proper PCT & got blood work. I haven't touched anything though for the past year.

Most of it is due to the supplement store owners. I've worked at multiple stores, and there is a stigma attached with working there. People trust you, ask you questions, and rely on you. If you feed them ill information they will take it... and the fact that every high schooler wants a scholarship.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
texas lifter i agree. Its not a matter of even understand the long term sides its " i wanna get big and be a beast" i know when i was 16 i didnt realize that the stuff could make me infertile. I am from ohio ( big football state) and so many guys were noticeable juicing all over the state. We had certain schools we refereed to as juice schools cause every guy on the team was jacked or atleast their starters. I even recently bought rpn havoc to save till i am 21, but the guy who sold it to me was like yeah tell me how you like it then i told him i am only 19 and he was like soo guys take it at 19. Thats a supp store for ya!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I used at a young age... I didn't know what it was though till I decided to research why i gained 15 lbs in 3 weeks. I used multiple times, but I did proper PCT & got blood work. I haven't touched anything though for the past year.

Most of it is due to the supplement store owners. I've worked at multiple stores, and there is a stigma attached with working there. People trust you, ask you questions, and rely on you. If you feed them ill information they will take it... and the fact that every high schooler wants a scholarship.
Yeah, but you were smarter than most . Like you said had PCT, and bloodwork. You knew alot of information, some likely from your start without knowing. Plus if I am thinking correct you were 18 (at least when I remember talking with you before if you even remember talking to me about things...)

There is a dividing line here. If a 17 year old looking to get big is handed a bottle and told it is safe by someone he can look up to. Like you said the 240lb guy who is ripped standing behind the counter...then he may not be all to blame. But the kid after he is told it is steroids, and is warned, but keeps on keeping on, well we usually see them on here later warning others. After its too late.

That is a big factor, people even though its hard to believe, still have trust for others. Sadly in America, trusting someone can be a very bad, and even deadly thing nowadays. A quick buck is worth a slit throat to some...

If I owned my own supplement store(which I am planning to open a gym in the future, might integrate a store in there that will sell without ripping people off). I will design a small handout that anyone interested in a PH/DS would have to read and pass a damn test on. That and I WILL see a drivers license that says "21" or you can go online and get it, then start posting about your **** not working.

I hate GNC, and Vitamin shop. That being said there are some good people working there who will literally (as long as a manager is not there) say, dude dont by this crap, get this its dirt cheap works just as well. They get props.

The rest are like car salesmen...need their balls cut off.

purelife1

kids today want everything without the work..and yes i blame alot on advertising and store owners just wanting to make a quick buck