Tren & H-drol stack HELP! ! !

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Need some advice/help here. About me- 26, I have ran 3 cycles before this one i am about to start. All of the 3 were injectables, but I did take anadrol-50 orals for 6wks. The real gear i ran was- Test enth & EQ(14wks)next one was Text enth & anadrol (8wk) lastly, Test prop & Masteron.(8wk) 6ft tall, 190lbs.

My goal is to lose 8-10lbs of fat and gain 5lbs of muscle back. I think i chose to two products to stack that will work well together and should accomplish my goals.

For this cycle I am going to be taking:

Black Dragon Labs TrenV 700
CEL- h drol

liver support- Milk thistle, Cranberry pills.-starting 15 days pre-cycle-till PCT is done.
joint- Animal Flex
Overall-fish/flax/cla & complex omega3-6-9, Anabolic innovations Life support, ON multi vit
PCT- Hypertest, AI PCT, Forslean, Inhibit-E 2/2/1/1, CLOMID 50/50/25/25
1 gallon H20

P5P& Vitex-Both NOW brand. Taurine-- Taking 2 doses of all three items during cycle.

I am worried about shutdown, what should i do to stop the it?

If you have ran something similar please chime in and put in your 2 cents. thanx

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Don't take offense to this, brah because I'm nowhere near 190lbs, but 6ft and 190 after 3 inj cycles just does't seem right to me.

And I would definitely get a SERM for PCT

everything else looks pretty legit

purelife1

i would have some clomid on hand just in case..if you want to help from shutting down you may want to add some Dermacrine to this cycle

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i had no clue to what i was doing when on the injectables, I was in college. I got everything from a friend who was 5'10, 285. I just did what he said, never questioned his advice or looked online to confirm it.

It was bad advice and one of the dumbest things ive done in my lifetime. I would always lose a lot of my gains post cycle. I have now learned my lesson.

I also started at 155lbs. On cycles I was 210 at peak. But with more BF than what i have now.

On this up coming cycle I want to loose 12lbs of mainly fat and gain back 6-8lbs in extremely lean muscle.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
i had no clue to what i was doing when on the injectables, I was in college. I got everything from a friend who was 5'10, 285. I just did what he said, never questioned his advice or looked online to confirm it.

It was bad advice and one of the dumbest things ive done in my lifetime. I would always lose a lot of my gains post cycle. I have now learned my lesson.

I also started at 155lbs. On cycles I was 210 at peak. But with more BF than what i have now.

On this up coming cycle I want to loose 12lbs of mainly fat and gain back 6-8lbs in extremely lean muscle.
Oh oh I got you now, I was figuring something like that happened. Well, like I said- overall the cycle looks good but with Tren I would have some Clomid on had for PCT to help that shutdown. Otherwise as long as your diet is good and you lift hard, you'll get the gains in LBM.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah, Ive gone up and down in weight and muscle quite a bit. I am looking forward to that **** stopping with this cycle.

I'll search for Clomid, it looks like i really need it. Thanks.

Knowing what I do now I am surprised that some of the guys i was gym buddies with did not die because of how many things they would stack(tes,tren,EQ,masteron,anadrol50,insulin,deca,D-bol, winny). Then how much coke, whiskey, newbain, adderal, etc they would consume. It was redic, and now that i know what would be going inside ones body it is amazing how much abuse you can really handle. Especially if your 200lbs+.

Duality

Awards
Clomid or Nolvadex. Lot of people seem to prefer Nolvadex for their SERM of choice. Unless one of the previous posters know of a reason to use clomid specifically? I'm curious myself so figured I'd post.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Clomid or Nolvadex. Lot of people seem to prefer Nolvadex for their SERM of choice. Unless one of the previous posters know of a reason to use clomid specifically? I'm curious myself so figured I'd post.
From what I've heard, Clomid gets Progestin out of your system a little better than Nolvadex. Tren helps produce that so it's more of just a precautionary deal.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Clomid, 60, 50mg tablets. Its on the way!!

I really think Clomid is better for this stack. I have researched and started a few threads.

For Inhibit E & Clomid 2/2/1/1 & 50/50/25/25

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
I ordered Clomid, 60, 50mg tablets. Its on the way!!

I really think Clomid is better for this stack. I have researched and started a few threads.

For Inhibit E & Clomid 2/2/1/1 & 50/50/25/25
Nice dude you should be straight with your cycle then. You should log it for sure!

Good Luck, bro.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
now that i added Clomid, what to I do to avoid complete shutdown??
Ive got the Vitex & P5P for gyno, taurine for back. but what do i do to keep somewhat of a sex drive?

i read one thread of a similar stack (m-drol instead of H, stacked with tren) where i guy was taking Tribulus to help out? ? He said it worked pretty good, he was still able to use his unit.

I am weary about using something natural when running 2 PH's, i dont think anything natural would do sh!t?

thoughts???

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
now that i added Clomid, what to I do to avoid complete shutdown??
Ive got the Vitex & P5P for gyno, taurine for back. but what do i do to keep somewhat of a sex drive?

i read one thread of a similar stack (m-drol instead of H, stacked with tren) where i guy was taking Tribulus to help out? ? He said it worked pretty good, he was still able to use his unit.

I am weary about using something natural when running 2 PH's, i dont think anything natural would do sh!t?

thoughts???
Here's what I've been reading up on for the same question

Horny goat weed and b6 for libido/erection issues

Anyone confirm that those two combined can help?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i really think natural stuff isnt going to do it. I am still going to try but dont think it will happen.:smirk:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chados Anabolics 17
Honey Anabolics 16
Nickrip775123 Anabolics 7
AnthG82 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6