Im looking at starting with the following cycle:

Week 1-10 500mg/week Test E
Week 1-4 30mg ED Dbol
Week 12 750iu HCG/ed

nolvadex
week 13: 100mg/ed
week 14: 60mg/ed
week 15: 40mg/ed

i want to get it as right as i can though, and i know Milk thistla/ala help to protect the liver but i cant find any information on how much to take: certain amts of gear used

Along with this is a 22g/1.5 needle ok to use?

Thanks,

Mark

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Im looking at starting with the following cycle:

Week 1-10 500mg/week Test E
Week 1-4 30mg ED Dbol
Week 12 750iu HCG/ed

nolvadex
week 13: 100mg/ed
week 14: 60mg/ed
week 15: 40mg/ed

i want to get it as right as i can though, and i know Milk thistla/ala help to protect the liver but i cant find any information on how much to take: certain amts of gear used

Along with this is a 22g/1.5 needle ok to use?

Thanks,

Mark
Thats not the best use of the HCG. read this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11871&highlight=swales

That is too much nolvadex. those dosages would be all right for clomid instead. Try this :Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks.

10 weeks is a little short for test E for my taste. I would run about 12. The Dbol is fine, good starting dosage and anything for 4 to 6 weeks is good.

for ALA it depends on what your doing. I'm diabetic so I pop 300mg before eating or 3X a day. For liver pertection you could take 250 twice a day or as much as 500 twice a day (that is a bit much) For milk thisle take 1000mg 2X a day.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would use a smaller needle such as a 23 or 25g but 22 will work. Use a new needle each time