Best PH to stack with Anavar...

devster30

Awards
I have 150 - 10mg Anavar, its all i could get, so im taking 40 mgs a day(and also low dose Test Cyp).....
I am 10 days in and not feeling too much, I am getting a good pump, but not much else and feeling like adding to it. I have a bunch of PH's on hand and am wondering what might compliment it. Have been searching, but would love some current input....thanks. Im 38yo, 5'8" 175lbs 12 % BF....would like to get to 10% and add a couple pounds, def want to try and get harder.
I have plenty of:
Epistane
X-Tren
EQ-plex
H-Drol
Which one would go best to make the most of this cycle and stay lean?
Thanks .......

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Tren if you want lean bulk. Epi or Halo if you want hard/cut although I`ve cut nicely on M Drol with just above maintenance calories.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
you need to add patience man... just give it time... your ten days in.. var is not a good kickstart.. you should know this... the test will be kicking in reall soon.. if u want drop the var and do mdrol for 3 weeks

devster30

Awards
Yeah, of course everyone wants to feel it quick, but im not in a rush....
i know how test feels and ive kick started with mdrol and want to wait to kick start with dbol for the winter........
Now.....summer is coming and since i have all these PH's with expiration dates looming....lol......which one would compliment the Var to cut?....
I want to add a compound and bump this cycle up a bit with what i have.
What do u think will give the Var and Test the best synergy?
Thanks again.....

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Do not add a methyl like epi or halo, anavar is already methylated and this will put a ton of added stress on the liver...

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Add in the Halo or Tren either of those will lean you up real nicely as long as your diet, training and cardio are in tact.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do not add a methyl like epi or halo, anavar is already methylated and this will put a ton of added stress on the liver...
Agreed.....why would you want to add another oral? You are running Test and Var let them work their magic. Adding another methylated compound is not going to exponentially increase gains.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halo is almost identical to var in results and sides from my use and Epi would also be somewhat similar in drying out and being slower to act and see no synergy.

If anything Xtren or EQplex if you push me to decide.

devster30

Awards
Thanks for the replies...........
After doing more searching and u guys input, I am ruling out the Hdrol and Epi
for now, due to being methylated.....ill save those for future use...

Im trying decide between the EQplex or Xtren, (or getting more Var)......
My diet is in check and cardio has been stepped up.......so....
if i go with the PH?.....from u guys experience, which might be better on
the cardio?.......
Thanks

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies...........
After doing more searching and u guys input, I am ruling out the Hdrol and Epi
for now, due to being methylated.....ill save those for future use...

Im trying decide between the EQplex or Xtren, (or getting more Var)......
My diet is in check and cardio has been stepped up.......so....
if i go with the PH?.....from u guys experience, which might be better on
the cardio?.......
Thanks
Eq-Plex hands down.

reap32

Awards
I am in the same position. I have 500 tabs 5mgs anavar and 2 bottles xtren. How many weeks of each would be ideal. I know xtren should be taken for 4-6 weeks and var at least 8 weeks.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no minimum of Var. I used to do 4 weeks back in the day with great results. Good var is really nice on it's own personally. I've yet to run tren myself so can't give a personal rec there.