Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Firstly a special thanks to all those that have helped put this together :)

Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log

Im just coming to the end of my cut http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/149386-clen-var-log.html complete with pics

Today 04/14/2010 is day 19 of my VAR bridge @ 100mg ED. Tomorrow morning will be my 1st inj along with my oral kick-start. the cycle is below

For those that wish to follow i welcome both criticism and praise. I will give a detailed no BS log and try to keep it fun whilst getting as much good info and data in here as possible.

Journey began @ a very unfit 175lbs

Jan 31st 2009 175lbs

175lb.jpg

I then went on almighty 11 month bulk and went from 175lb to 255lb.. I have a lot of detractors that said it was all fat and very unhealthy. Happy to get into that later

The Fat man 255lb
Dec 22nd 2009 SOBE

IMG_0706.jpg

Well 60 days later of more blood sweat and tears and the ECA stack 5 days on 3 days off

As you can see this was a productive 60 days
232lbs 6 weeks to go

me 30 days to go.jpg

Ok so today is 40 days from that last picture. That time has included a cycle of clen/var http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/149386-clen-var-log.html and i am current 225lbs. Little bit better than 7lbs lost, ive definitely added some muscle

pic taken 04/14/2010 post clen/var Clen/VAR log continued pre inj cycle

Weight 223.8 Weight down 8.2lbs waist -1.9in, at a guess i must have added 2-3lbs muscle so 10-11lb of fat (1.92lb a week) in last 6 weeks all my lifts are at all time highs

So ovrerall shouldnt be disappointed but I AM

This picture follows 40 days Of Clen and 19 days of VAR

Still more to go for sure

the epi/tren/var shud make for a decent picture in 30 days time

So without further adieu

Ill give myself a B+ must do better

post clen:var pre inj cycle.jpg

August 20th- Jack n Tanned

October 31st 2010
210lbs 7-8% bf

5 Months time

incredible-hulk-FL-03.jpg

Operation "GET SWOLE"

I am @ or very near all PR's for lifts as of today

VAR bridge @100mg currently in progress day 19. Kick off 1st thing tom morning. I will drop the VAR bridge when i feel the epi/tren kick in prob around day 10

Weeks 1 – 16 : Test E 500mg…..250mg Mon / Thur
FRONT LOAD 750 FOR TWO WEEK..
Weeks 1 – 4 : Oral Epi/tren 30mg/90mg
Weeks 12 -18 Anavar 100mg PRE TRAINING. MAKES MORE DIFFERENCE ON BLOOD SERUM
Weeks 1 – 18 : HCG 300IUS EVERY 5TH DAY. ON THE 8TH WEEK USE ONE SHOT OF 1500IUS TO CAUSE LEYDIG CELLS TO WAKE UP.
Weeks 18-22 PCT.. ON TENTH DAY WHEN ENANTHATE KICKS OUT.. 20MG NOLVA.. PROVIRON AT 100MG
Weeks 1-18 Proviron 50mg/ BEFORE BED. HAS BETTER EFFECT DURING SLEEP.

AI on hand Aromasin

Blood work will be taken @ the 8 week mark

Blood taken and G2G
BP G2G
libido G2G

Goals Lean Bulk

Personal Stats
Weight upon commencing cycle
Approx 225lb
Height: 6'1

Heart rate monitor worn at all times
BP checked twice a week

Diet.
4000 clean calories
60% protein
20% carbs
20% fat
Mostly fish oil CLA and Omega 3 eggs

Supps
Animal Stak
Animal PAK
Isopure
waxymaize Post WO carbs
Isopure Mass
Xpand Xtreme
Creapure
Fish oil YES 5G DAILY
CLA
NAC
Vitex
Liver Care WAIT TILL AFTER.LIVER REGNERATES. STUDIES SHOW INEFFECTIVE ON CYCLE.
Taurine
hawthorn berry extract
Coq Q-10

Secret weapons

I eat 4-5 bananas a day and never had cramps, HR monitor, Harbinger lifting hooks, Big back Grips, Shaker, Oats, Omega 3 eggs, 110% determination

Thats it for now

Smutty jokes and nudes very much welcome

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
In for the win man! A couple things though, frontloading is not needed, and the hcg doesn't need to start until the last 3-4 weeks. imo Just my 2 cents. Have fun!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i agree with hman, u know im along for the ride. goodluck!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i agree with hman, u know im along for the ride. goodluck!
Ive run this epi/tren oral couple of times and it shuts me down real hard, ive had bloodwork taken

thx for the sub

cant wait to get this damn first pin done

i got butterflies in my stomach, hate fuccking needles, gonna just have to man up and thx for ur help to date

:AR15firing: :drive: :smite:

red-dress.jpg

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I couldnt be anymore in on this thread. Btw thanks for pm didnt want to miss it.

You are going to be one transformed mofo after all these cycles.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
In, lets see what that clen did for ya :)

5 months till the olympia, so make it count lol

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
just keep the var... fukc the epi/tren.. the var should be kicking in by now. the gains will be leaner and more keepable.. your lipids will be alot better too...

Tyler3295

Awards
Same. But yeah, the injections get easier and easier. I am scared sh!tless of needles, but once I finally decided to pin I will never go back to orals only.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
LOL...you ask for reps in your sig.

I shall join. I will also rep you because I always do what I'm told. You would also like my nudes?

jjsafari

Awards
looks good, but hcg after at least the second week, def not on the first...unless your using it for weight loss? then it would be warranted.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow intense cycle. In for results

newbie2bb

subb'd ...going to start my new one soon as well the cut . but sub'd along for the ride

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the show. You have made some outstanding progress already.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ill be spreading the epi/tren out 3 X 10/30mg

The game is afoot 10pm 4/14.2010 just took 1st dose with 1st inject to come tom morning. Let's do this shiit

And big thx for all the support ;)

SH-The-Game-is-Afoot-iP-Header.png

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, very interested to see what you can do with this

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
LOL...you ask for reps in your sig.

I shall join. I will also rep you because I always do what I'm told. You would also like my nudes?
I'm waiting for those nudes and I'm about to pop the proviron. The missus cud be in for a suprise ;)

jamie-chung_01.jpg

sub001

Awards
Thanks for the PM, subbed. In my nudes want like a remote or toothpaste tube in it for size comparison?

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting for those nudes and I'm about to pop the proviron. The missus cud be in for a suprise ;)

I'm nearing the end of my bulking cycle. I may have a little gyno problem arising. God damn 19nor's.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

I'm nearing the end of my bulking cycle. I may have a little gyno problem. God damn 19nor's.
LMFAO. I better order some more proviron if this is a sign of things to come

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
rofl knew it was coming sooner or later (no pun intended)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Ill get some post Clen pre cycle pics in there

h4xy2.jpg

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing how this turns out.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, it will be interesting to see your results
Thx brother. I'm gonna rip it up. Really gonna go all guns blazing for the first 30 days. My recovery on this oral stack is ridiculous so ill be milking it for every last rep. Ill be lifing 6-7 days a week then drop to 4-5 times a week :)

7696.jpg

MSE

MSE

Awards
Thx brother. I'm gonna rip it up. Really gonna go all guns blazing for the first 30 days. My recovery on this oral stack is ridiculous so ill be milking it for every last rep. Ill be lifing 6-7 days a week then drop to 4-5 times a week :)
The test will do WAY more for you than that oral, if this is your first run with test, get redyfor some awesome gains!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
The test will do WAY more for you than that oral, if this is your first run with test, get redyfor some awesome gains!
Can't wait mate, gonna be tough to explain the growth away to the wife. Hopefully she will be sohappy/ sore from libido she will turn a blind eye ;)

cza0489l.jpg

MSE

MSE

Awards
Yeah, it will take 2 weeks for the test e to kick in, but when it does the libido will be through the roof.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it will take 2 weeks for the test e to kick in, but when it does the libido will be through the roof.
Don't forget I'm dosing Proviron 50mg ED too ;)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are on page two and haven't even pinned. You have the support, you have the gear, the rest is on you. Make us proud.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You are on page two and haven't even pinned. You have the support, you have the gear, the rest is on you. Make us proud.
Yea and I really appreciate all the support too. Massive reps to everybody when I get to my computer

random42uj7.jpg

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same. But yeah, the injections get easier and easier. I am scared sh!tless of needles, but once I finally decided to pin I will never go back to orals only.
I couldn't agree more. Injectables are many times over better than oral-only cycles. Everything needs a Test base to be superiorly effective.

Subbed big edwitt. Layout looks good. Like hman said though, I don't think there's much to gain from a 2 week frontload of 750mg. of Test-E.......now if you had some Prop that would be a different story. You could front load Propionate for the first 3 or 4 weeks at 100mg. EOD and it would kick things off quickly. But your continuation of the Var until the Epi/Tren combo kicks in should work well enough.

Now drive this suckah home~~~~:drive:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
D Day
Day 1
Weight 224.8

Wife wants to go to gym with me this morn and bottom line not gonna be able to inj until after. Prob not a bad thing as im doing shoulders this morn and inj site is left delt

Prob phycosematic but some nite sweats and dry mouth last night (Tren) sign of things to come :)

7.30 am took all orals and sups
Breakfast/pre WO
Large scoop of XPAND Xtreme pump
3/4 cup of oats 1 banana 1 cups aggwhites 1 scoop of whey isopure. Bag packed with post WO shake 2 scoops of isopure and 1 1/2 scoops waxymaize

Ok off to destroy shoulders before i stick a pin in them :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prob phycosematic but some nite sweats and dry mouth last night (Tren) sign of things to come :)
Probably is a little premature to experience that kind of side effect. But it could happen later. I advise you to drink 1 and 1/2 to 2 gallons of water daily while on the Tren. It hits the kidneys harder than anything else. If your urine turns dark, it's a fairly sure sign that you're starting to dehydrate.

Drink LOTS of water!!! :thumbsup:
You might even want to supplement with some cranberry extract or just drink cranberry juice.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The wife is on to you :D

Either way we are still waiting on the post clen/var pic, should try to get it in before getting further into thia cycle.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
i'm subbed still don't know how i'll explain my first inj cycle to the fiance she already thinks im obsessed and wait till she finds out about the roids lol. YEEEEEOOOOWWW

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Probably is a little premature to experience that kind of side effect. But it could happen later. I advise you to drink 1 and 1/2 to 2 gallons of water daily while on the Tren. It hits the kidneys harder than anything else. If your urine turns dark, it's a fairly sure sign that you're starting to dehydrate.

Drink LOTS of water!!! :thumbsup:
You might even want to supplement with some cranberry extract or just drink cranberry juice.
Yes sir. I will be drinking like a mad man, I have my adult diapers at the ready. Gonna be peeing every 5 minutes, hate that part

5-Gallon-PC-Water-Bottle-DJC-01-.jpg

=

adult%20diapers.jpg

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
ok well talk about rookie

Its done but what a fucck up

and i must have read spot injection 100 times

when i took the cap off the vial i also took that metal seal off, i now know why its there. IDIOT. So i inject the air into the bottle and the rubber stopper comes off, SPILLAGE.. Finally get my 1.5cc in there flicking it to get the air bubbles out needle fuccking flew out off onto the floor. What a **** up

Anyway stuck it in the Delt aspirated and slowly pushed oil into muscle, I have to say totally painless and no leakage from inject site :) I have offivially popped my cherry,

Ok now how do i reseal this fuccking bottle

Note to self: Must do better in future E for effort

rookie.jpg

ianm4208

Awards
Subd for a further transformation of edwitt. Anxious to see how your first injectable goes, as I recently decided to go to the dark side. Gonna learn all I can, and hopefully find a source in the mean time