Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

Page 11 of 36 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    My son is staying with me this weekend and he has a cold so hoping it that...

How do i differentiate between Test Flu and how do i combat it?

PS upped the fluids regardless also today and tom are carb up days anyway

Thx
    Well usually if you are on cycle and are feeling great and one morning wake up feeling ****ty it is probably test flu. Usually the common cold will have some initial symptoms before you start to feel ****ty, such as fatigue or muscle soreness. Test flu is better then the common cold because you can get rid of it pretty quickly. I usually keep mac n cheese around to get a quick carb in on top of my normal carbs.

2. Dont thinks it anything to be worried about, its the exact same symptoms my son experienced and i do hope hes not shhooting up already and if he is he had better not be using my gear.

If thats the case its just a common cold but ive upped my fluids and carbs and will play by ear

Thx guys

Name:  hot.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  46.1 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty
    •   

3. So ive drunk about 3 gallons of water today and will stand at about 350g of carbs over the course of 8 meals in an effort to fight off any sickness.

I feel fine no temperature just a very sore throat this am... Fingers crossed

Anway i decided to get my WO in around 4pm today and put some of these late day carbs to work and just in case i do get sick i decided to hit Chest and see where im at.

Damn.... I was strong like a bull....

I just kept completing sets of x5 and adding more weight PR city.. Well i finally tired at 345 x 6 PR

That would put 1RM at 390 and late into my WO

So the stage is set for May Thursday 13th 2010 day 30 of the cycle
    barring sickness 400lb is a done deal
    Eat clean, piss dirty

4. Day 27

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Test E 500mg EW

Weight 231.4 +6.4
    Waist
    BP

250mg right delt

Well im happy to say 3 gallons of water seems to have done the trick Throat feels fine, no temperature or other flu like symptoms.

Im still pumped up from yesterdays WO and cant wait to get back in the gym this AM. Gonna SMASH it

Back Attack
    Will be hitting NY sports club today for a change of action. Should be fun, those boys havnt seen me in a while

Name:  lgcdorismar0081el8.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  15.1 KB

5. is that in Rockafeller Center?

BTW bro, I don't know how the bloody hell you eat 30 eggs a day. I can barely choke down 10 every morning and i'm having to drown them in ketchup. Any ideas on how to eat these puppies?

Glad your'e feeling better too. Kill it
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    is that in Rockafeller Center?
    I go the one in The Crown Plaza Hotel Times Sq

Havnt been there in a while but i have a hook up there and can use whenever i like. Its a really nice gym with pool etc

Re the eggs

yea.. i chuck em in the blender and suck em down raw.. No way i could eat em otherwise cant stand the bastards

Name:  random35qk3.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  300.8 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

7. Give them eggs bloody hell would ya

8. subbn in!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    is that in Rockafeller Center?

BTW bro, I don't know how the bloody hell you eat 30 eggs a day. I can barely choke down 10 every morning and i'm having to drown them in ketchup. Any ideas on how to eat these puppies?

Glad your'e feeling better too. Kill it
    Eggs are a staple of the diet bro. Nothing wrong with ketchup. I prefer mine scrambled with half a can of crushed tomatoes and green chiles. They make a good mix.

Edwitt,
    If your sore throat went away that quick I would wager to bet it was test flu not a common cold. But you fixed the problem and moved on. Glad to see.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    Eggs are a staple of the diet bro. Nothing wrong with ketchup. I prefer mine scrambled with half a can of crushed tomatoes and green chiles. They make a good mix.

Edwitt,
    If your sore throat went away that quick I would wager to bet it was test flu not a common cold. But you fixed the problem and moved on. Glad to see.
    Well either way thx for the heads up man

I carbed up and drank for England thx to ur advice

by 7pm last night i was literally pissing every 5 minutes, not a great nights sleep

Name:  29335_1453473705376_1489301898_31163497_1829247_n.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  57.6 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

11. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    yea.. i chuck em in the blender and suck em down raw.. No way i could eat em otherwise cant stand the bastards
    the most beneficial way to consume egges and all its nutrients is cooked. ive read a number of articles on it about a year or so back. something about the heat activating the proteins or something.

i was planning on drinking raw eggs as well, but after looking into it i decided against it.

more power to u though if u can down 30 raw eggs

12. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    the most beneficial way to consume egges and all its nutrients is cooked. ive read a number of articles on it about a year or so back. something about the heat activating the proteins or something.

i was planning on drinking raw eggs as well, but after looking into it i decided against it.

more power to u though if u can down 30 raw eggs
    Ill have to look into that thx

Bottom line theres no way i could eat that many cooked and raw have got be better than powder

Normally 10 @ a time.... 4 whole eggs (Omega 3) 6 eggs whites makes 2 cups

If im low carbing ill do 1 cup eggs and scoop of Isopure zero carb upon waking best of both worlds

I use the Omega 3 eggs for healthy fats and just cheap cartons for the egg whites

Also it incredibly quick and easy
    Eat clean, piss dirty

13. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Ill have to look into that thx

Bottom line theres no way i could eat that many cooked and raw have got be better than powder

Normally 10 @ a time.... 4 whole eggs (Omega 3) 6 eggs whites makes 2 cups

If im low carbing ill do 1 cup eggs and scoop of Isopure zero carb upon waking best of both worlds

I use the Omega 3 eggs for healthy fats and just cheap cartons for the egg whites
    Research some of the pro body builders and see how many cooked eggs they eat daily. That will motivate you to eat eggs by the carton.

14. AllWhites should be fully cooked in order for the Biotin present in egg whites to be available for absorption. In its natural raw state, Avidin, a protein found in egg whites, binds with Biotin (a B-vitamin). When bound to Avidin, our bodies are unable to absorb Biotin from the egg white. The heat treatment or pasteurization temperature of the AllWhites is not high enough to denature the Avidin protein, therefore the Biotin remains bound.

This is only a problem when ingesting only raw egg whites. Since yolks are so high in Biotin content, biotin deficiency will not occur unless you are eating a large proportion of egg whites to whole egg
    Eat clean, piss dirty

15. Looking forward to seeing you blast the back brotha!

And I hear ya about the eggs, on work days where I'm pressed for time with breakfast I usually chuck down 6 raw. There's no way I could gag them down first thing in the morning like that cooked while in a hurry.

There's definitely different camps on raw vs cooked, I will say I have been drinking em raw for years and never had and problems, you just got to do what works for you.

And damn bro 3 gallons, you must have been pissing like a race horse the other night!

16. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    AllWhites should be fully cooked in order for the Biotin present in egg whites to be available for absorption. In its natural raw state, Avidin, a protein found in egg whites, binds with Biotin (a B-vitamin). When bound to Avidin, our bodies are unable to absorb Biotin from the egg white. The heat treatment or pasteurization temperature of the AllWhites is not high enough to denature the Avidin protein, therefore the Biotin remains bound.

This is only a problem when ingesting only raw egg whites. Since yolks are so high in Biotin content, biotin deficiency will not occur unless you are eating a large proportion of egg whites to whole egg
    I disagree with this. I drink 16oz. liquid egg whites a day, pastuerized to 134 degrees of coarse. I'll have to look up the study that defends my use of pastuerized egg whites.

17. Def would like to see study on said egg whites.

I buy my unbleached organic eggs to eliminate any possible contamination. Works great for me.

18. Day 28

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Test E 500mg EW

Weight 228.8 +3.8
    Waist -2.65
    BP

Same weight as yesterday... This is interesting as ive dropped 2.6lbs since flushing my system with 3 gallons of water

Wow.. Day 28 bis/tris then legs tomorow and then its Day 30 time to for a 400lb bench attempt.

Gotta says its been a fun ride so far, so much achieved in such a short period of time. It really has been balls to the wall.

Ill be dropping to a more traditional 4-5 days a weeks after the oral phase is complete. Time to add a little lean mass, almost anyway, 2 weeks of Helios first

Ill take one of those

19. Here is what i found

So this study shows protein absorptin to be 91% vs 50% cooked vs raw

This only applies to egg whites.

This is only a problem when ingesting only raw egg whites. Since yolks are so high in Biotin content, biotin deficiency will not occur unless you are eating a large proportion of egg whites to whole eggs

Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques -- Evenepoel et al. 128 (10): 1716 -- Journal of Nutrition

Excerpt from article

"After ingestion of the cooked egg protein meal, a substantial quantity of nitrogen was recovered in the ileal effluent over 24 h. The calculated yield of endogenous nitrogen (i.e., 0.40 g N) was close to the yield of 0.55 g N obtained by other researchers after ingestion of 17 g of pea protein (Gausserès et al. 1994). The calculated true ileal digestibility of cooked egg protein amounted to 91%. This finding demonstrates that even cooked egg protein, which has generally been considered to be easily digestible, is malabsorbed to some extent after ingestion of a physiologic load. Incomplete assimilation of dietary protein may have important consequences not only from a nutritional point of view, but also from a gastrointestinal point of view. Indeed, some metabolites resulting from bacterial fermentation of malabsorbed proteins in the colon have been implicated in the ethiopathogenesis of diseases such as colonic cancer and ulcerative colitis (Macfarlane and Cummings 1991, Pitcher and Cummings 1994, Visek 1978). It has already been reported extensively that food processing can influence protein digestibility both beneficially and detrimentally (Öste 1991). Egg white protein is generally considered to be less digestible than heat-pretreated egg white protein. However, no data are available concerning the magnitude of this impairment in vivo. In this study, it was shown that after ingestion of 25 g of raw egg protein, almost 50% is malabsorbed over 24 h. The higher digestibility of cooked egg protein presumably results from structural changes in the protein molecule induced by heating, thereby enabling the digestive enzymes to gain broader access to the peptide bonds. It has been suggested that the reduced digestibility of raw egg white is at least partially related to the presence of trypsin inhibitors in raw egg white (Matthews 1990). Ovomucoid is quantitatively the most important trypsin inhibitor (Gilbert 1971, Kassell 1970). Ovomucoid, however, does not react with human trypsin and, moreover, is relatively heat stable (Kasell 1970). Whether other egg trypsin inhibitors (e.g., ovoinhibitor or papain inhibitor) interfere with the digestibility of unprocessed egg white protein is unknown. "

Name:  tatianna14.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  18.2 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

20. very interesting. thank you for posting that.

21. According to Int. Egg Whites:

What’s the difference between LIQUID and RAW egg whites?

The human body cannot completely and safely digest a raw egg white so if you like to do the “Rocky Routine” with a raw egg in your drink, you are wasting your time, not to mention the threat of Salmonella. In addition, Avidin, an enzyme found in raw egg whites, blocks the uptake of Vitamin B6 (Biotin) causing an unhealthy vitamin deficiency.

To avoid these two potentially dangerous problems, you must cook the egg white to eliminate the threat of Salmonella and to neutralize the Avidin in order to allow your body to safely digest the protein. However, When you cook an egg white to the point of scrambled eggs, 150 degrees or more, you begin to destroy the true value of the protein thus making it less effective.

To solve this, 100% pure liquid egg whites from Egg Whites International are low heat pasteurized. Our pasteurization process cooks the egg whites at 134 degrees for 3 1/2 minutes. This proper temperature kills any salmonella (if present) and neutralizes the Avidin enzyme without damaging the protein which allows the egg whites to be digested safely by the human body.

100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites are “liquid” but not “raw” making them the purest and most versatile form of protein, known to man, In The Entire World! They are odorless, tasteless, and mix easily into all your favorite shakes, drinks, or foods without cooking and are 100% Bio-Available.

I'm at work, so I'll keep posting more as time permits.

22. Thought id throw this out there from another thread

Pre Post WO shake

There is a must read thread over bb.com it ended uo being a sticky by Alan somethng or other guy is as nutritionally sound as they come... Ill dig up the link for you but heres the crux of the thread

Your Anabolic Window

Pre WO meal ideally 30 mins before hitting the gym should contain low glycemic carbs (oats) whey protein no fat
    Slow acting carbs to last over the course of your work out preventing catabolic state, whey protein fastest acting protein on the planet no fats slows absorption

Post WO taken immediately after WO
    Fast acting carbs high on the glycemic scale you want to create an insulin spike to shuttle the protein (whey) to ur damaged muscles ASAP no fat slows absorption

Post Post WO meal 45-60 mins after post WO shake
    Whole Food meal conaining quality carbs and healthy fats

Numbers game.... Take your target weight TW
    PRE WO shake
    Carbs TW x 0.33, Ptotein half of the carb number
    Post WO shake
    Carbs TW x 0.5, Protein half that number

Example

Lets say your target weight 210lb
    Pre WO
    210 x 0.33 = 69
    C 69g, P 35g

Post WO
    210 x 0.5 = 105
    C 105g, P 52g

These 3 meals taken correctly in your anabolic window will lead to the maximum growth, if you were cutting you would just take lower targer weight ie 180lb and apply same formula

ill dig up that thread

Found it http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...pre+post+shake

Solid advice man

Eat clean, piss dirty

23. Day 29

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Test E 500mg EW

Weight 228.4 +3.4lb
    Waist -2.7"
    BP 132/82 G2G

Legs

Very tempted to put legs on the backburner and hit this 405 lift

Whats the consensus? I was fugking dreaming about it all night

24. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Day 29

epi/tren 50/150mg ED
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Test E 500mg EW

Weight 228.4 +3.4lb
    Waist -2.7"
    BP 132/82 G2G

Legs

Very tempted to put legs on the backburner and hit this 405 lift

Whats the consensus? I was fugking dreaming about it all night
    WHAT?!?!?! You never skip legs!! Hahaha..J/K. Seriously though, I would just continue as planned. The 405 will come soon enough.

25. Quote Originally Posted by rtm View Post
    WHAT?!?!?! You never skip legs!! Hahaha..J/K. Seriously though, I would just continue as planned. The 405 will come soon enough.
    Stuck with the plan. Gave legs a good pounding, if I have time will get back tonight for abs and some cardio

26. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post

Numbers game.... Take your target weight TW
    PRE WO shake
    Carbs TW x 0.33, Ptotein half of the carb number
    Post WO shake
    Carbs TW x 0.5, Protein half that number

Example

Lets say your target weight 210lb
    Pre WO
    210 x 0.33 = 69
    C 69g, P 35g

Post WO
    210 x 0.5 = 105
    C 105g, P 52g

Holy **** dude.. thats alot of carbs... i dont even eat that many in a day.. this formula has to be for a bulk or aas cycle.. i could maintain with that many carbs at a body fat of maybe 13-15 percent... but im slightly under 10% now and that would balloon me up far too much.

27. Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    Holy **** dude.. thats alot of carbs... i dont even eat that many in a day.. this formula has to be for a bulk or aas cycle.. i could maintain with that many carbs at a body fat of maybe 13-15 percent... but im slightly under 10% now and that would balloon me up far too much.

yea id use that for a bulk on cycle... Right now im recomping and carb cycling Pre carbs at 50 post 70
    Eat clean, piss dirty

28. branch warren says he eats 600 grams of carbs a day

29. Quote Originally Posted by nyoung807 View Post
    branch warren says he eats 600 grams of carbs a day
    So carbs are about 30% of his dietary intake?

30. Re the Eggs Im gonna continue to buy my Omega 3 Free range eggs but i will be supping them with

Name:  37074-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Strong-Green-Rooster-Super-Hero-Or-Body-Builder.jpg
Views: 1265
Size:  75.7 KB

Egg Whites International - 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites - Order Online!

Egg Whites International

4 gallons of egg whites for $112 $132 with shipping that $2 per cup done deal

This order comes with 4 - One Gallon Bottles.

Each GALLON OF 100% PURE LIQUID EGG WHITES are in an airtight, freezer safe plastic container.

Contains about 14 dozen egg whites per Gallon.

Based on 1/2 cup servings, for a 5 egg white omelet, each gallon will give at least 30 servings.

Must be refrigerated at all times.

Will stay good in your refrigerator for 3 to 4 months. Can be frozen indefinitely.

100% Pure Chick, All Natural Chick, & Fit Chick are just a few of our "Cute Quotes" for all ladies clothes. Be sure to check out our clothing line for both men and women!

QUICK FACTS
    - All Natural
    - 100% Bio-Available
    - Pure Amino Acids
    - 26g of Protein per Cup
    - Fat Free
    - Cholesterol Free
    - Pasteurized
    - 100% Safe
    - Salmonella Tested
    - USDA Inspected
    - No Preservatives
    - Kosher Approved
    - 100% Guaranteed
    - Easy to use Pump
    - Convienent Gallon

Name:  1645_picture_of_an_angry_chicken_with_a_little_storm_cloud_over_his_head.jpg
Views: 604
Size:  3.7 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 01:15 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 03:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 10:48 PM
  4. Replies: 7454