Operation "Get Swole" my 1st inj no BS log all are welcome

Page 11 of 44 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Go easy on the Yo until ya know!

Ed, go easy on the Yo until you have tested it. It can turn your stomach sometimes, especially the first dose or two. If it bothers you a bit try taking with a little fat of some sort and it may not be too bad. Now I can take it without any issue but at first it was a litle work and I am stim junkie. It just has the ability to make you queazy more so than over stimmed if you are sensitive to it but it goes away as your body gets used to it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. My next request, sir, is a 400+ pound bench press.
    •   

3. start with .4ml of the helios....trust me its strong as sh!t

4. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    start with .4ml of the helios....trust me its strong as sh!t
    sounds good mate, thx.

Helios
    Clenbuterol HCL: 40mcg/ml and Yohimbine HCL: 5.4mg/ml.

so 0.4ml it is commencing after the oral phase of this cycle

and Ill be a keeping a close eye on the BP
    Eat clean, piss dirty

5. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    My next request, sir, is a 400+ pound bench press.
    Ok so i think i need to be 345 x 6 and its game time

Next chest session Wednesday see how 345 goes and play by ear

Ill nail it within the said 30 days.... I got 10 more days to go

Definitely forgoing some strength with the recomp but it has to be done, I bulked up built a base now its time to get lean and mean and stay that way

The only way is up

Name:  HULK.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  56.6 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty
    •   

6. 24 weeks total and ur only 20 days in... were at pg. 10 in this epic adventure!! Glad I started reading this from day 1. Haha this mofo is gunna be like 80 pgs!!

7. Wow 24 weeks that makes me jealous. I'm toying with the idea of extending my cycle to 12 weeks.......

8. Day 21

epi/tren 40/120mg ED
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Test E 500mg EW

Weight 231.4 + 6.4lb
    Waist
    BP

Yesterday i got a butal 70 minutes of legs done. Was seeing stars on couple of accasions, felt awesome.

Yesterday was a low carb day and weight remains constant, i literally feel as though the fat is melting away, constantly sweating. Im getting some crazy tren night sweats as well.

Abs still not visible but i can feel them i will be continuing a full on ab attack in an effort to bring them to the surface, multiple sets of weighted cable crunches to failure.

So plan for today is
    40 mins Abs
    70 mins back
    40 mins bis
    Cardio if possible

This was a bit ambitious
    Actually did
    30 mins Abs
    60 mins back
    40 mins bis
    0 mins Cardio

This was broken into AM back PM bis/abs and i adjusted carbs to reflect that with one extra meal total of 8

Diet - dont try and fix it if it aint broken (thx Mcleen) Keep on truckin

Ill edit in any noteable PR's later today, definitely feel i am forgoing some strength in my quest for recomp but hell i aint going no where and im in this for the long haul

Ok... Time to shut up and just do it

9. Couple points/questions/concerns....

70 mins of legs seems more of a big lift day (IMO), so low carb may not be the best option (?). Guess we'll see how you feel the next couple days. I know for me when I do legs, if I'm doing any type of carb specific diet (AD, CKD, etc) I use my higher carbs days on leg day.

For today.....I see that you have over 2 hours of workout time already planned, plus cardio? Seems like quite a bit of time IMO, especially with a recomp/lower cal diet that you are doing. You are know your body much better than me or anyone else, so Im sure you are able to read on how much is too much, just my 2 cc's.

Also, if you dont mind, any chance you could breakdown your meal schedule for low carb days such as yesterday, and a regular day? (if you havent already, just dont remember reading it). Or if you would rather PM it to me that would be great. Just curious to see what your intake is. I know you said its working great so far, thats why I am interested.

Thanks brotha

10. Man...much respect for your progress so far. But I honestly think you are seriously overtraining.

Case in point:
    So plan for today is
    40 mins Abs
    70 mins back
    40 mins bis
    Cardio if possible

I don't see how your body has the chance to respond. Remember that rest is as important a part of the equation as exercise and nutrition.

Also at this level, where do you go from there to increase intensity?

Don't get me wrong as I think your dedication is unreal, but just remember this is for the long haul. I think of the Tortoise and the Hare in that aspect.
  11. Thumbs up 2 cows

There were two bulls up on a hill, one old and one young. They were looking down on all the heifers and the young one said "let's run down there and f*** one of those cows". The old wise bull said "let's just walk down and f*** em' all".

12. looks great ,only question would be on frontloading but other than that very good,btw you have made fantastic progress be proud . needles are in my mind the only way to go and i hate them but it is worth it

13. Quote Originally Posted by rtm View Post
    Man...much respect for your progress so far. But I honestly think you are seriously overtraining.

Case in point:
    So plan for today is
    40 mins Abs
    70 mins back
    40 mins bis
    Cardio if possible

I don't see how your body has the chance to respond. Remember that rest is as important a part of the equation as exercise and nutrition.

Also at this level, where do you go from there to increase intensity?

Don't get me wrong as I think your dedication is unreal, but just remember this is for the long haul. I think of the Tortoise and the Hare in that aspect.
    I agree but I said from the start I would go balls to the wall for the 1st 30 days (the oral phase) the epi/tten combo has amazing recomp abilities. I will be dropping to a more traditional 4/5 days a week after this leg

14. Quote Originally Posted by unc21 View Post
    Couple points/questions/concerns....

70 mins of legs seems more of a big lift day (IMO), so low carb may not be the best option (?). Guess we'll see how you feel the next couple days. I know for me when I do legs, if I'm doing any type of carb specific diet (AD, CKD, etc) I use my higher carbs days on leg day.

For today.....I see that you have over 2 hours of workout time already planned, plus cardio? Seems like quite a bit of time IMO, especially with a recomp/lower cal diet that you are doing. You are know your body much better than me or anyone else, so Im sure you are able to read on how much is too much, just my 2 cc's.

Also, if you dont mind, any chance you could breakdown your meal schedule for low carb days such as yesterday, and a regular day? (if you havent already, just dont remember reading it). Or if you would rather PM it to me that would be great. Just curious to see what your intake is. I know you said its working great so far, thats why I am interested.

Thanks brotha
    NP. Id normally have more carbs on leg day but just wanna shed this last few pounds and I'm not looking to build huge wheels, would not have gone so low on chest or back day.
    My macros are 60 20 20 for the week but it will vary on a day to day basis and as you will see mostly high quality fats

Anway yesterday

Meal 1 6.30am
    4 whole omega 3 eggs 8 eggs whites
    2 cups raw

Meal 2 9am pre WO
    One cup egg whites 1 scoop ispoure (zero carb 25g protein)
    I banana 1/2 cups of oats approx 50g carbs

Meal 3 11am post WO
    2 sccoops isopure
    1/2 scoop waxymaize + banana approx 50g carbs

Meal 4 12.15pm Post post
    1/2 of flank steak and some salad carbs were cut here

Meal 5 3.15pm
    4 omega 3 eggs 10 eggs whites
    Total 2 cups raw

Meal 6 6.45pm
    1/2lb Tuna Steak and asparagus

Meal 7 11pm
    4 omega 3 eggs 8 egg whites
    2 cups raw

Suplemented into this i added 8g of fish oil and 8g CLA distributed throughout the day

So majority of my carbs are centered around my WO. Normall 50 50 50 yesterday was 50 50 0. When i get where i want in terms of bf ill adjust that to 90 120 50 to really maximize my anabolic window

As far as energy goes feel fine.

Ill post todays meal plan up later
    Carbs will do more like 60 60 50 today as you noted got long WO planned

Today
    Meal 1 6.30am pre WO
    1/banana 1 1/2 cups oats 1 cup milk 1 scoop isopure 1 cup egg whites
    About 60g protein 60g carbs 0 fat

Meal 2 8.30am Post WO
    2 scoops isopure 1/2 cup waxymaise 1 banana
    50g p, 50g c, 0g f

And i know i prob could have had my bench up 50-60lbs by now and blown through that 400lb lift i want so bad, if id eaten bigger but the plan was recomp for the oral section and i cant argue with bench +35lb weight +6.4lbs waist -1.6
    Thats increased strength with additional muscle mass whilst reducing BF

Had conversation with Mckleen re this and he told me and i quote him

"If you aren't feeling low energy though I would keep doing exactly what you are doing now. It is working well for you right now, let it continue until progress slows. Consistency will be what tell you the tale of how a diet treats you. Change it up all the time you won't know if it is the diet or the chaos you create making your body respond."

15. Wow, thats as solid as it comes to diet.

Love the fact that you are utilizing alot of our friend the egg . Great source their

16. Quote Originally Posted by kertonstuart View Post
    looks great ,only question would be on frontloading but other than that very good,btw you have made fantastic progress be proud . needles are in my mind the only way to go and i hate them but it is worth it
    Yea front-loading

i wasnt to sure about this one either

but i figured to harm no foull and a very knowledgeable vet advised this
    Eat clean, piss dirty

17. Quote Originally Posted by unc21 View Post
    Wow, thats as solid as it comes to diet.

Love the fact that you are utilizing alot of our friend the egg . Great source their
    my wife thinks im insane

im cracking eggs morning noon and night quite literally
    Eat clean, piss dirty

18. Just checkin' in broski. Glad to see things are working out nicely. I just kicked off yesterday myself. Should be interesting...

19. And todays winners are

Name:  3512-84008-large.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  11.8 KB

Name:  kellybrook7lj7.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  49.1 KB

Name:  2424451256_19d3d27792.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  105.7 KB

Name:  random74vq1.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  87.7 KB

Name:  viszoomx55240fi2.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  184.7 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

20. Amateurs please.

21. Day 22

epi/tren 40/120mg ED
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Test E 500mg EW

Weight 231.6 + 6.6lb
    Waist -2.0"
    BP

Forgot to take Proviron last night so had 50mg @ 6.30am

Off to Docs thid morn pick up prescription inj TRT

Then carb up and see if ive got anything extra in the tank re chest. Will 400 fall today @ a guess id have to say no, 345 x 6 is the magic number

2.0" off of my waist in 21 days I am stoked with that

Name:  476112730568474.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  27.4 KB

22. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Day 22

epi/tren 40/120mg ED
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Test E 500mg EW

Weight 231.6 + 6.6lb
    Waist -2.0"
    BP

Forgot to take Proviron last night so had 50mg @ 6.30am

Off to Docs thid morn pick up prescription inj TRT

Then carb up and see if ive got anything extra in the tank re chest. Will 400 fall today @ a guess id have to say no, 345 x 6 is the magic number

2.0" off of my waist in 21 days I am stoked with that
    Rock on brutha!

23. Good news

Doctor switched me off those damn patches and prescribed Test Cyp. Thats so good on so many fronts

1) Can preload and travel with gear
    2) can start to educate the wife and get closer to acceptance
    3) In the mean time legitimizes any Drug Paraphernalia

Chest
    i figured out a way to set up a safety mechanism exactly 1/2" lower than my chest so that i could lift in full confidence without have to worry about a spotter.

And it was a huge confidence booster.. Exhilarating WO
    I did more sets and more reps than ever before... Id say im at or very close to that 400lb lift. I decided not to attempt it and heres the game plan for that lift

In 2 chest sessions time, Day 30 of this cycle and last day of the epi/tren 40/120mg
    Warm up for 10 minutes with 135lb
    1 x 5 x 225
    1 x 5 x 315
    1 x 1 x 365
    1 x 1 x 385
    1 x 1 x 400

Well thats the plan anyway.... Think it would have been close today and should be a foregone conclusion in 8 days time

And i ate for size today
    pre WO 60g P, 70g C, 0g F
    post WO 50g P, 90g C, 0g F
    Post post 55g P, 50g C, 23g F
    Fats were all 18g Omega 3, 5g CLA

Name:  incredible-hulk-FL-03.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  52.9 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

24. Ok so i just got doctor precribed Test cyp and my insurance doesnt cover

Rite Aide is $99 for

Test cyp 200mg/ml 10ml vial

Anyone have suggestion where i can get precription filled for the best price?

Maybe an online pharmacy? Any suggestions?

Name:  hot_tatoo.jpg
Views: 722
Size:  34.3 KB
    Eat clean, piss dirty

25. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Ok so i just got doctor precribed Test cyp and my insurance doesnt cover

Rite Aide is $99 for

Test cyp 200mg/ml 10ml vial

Anyone have suggestion where i can get precription filled for the best price?

Maybe an online pharmacy? Any suggestions?
    Hey bud, I am a health ins. agent.

Why is your plan not covering it? Do they exclude prescriptions? If not it seems rather bizarre to have doctor prescribed TRT declined unless it was labeled a preexisiting.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 592
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:15 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:48 PM
  4. Replies: 7454