Anavar only cycle

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever ran Anavar as a standalone? Among other ideas has been a 50 mg a day for 6 weeks Anavar only cycle

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have not ran anavar, but if you have "real" var if you run it up to 8 weeks and you have a good diet you will have awesome strength gains and good fat loss, especially visceral...but like all methyls your lipids will suffer

guerrero514

guerrero514

Awards
I just finished anavar only for 6 weeks at 40 mg per day. I have never done any steroid before that. My plan was to do 4 weeks anavar followed by 2 weeks of M1T then a pct of nolvadex. Since the effects of the anavar only started at week 3, I extended the cycle 3 more weeks. For the first 3 weeks the anavar gave me jaw aches, head aches and nose bleeds 5 times per day (probably high blood pressure) and after a hard set I felt very distressed..like I was about to drop dead of a heart-attack, I always push hard and become exhausted after a set...but this feeling was borderline scary. But then at week 3, I started looking more muscular and slowly started to gain weight. In all, I would say it was worth it, I gained 6 lbs of hard meat and I busted through a plateau. Im just finishing the M1T part now, and I have no side effects, so far I am keeping what I gained with the anavar with a very slight increase in gains and weight since the start of the M1T. If I were to describe the body change it would be like I was a muscular ectomorph and now I look much more mesomorph. Between the 2 chemicals, I prefer the results of the anavar, but I prefer the lack of side effects with the M1T. In the future I may do a 8 week anavar only cycle since the gains seemed steady and constant without the look of a huge muscleman (to each his own). Just my own preference, hope this info gives you an idea of what to expect.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! One of the appeals of Var is that many people maintain their gains post cycle, whereas a lot of other substances they may gain more and lose a substantial amount post cycle. Also, the low androgenic effects and high strength gains appeal to me.

rsr08

Awards
I just finished anavar only for 6 weeks at 40 mg per day. I have never done any steroid before that. My plan was to do 4 weeks anavar followed by 2 weeks of M1T then a pct of nolvadex. Since the effects of the anavar only started at week 3, I extended the cycle 3 more weeks. For the first 3 weeks the anavar gave me jaw aches, head aches and nose bleeds 5 times per day (probably high blood pressure) and after a hard set I felt very distressed..like I was about to drop dead of a heart-attack, I always push hard and become exhausted after a set...but this feeling was borderline scary. But then at week 3, I started looking more muscular and slowly started to gain weight. In all, I would say it was worth it, I gained 6 lbs of hard meat and I busted through a plateau. Im just finishing the M1T part now, and I have no side effects, so far I am keeping what I gained with the anavar with a very slight increase in gains and weight since the start of the M1T. If I were to describe the body change it would be like I was a muscular ectomorph and now I look much more mesomorph. Between the 2 chemicals, I prefer the results of the anavar, but I prefer the lack of side effects with the M1T. In the future I may do a 8 week anavar only cycle since the gains seemed steady and constant without the look of a huge muscleman (to each his own). Just my own preference, hope this info gives you an idea of what to expect.
sounds like someone forgot to take their on cycle support supps. If u took em, u wouldn't have had these nose bleeds and feeling of distress and other bad side effects

guerrero514

guerrero514

Awards
Disagree...took hawthorn extract, sawpalmetto as well as Liv-52 starting a month before cycle, doubling doses while on cycle and will continue taking those supps afterward. I didnt get into those details in my response cuz its pointless to give advice on preventing side effects from drugs that may or may not be legit, either way I agree its always better to play it safe.Or safer. Dont forget, we are not all getting our gear from a legit pharmaceutical company, hence, different effects good and bad. When I first had the jaw aches, I went to my dealer and asked him if it was really anavar or ectasy that he gave me. So thats how it is. :)

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Haha this var supposed to be blue with a dolphin stamped on it?
Jk