CEL E-STANE PCT HELP

alexmm72

alexmm72

Awards
So i've been working out for a pretty long time, about 7 years. Just recently I've come into some serious lifting time. And I was interested in using CEL ESTANE. However for a PCT I was recommended to JUST use Maximus Labs' "After FX". Im pretty sure thats a pretty terrible idea, because im really new to prohormones and have a fairly limited knowledge of what I should PCT with. I'm currently trying to bulk for 3 months and then cut for one. What should I use for a good OTC PCT for Estane, I don't really have a way to get a SERM atm, i'm currently deployed to Kuwait. Any suggestions? I'm about 190, 6'0, 21 years old, slight gyno from using Tbomb a long time ago with no pct (because I was 16 and dumb as hell) Its also hard as hell to find any really good reviews of using JUST E-stane, since its supposidly really mild and everyone uses it in a stack. thanks for your time :D

h2bEK

Awards
If you have no access to a serm then I would recommend pulsing epistane @20mgs on the days you lift, should keep suppression to a minimum and in turn keep you from needing a serm. Just remember, everyone reacts differently to these compounds, keep a close eye on yourself and listen to your body.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Im also deployed, but i have no problem getting a serm here. If you cant find a place that ships apo just send it to a friends house and have them send it to you.

Nolva or clomid would be fine as a PCT, I prefer nolva just because clomid makes me emotional as fk but its up to you. Just look up research chems, if i remember right they do deliver to apo. Run Nolva 40/30/20/10 OR Clomid 50/50/50/50 your medics should have syringes you can use, 1ml work the best for accurate measurements.

I just ran an epi cycle and gained 13lbs running 30/30/30/30, 3 weeks into pct and have continued to gain, very happy. (prime might have somethin to do with that also haha) Good luck man!

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Many research chems will ship to apo's

alexmm72

alexmm72

Awards
Alright thanks, thats some good info. I also, well, am not too sure where to get a SERM. Like I said, (super noobie to PH). The pulsing idea sounds good, but my biggest thing was what can I use for a OTC PCT, and if I should even use E stane without a SERM. Is there also a way, saying I did get ahold of a SERM out here, to maybe not have to use a needle >.> Thats just sketchy haha. Thanks :D, im not too worried about having to buy any other OTC PCTs. Just wondering what I should use in my PCT, or definately use a serm

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
lol....you dont shoot it. A syringe is just the plastic part that measures liquid (minus the needle, its two peices) google research chems and maybe you will have better luck.

I would not run epi without a serm, wait if you cant get one but it really shouldnt be much of a problem. Also, make sure you know the in's and outs of what youre doing before you start. Research research research, use the search option on AM and read through epi logs.

alexmm72

alexmm72

Awards
Thats a relief haha are Serms illegal btw? I didnt get too many clear answers on that. i've done a bunch of research and it seems pretty simple. Use the E stane like 20/20/30/30. Then cycle off with a serm for a month. If they're legal and safe to buy i'll start up asap. Just don't feel like dealing with anything sketchy, Cause I gain just fine taking protein, just looking for an extra boost.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
research chems are legal for your rat, not for human consumption....scrip serms are illegal to have yes.

I would run epi 30 throughout, Anything less just doesnt make much sense to me. You say you gain fine without it though, I would def wait until you hit a plateau in your training before jumping on aas. No need to fix what isnt broken ya know?

alexmm72

alexmm72

Awards
Yeah that makes sense... I think I'd like to pulse it and then PCT off with my After FX... but I'll keep researching it, thanks for your advice

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say dont even touch the Estane if u can grow naturally. No point in chancing with it at this stage.