Peanut butter with orals?? For real?????

svt cobra

I have read where a few members suggest taking oral PH's like spawn, SD, etc with peanut butter to help with absorption. Is there any scientific support for this? Has anyone experienced an actual benefit? I'm about to try spawn and want to maximize it's effect if possible. Thanks in advance for your input!!

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
ive heard that the fat in the pb helps with the absorption and it dosent bother your stomach as much

Matttehman

Awards
Try peanut-butter & grapefruit juice! :food: :18:

I am j/k about that combo, but both do have arguments for increasing absorption. After all the debate over the gfj I feel like I am beating a dead horse if I bring it back up!

One other thing to throw in the mix is AX Trisorbagen, though I have no experience with it personally.

Gogreek

Awards
I have been told it is the five grams of fat that you get from the peanut butter that help absorption.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Fats will help with absorption. I dump the caps into a shot of olive oil and that works very well

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why cant ppl just take their damn pills like normal ppl?

if u want better "absorbtion" then stick the caps up ur a$$hole (serious)

Matttehman

Awards
I was actually debating this the other day lol
:wtf1:

Lmao, does pushing the caps completely bypass your liver? What is the conversion ratio? There has got to be a reason I have never seen this brought up regarding oral steroids.. other than the obvious "Who the hell wants to shove something up their arse!"

I can just see the companies marketing these designers now, that come with a enema pump! Hey, I wonder how PP's Liquavade would do, lol. :lmao:

svt cobra

How about if you coat the pills in peanut butter before shoving them up your ass. doesnt that count too??!?!? You guys are a hoot!!!

On a serious note, if you fill the inside of a condom with the AAS/PH, and then wear it all day, will it absorb through your ****??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the fats in penut butter or any fats, help pro hormones absorb better. not methylated steroids.
possibly non methylated steroids like test undec. as in the andriol gel caps. but d/t the break down of the steroids from the fat (steroids are fat soluble) you have to take so much (andriol) that it becomes not cost effective.

now, grapefruit juice, this has been proven in medications to increase absorbtion in the intestense. it's also been proven to increase absorbtion of dianabol in the intestense.

but what articles leave out, is that in the studies, what was intensified was the side effects, not the positive effects of the medication/steroid.

so you get more steroid/medication with grapefruit juice, but possibly get more sides, and not much more benifit.

more gains, more sides.

if your taking a pro hormone, something like 4-ad for ex. then possibly taking this with penutbutter, or olive oil, will help with the absorbtion.

possibly. or you'll just get fatter.

jjsafari

Awards
:wtf1:

Lmao, does pushing the caps completely bypass your liver? What is the conversion ratio? There has got to be a reason I have never seen this brought up regarding oral steroids.. other than the obvious "Who the hell wants to shove something up their arse!"

I can just see the companies marketing these designers now, that come with a enema pump! Hey, I wonder how PP's Liquavade would do, lol. :lmao:
i think your intestine is a little more sensitive then your liver(when it reaches that point everything should have already been digested). pushing stuff like that just seems like youd be ****ting through a pump the rest of your life