- 04-29-2004, 03:47 PM
- 04-29-2004, 05:49 PM
No. Different powders are different densities, so there's no accurate scoop or anything. You have to weigh it.
- 04-29-2004, 06:39 PM
I wouldn't do it but you could simply take the 1g and divide it into 4 equal portions. Each portion would be 250mg. I'm sure you'd have some amount of error.
04-29-2004, 07:50 PM
That is exactly what I was tempted to do. I am sure it could be quite off, but how much?Originally Posted by candle25
04-29-2004, 07:55 PM
You could use a microscope and individually count out the particles, assuming they are the same size you could do it in a few days j/k
04-29-2004, 09:28 PM
Thats an excellent idea!Originally Posted by bigmark1972
I am thinking that the chem lab scale at my college will do just fine.
04-29-2004, 09:49 PM
How bout spending $50 for a scale. Everything nowdays comes in powder form and a scale is a very useful tool to have around the house.
04-29-2004, 09:58 PM
04-29-2004, 10:16 PM
04-29-2004, 10:20 PM
Do a search for scale. I posted a thread some time ago.
I wouldn't divide it by hand on potent compounds. That would be dangerous. Get a scale with at least 0.01g or 10mg precision - a cheap $13 analog scale would work.
04-30-2004, 09:43 AM
You can get a Lucky 11 analog gem scale for $10. Thats what I use. Its accurate to 10 milligram increments. It sucks for measuring out large quantities because only 5 grams will fit on the tray, but it's great for small quantities.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bakerwil in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-10-2013, 08:14 PM
- By jediclampet in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-25-2011, 02:50 PM
- By Gator762 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 09-03-2006, 08:35 AM
- By Newb017 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-13-2005, 02:01 PM
- By babygetoboy in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2003, 11:29 PM