Summer Cycle! Clen/T3/SD (log)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I will be officially starting this cycle on May 1st. My goal is to cut, as this is a summer cycle and I want to be in much better shape than I'm in now. I recently came off of a bulk at 230. I've been dieting naturally for the past few weeks and have gotten myself down to 218.

Here's what it's going to look like....

"A" Days - 20 mg Superdrol (10mg M-drol/10mg SD-LV), Ketotifen Fumarate before bed
"B" Days - 50 mcg T3, 50 mcg Clen (will up dose as necessary), Eviscerate applied topically

Just to clear up confusion, this is an EOD protocol. So i'll start with an A day on day 1, then B day on day 2, then A day on day 3, etc

Doing this for 6 weeks, then PCT for 4

LV-Form will start last two weeks of cycle and continue into first two weeks of PCT (100/100/100/50)

On Cycle Supplements:
Bulk AAKG
ALCAR
Generic B-complex w/Vit C
Animal Pak
CELCycle Assist
Now Taurine
SuperCissus
Now Omega 3-6-9
DHEA if necessary

PCT:
Bulk AAKG
ALCAR
Cycle Assist
Toremifene
IGF-2
DTP
Suppress-C
Lipo6x
Black Powder
Green Mag
Animal PM
Glycobol

Amino Acid Intake(On and in PCT), Only on lifting days:

2 Servings Core ABC
2 Servings Xtend
2 Packs Animal Nitro
1 Serving EAA Nitro PWO
2 Servings LG BC+EAA

Training:
1 week heavy
1 week volume
1 week heavy
1 week supersets, dropsets
repeat

2 days on, 1 day off

Cardio:
30 min AM, 15 min PWO if I can fit it in
will also do 30 min cardio on off days in the evening

Diet:
Meal 1: Whey, 1/2 cup oats, natty pb
Meal 2: 8oz 93/7 beef, green beans
Meal 3: 8oz chicken, broccoli, handful almonds
Meal 4: 8oz fish (tilapia,tuna,flounder,etc), asparagus, EFA supplement
LIFT
PWO Supplement
Meal 5: Lifting day - casein, whey, natty pb; Off Day - spur of the moment
Meal 6: 1 cup egg beaters, 2 whole eggs
*On the weekends I have no structured diet, I just eat what I want and go back to dieting on monday*

I start pre-loading my Cycle Assist this friday

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Describe the a day b day stuff, are you running 2 weeks one the 2 weeks another or just every other day for 6 weeks?

I

ianm4208

Awards
Subd bro. Best of luck.
What's ur current bf%?
I don't quite understand what these "A" and "B" days are... guess ill find out on the first. I also don't know much about some of these compounds, I'm ready to get learned.
Rip it up!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand... eod sd w/ eod clen/t3?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Describe the a day b day stuff, are you running 2 weeks one the 2 weeks another or just every other day for 6 weeks?
Sorry for the confusion. EOD for 6 weeks.

Subd bro. Best of luck.
What's ur current bf%?
I don't quite understand what these "A" and "B" days are... guess ill find out on the first. I also don't know much about some of these compounds, I'm ready to get learned.
Rip it up!
Not sure what my current bf% is....i'd do a caliper test now but it's 3/4 way through the day..i'll take a fresh measurement in the morning and let you know.

It's basically my protocol for the cycle. So day 1 is an A Day, day 2 is a B Day, day 3 is an A day, and just alternate between days for the duration of the cycle.

i dont understand... eod sd w/ eod clen/t3?
For a few reasons....

1. Clen EOD to lessen clen receptor downregulation
2. SD EOD because it is fairly toxic and i've never ran it
3. SD will help me stay anabolic in a caloric deficit and prevent any muscle loss that comes with the use of T3

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
intresting.. im gonna be finishing my cycle very soon... im on test e/c/a t3 now... the last 3 weeks of my cycle ill be running sd with the t3 and e/c/a.. ran out of money or i would have used clen instead of the e.c.a... good luck man.. ill be following

edit: i just saw your other thread.. should have posted there.. sorry for clogging up your log

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you running the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Have you thought about using something like Alpha-T2 in your off weeks, or even while taking clen? It stacks very very well with B3 acting compounds like clen

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
intresting.. im gonna be finishing my cycle very soon... im on test e/c/a t3 now... the last 3 weeks of my cycle ill be running sd with the t3 and e/c/a.. ran out of money or i would have used clen instead of the e.c.a... good luck man.. ill be following

edit: i just saw your other thread.. should have posted there.. sorry for clogging up your log
No worries man. Asking questions like that benefits everyone that reads and follows this thread.

Are you running the clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Have you thought about using something like Alpha-T2 in your off weeks, or even while taking clen? It stacks very very well with B3 acting compounds like clen
No. I'm running CLEN/T3/Eviscerate EOD and SD/Ketotifen EOD. Just alternating days between the two.

I've never thought about taking Alpha-T2, nor do I know much about it. I could throw it in somewhere if you want to throw some in my direction :sgrin::beerchug:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Subd bro. Best of luck.
What's ur current bf%?
Rip it up!
This morning I weighed in a 220 even and calipers put me between 18-20%. I expect these numbers to go down as the week progresses....I had a serious cheat day on sunday and still feel a little bloated as of this morning.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yea brother!!! I am defn down for the ride. I wish more people took their time and did their research like you did for this cycle. The cycle, PCT and diet is very well structured. Best of luck bro!!!!!!!!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Sizzubbed
Great set-up on this cycle.
Can't wait for the festivities to start.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yea brother!!! I am defn down for the ride. I wish more people took their time and did their research like you did for this cycle. The cycle, PCT and diet is very well structured. Best of luck bro!!!!!!!!
Thanks man. Good to have you along. The only concern I have is the carbs that super loves to feed on (as on lifting days i'm only getting 60ish...25g from oats and 35g from PWO supplement)....but who knows I might be able to get away with less carbs than most we will see.

Sizzubbed
Great set-up on this cycle.
Can't wait for the festivities to start.
Thanks man! I can't either!

subbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbed
Glad to have you along Crazy!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
im subbed on this - interested to see how the EOD cycle goes. I'll be starting May 1 as well so it'll be interesting to compare/contrast. Mine will be 1-TTren/DNP/T3/hCG.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
im subbed on this - interested to see how the EOD cycle goes. I'll be starting May 1 as well so it'll be interesting to compare/contrast. Mine will be 1-TTren/DNP/T3/hCG.
Sounds good man!

C

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hwo bout some before and after pictures. And any reason your not using hdrol besides SD?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
hwo bout some before and after pictures. And any reason your not using hdrol besides SD?
Yeah I can do that...i'll snap pics on May 1st and at the end of the 6 week period and again at the end of PCT.

SD does a better job of adding mass faster and keeping strength up if not increasing it. With EOD dosing it will slow the gains from SD down but in the long run should provide for more maintainable gains.

I also haven't ran h-drol....but might run it with epi in the future.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to report what my current water consumption looks like during on and off days during the week. Weekends I usually don't keep track because my days aren't nearly as structured as mon-fri

Lifting days: ~229 oz or ~ 1.8 gal
Off days: ~156oz or 1.22 gal

It's possible that I drink more than this considering I did not include the water that I use in my two shakes (and ice as well)....min 16oz in each of those so i'm easily at two gallons of water on lifting days.

Preload starts tomorrow

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
T3 i something ive been looking at for a long looooong time. cant wait to see this get started

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Have you increased doses on both clen and t3 yet?
I haven't even started the cycle yet. If you actually read my initial post you'll see that it says i'm starting the cycle May 1st and that my T3 dosage will be at 50mcgs until the end of the cycle. Clen will taper up as needed.

My preload with CEL's Cycle Assist begins tomorrow.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
T3 i something ive been looking at for a long looooong time. cant wait to see this get started
Thanks NOS glad to have you along. The biggest B*tch I had with my T3 research was how it reportedly eats up muscle (and it's probably even more pronounced with clen since they are synergistic), but I hope to combat that with the SD.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks NOS glad to have you along. The biggest B*tch I had with my T3 research was how it reportedly eats up muscle (and it's probably even more pronounced with clen since they are synergistic), but I hope to combat that with the SD.
actually most add clen alongside of T3 because the clen has ANTI-catabolic properties...plus alongside superdrol i dont see muscle wasting being an issue. T3 at 50mcg would be what i would run throughout a cycle.....75mcg+ is where it seems to start eating some muscle, even on heavy AAS

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
actually most add clen alongside of T3 because the clen has ANTI-catabolic properties...plus alongside superdrol i dont see muscle wasting being an issue. T3 at 50mcg would be what i would run throughout a cycle.....75mcg+ is where it seems to start eating some muscle, even on heavy AAS
Ah yeah I often forget clen is anti-catabolic. Looks like this is gonna be one hell of a cycle!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Cool man good to have you along.

Just a short update...been battling a cold for the last week or so. Seems to be on it's last leg just got this nagging cough i can't get rid of.

Still Preloading CEL cycle assist. I also made the decision to run lipo6x until the cycle starts. I want to clear up as much bf as I can by the time I start. I have the 240ct bottle so I'll definitely have plenty left over. Just going to run 2 caps a day until May 1st. One AM pre-cardio with ALCAR and one cap towards the end of my PM workout but before cardio.

Just to address the reason as to why I have a fat burner in my PCT. Reasoning being that when I stop T3 and Clen I suspect there to be some, however minor, rebound. I expect lipo 6x to help combat this. Also, this is a cutting cycle and PCT should be treated as such. Just as you increase your cals through a bulking cycle you should do the same for a cutting cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I will also be adding this to my on-cycle regimen...

Serving Size: 3 Vcaps
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 5
Total Carbohydrate 1 g < 1%*
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g 2%
Vitamin C (from Ascorbyl Palmitate) 8 mg 12%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol) 18 IU 30%
Chromium (from Chromium Chelavite) 200 mcg 170%
Pure-Gar; Garlic (Allium sativum) (min. 10,000 ppm Allicin) (Bulb) 300 mg å
Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) (Seed) 300 mg å
Guggul Extract (10% Guggulsterones) 220 mg å
Tocotrienols (from Tocomin) (from (from Red Palm Oil) 33 mg å
Alpha Tocotrienols 10 mg å
Beta Tocotrienols 1 mg å
Gamma Tocotrienols 17 mg å
Delta Tocotrienols 5 mg å
Policosanol (min. 60% Fatty Alcohol from Phytowaxes) 10 mg å

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have run lipo6 in the past and had great results with it. You should be very happy with it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have run lipo6 in the past and had great results with it. You should be very happy with it.
Yeah I ran lipo6x for my very first cut ever and it worked great. I've also been looking into adding another GDA along side glycobol during PCT. Probably going to go with Slin-Sane...it's only 20 bucks. I'd go with AP but it's just too pricey for my liking.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey All...if any of you are interested in reaching out to me in real-time during this cycle (or hell any other time too)...you can reach me on AIM at TheDarkHalf2001.

CYCLE STARTS SATURDAY

S

srykerman

Awards
subbed!!!!!! i'm in!!!!! good luck!!!! ever tried albuterol instead of clen?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
SATURADY: Kentucky Derby & Darkhalf kicks off his cycle.

Great Day!
Giddy Up!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro looking forward to this. I am looking an running clen stacked with Eviscerate. Rip this up bother!

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
Looks like a solid cycle you got lined up, count me in!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Returning the favor brother! Hope this isn't considered too graphic

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I just received some clen and T3 that I have really debated whether to add to my H-Drol/X-Tren Cycle. You should do very well with that combo. For some reason I have been more scared of shutting down the thyroid than I have been shutting down my test production. :) Lead the way man!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
definitely be checking in on sunday to see how saturday goes for you DH. Good luck bro.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I just received some clen and T3 that I have really debated whether to add to my H-Drol/X-Tren Cycle. You should do very well with that combo. For some reason I have been more scared of shutting down the thyroid than I have been shutting down my test production. :) Lead the way man!
shutting down thyroid production from the use of T3 has been debated up and down for years....theres no proof at all that T3 negatively impacts natty thyroid when ceased.

but with that being said, and the fact i dont have loads of fat on me.....id never run more than 50mcg of T3 daily

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
shutting down thyroid production from the use of T3 has been debated up and down for years....theres no proof at all that T3 negatively impacts natty thyroid when ceased.

but with that being said, and the fact i dont have loads of fat on me.....id never run more than 50mcg of T3 daily
U know I love you NOS, but disagree slightly. True, there is no conclusive evidence one way or another about thyroid shutdown, but I always feel sluggish after T3 cycles. It doesn't seem to matter if I taper or not, or even how high I go. I always get the same sluggish feeling.

I know this is anecdotal, but I always feel better if I use basic thyroid support supps post t3 cycle.

I say grab that NOW thyroid somethingrather. It's cheap, and the placebo effect makes me feel better ;).

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
U know I love you NOS, but disagree slightly. True, there is no conclusive evidence one way or another about thyroid shutdown, but I always feel sluggish after T3 cycles. It doesn't seem to matter if I taper or not, or even how high I go. I always get the same sluggish feeling.

I know this is anecdotal, but I always feel better if I use basic thyroid support supps post t3 cycle.

I say grab that NOW thyroid somethingrather. It's cheap, and the placebo effect makes me feel better ;).
i cant argue because i have yet to run it. but i do hear plenty of ppl talk about being sluggish afterward. what are some examples of how uve run/dosed it?

i might be getting my hands on a 100mcg T4/ 25mcg T3 mix which i hear is off the chain

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i cant argue because i have yet to run it. but i do hear plenty of ppl talk about being sluggish afterward. what are some examples of how uve run/dosed it?

i might be getting my hands on a 100mcg T4/ 25mcg T3 mix which i hear is off the chain
I thought I read taking T3 made you sluggish. But coming off it you're sluggish? Does taking T3 make you more animated? How could high and low T3 have the same effect?

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
"knock em out the box" TheDarkHalf, you got a sick arsenal by the way, good luck, hope all goals get accomplished on this run

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro looking forward to this. I am looking an running clen stacked with Eviscerate. Rip this up bother!
Hell yeah dude. Just for the record i'm taking my clen orally. Not worried about systemic sides one bit. MAN UP hahaha

Looks like a solid cycle you got lined up, count me in!
Thanks man and welcome to AM.

Returning the favor brother! Hope this isn't considered too graphic

Hell no dude that's just what the Dr ordered!

Throw it in EOD. 50mcg clen and 50mcg T3. You'll do fine. And I agree with what NOS has to say on the subject.

definitely be checking in on sunday to see how saturday goes for you DH. Good luck bro.
Sounds good Crazy, i'm looking forward to ripping this $hit up.

I've read the studies that say the thyroid returns to normal after T3 usage...I've even spoken with a member that's shown me the medical work to prove it.

If you want the bloodwork to prove the thyroid returns to normal PM trend747 (formally bigzog).

From what i've read T4 really isn't that effective....but who knows at that dose it might be a good stack

I thought I read taking T3 made you sluggish. But coming off it you're sluggish? Does taking T3 make you more animated? How could high and low T3 have the same effect?
I haven't heard either to be honest.

"knock em out the box" TheDarkHalf, you got a sick arsenal by the way, good luck, hope all goals get accomplished on this run
Thanks man we'll see what happens!

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Doing Something Very Similiar

Wuddddup?? Im actually running something very similar to this. Im taking 50mgs of H-drol a week for the 1st 3 weeks and then up to 75mgs for the next 3 weeks....T3 im dosing at 25mcgs a day..im not playing with my thyroid..just wanted a lil boost and as we speak im at 100mcg of clen...

Results...DDDDDDDDDD-LICIOUSSSSSSSSS

2 Weeks in (only 6 days on clen and t3) and ive dropped 4 lbs of fat and increased muscle by a 1lb...

5 8 191 lbs at 8.2% body fat now

Had a bad time with Mdrol so i stayed with something milder. Have fun buddy...Im tweaking at 100mcgs...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
A Anabolics 25
Universal23 Anabolics 6
TheDarkHalf Anabolics 26