1st cycle help/stack

Bigmike23

Awards
Hey guys, I am looking for some insight to do my first cycle. Need some help creating one .
First let me give my stats.
Im 26, 6'7" 280lbs, and want to cut fat and gain lean mass, as i am a hard muscle gainer. Easy fat. Endo
I have cycled the Tri Fecta stack from LG sciences 2 times past year, and that is my only experience with prohormones. It def added strength and some muscle, but nothing great.

I want to make sure I do this right: and be safe- I am worried about the liver stress and high blood pressure of methyls, but willing to try if it can be done cautious and safe. I dont want to do blood testing, and keep it legal.

I was thinking of: One of these?
H drol
1 Androsterone
11-oxo/Adrenodione
3-AD
**any other sugestions?

What to stack with?
Methyl 1-d?
A-bomb?

PCT
-Need some insight-

I appreciate the insight of this forum and the poeple who help others and be safe.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
personally, what i would do first, for the enxt couple months is jsut strictly work on fat loss. a good ECA or clen/t3 stack would work well. that is what i would do first.

as for a cycle, i would do h-drol and 11-oxo, would be a great recomp for you.

i would do 11-oxo at 450 mgs for 6 weeks and then h-drol the final four weeks at 50-75 mgs.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
nolva or clomid, low dosed; natural test booster, cortisol blocker

Bigmike23

Awards
doesnt matter either Nolva?Clomid? And 50-75mg of Hdrol per day?

Anyone else try this before? Or insights?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i personally like clomid better. 50-75 is the normal dosing for h-drol

Bigmike23

Awards
Thanks Bigpopa!- any liver or cycle support you reccomend?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
AI cycle support is good stuff. i usually just go the cheap route and use hawthorne berry, fish oil, taurine and milk thistle