COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS PRO HORMONES/ ORAL STEROIDS PRODUCTS AND THEIR CLONES

1. COMPETITIVE EDGE LABS PRO HORMONES/ ORAL STEROIDS PRODUCTS AND THEIR CLONES

Hello everybody. For a long time now I have been a fan of anabolicminds forums and I'm also a huge fan of competitive edge labs products. I thought /I would help out everybody else who's interested in pro hormones/ oral steroids by posting an all-in-one list of competitive edge labs hormonal products and what they are clones of here in one place. Listed products with NM next to them stand for non-methylated. This is my first ever created thread... ever, so here goes...

Added to the baned substances list on Jan 4 2010:
    Phera-plex (p-plex)
    Bold (eq-plex) NM
    Trenadol (x-tren) NM

Still available:
    Superdrol (m-drol)
    Halodrol 50 (h-drol)
    Epistane (e-stane)
    'The one' (d-plex)
    Methyl 1 Alpha (alpha 1)
    Max-LMG (m-lmg) NM
    Promagnon 25 (p-mag)
    Methyl Masterdrol XL (stano-drol) NM
    Prostanozol (p-stanz) NM
    11 oxo (11-sterone) NM
    Furazbol (furuza-a) NM
    M1,4ADD (M1,4ADD)
    Dymethazine (d-zine)

Thanks everyone, I'm sure I'v made mistakes and probably forgotten a few so fee free to let me know and I'l correct/ add to the thread! Also feel free to post personal experience about these for others to read and benefit from, thanks!

2. Nice list, helpful stuff.

This may be a dumb question, but does CEL stil even produce prohormones? For some reason I'm under the impression that they make 11-sterone still but thats it. Please tell me I'm wrong.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    Nice list, helpful stuff.

This may be a dumb question, but does CEL stil even produce prohormones? For some reason I'm under the impression that they make 11-sterone still but thats it. Please tell me I'm wrong.
    Nope

4. Good list. And yeah cel is out of the ph/ ds game. They discontinued All there lines from what I know. However they are still easy to come by for time being

5. Wait so M1,4 is still out there.. damnit I stopped searching once 1,4 was banned!
    Hope I'm not too late...
  6. amtnz

Anyone ever tried 'the one'?

7. Quote Originally Posted by amtnz View Post
    Anyone ever tried 'the one'?

8. Quote Originally Posted by MPFit View Post
    Wait so M1,4 is still out there.. damnit I stopped searching once 1,4 was banned!
    Hope I'm not too late...
    Yeha man good luck!

9. Great thread, most the stuff is still around (probably not for long) ... look outside of America for some of it.

10. P-Plex and X-Tren are sold on E-bay....with no issues...TRUST ME! But I doubt for much longer..........

11. Great list but I had to do this the hard way already. I wrote down my findings. Guess a thread would have been a good idea. Hope these stay around for a while.

12. If you look on CEL's site you will see they are only producing two things. All the good stuff is gone.

Similar Forum Threads

1. WOW competitive edge labs look out
    By Jake Fires in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:39 PM
  2. Competitive Edge Labs Products
    By brihamil79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 07:38 PM
  3. new Competitive Edge Labs products
    By nomoredex in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58