6 Week Pulsing Alpha One

sk01020

Awards
I am beginning this cycle in May and want some 2nd opinions. I work out 4 times a week normally taking a break between the two days. I want to pulse the Alpha One on my workout days. So this would mean Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, I will be on. Wednesday and the weekends, I'll be off.

I plan on taking 20 mg before and after my workout thus, 40 mg a day.
40/40/40/40/40/40

I'll be taking CEL Cycle Assist while on the Alpha One.

My PCT will begin on the 7th week:
Reduce XT: 3/3/3/3
Inhibit E: 2/2/2/2/2
Nolva: 40/20/20/10

Does anyone have any dislikes on this and if so, what? Also, does anyone have any good suggestions when ordering Nolva online, any good sources?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap... that's a long time to be running Alpha One , even CEL says 3 weeks max. I understand pulsing gives your liver time off every week and that's how I run orals. But 6 weeks is a long time. I would start by going up to 4 and see if you're still responding, or how shut down you are.

But if you're 275 and I'm assuming that's a Leaner 275, not 20% BF then you've prob got cycle experience and can watch yourself on cycle to know when you need to come off.

also, no sources allowed , part of the rules of the forum.

sk01020

Awards
ok, ill shoot for a shorter cycle and gauge everything. I have been doin some research on the ph and I figured it would have the same toxicity as M-Drol and 6 weeks is what I saw most people pulsing at. I'll for sure take that advice.

sk01020

Awards
and your right about the body size, I just finished my career with college football and I wanna start lifting competitively again.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
keep me posted on how it goes for you if ya don't mind.

I've got a couple bottles and I was considering for a lean bulk or even a cut depending on how people respond. It sounds as*backwards using alphaone to cut but I need stuff that strong to retain mass while dieting.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Well i suppose its stronger than superdrol. with it only being suggested on cycle to be 3 weeks..... but im also curious about this stuff. But a pulse? hmmmmm. Can this stuff be pulsed? pulsing normally would be used for a longer cycle. I dont know if it would work for a short cycle. If you are going to be buying a serm then i would just run a regular cycle on the stuff. Just my two cents. plus pulsing i normally place an ai or estro blocker while on cycle. just to help with the estro.... not pulsing it of coarse. so but i dont know how that would effect alpha..... never took so i dunno...

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I am curious to see if this is close to M-1T??? I hope so, because I will do it as a bulk next year.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Pulsing will only yield reduced sides and a natural hormone bounce on off days if the compound has a short half life like epi or superdrol...I suggest you locate this prior to starting the pulse, otherwise if the halflife is long then run it straight for three weeks because the pulsing may not have any benefit