I want my thingy back - Whats better for increasing DHT? Proviron VS Andractim

  1. Unhappy I want my thingy back - Whats better for increasing DHT? Proviron VS Andractim


    If I need to get my DHT up after a failed PCT and everything is fine - what should I use Andractim or Proviron?

    How should I run the cycle to avoid suppression

    PLEASE POST ADVICE!! I need my thingy to work again as quickly and as safely as possible


  2. what was ur cycle and pct?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    what was ur cycle and pct?
    i took tren xtreme (19nor which converts to nandrolone) and i took clomid for pct.

    my testosterone levels and prolactin levels are in the normal range now but the severe ED and lack of libido persist.

    I am 99.9999% sure (and I have tried every other thing in the book) that it is my DHT - something is wrong with my 5alpha reductase - i must have some deficiency from the tren xtreme. the only thing that has helped was when i did a 40 day cycle of 6-oxo and when I was taking about 800mgs a day that was the closest I have been to normal and I understand that that supplement is the only OTC that boots DHT

    At this point I am just trying to figure out the best approach to running an oral or topical dht increasing cycle
    •   
       


  4. well u had bloodwork done, why not just talk to ur doctor? why are u so convinced its DHT related?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    well u had bloodwork done, why not just talk to ur doctor? why are u so convinced its DHT related?
    i have been to the doctor countless times. they have no idea or dont care - endo and urologist. the only one is the neurologist that i havent seen yet. the doctors are very disinterested in helping my situation

    here is why i think what i think -

    If you look at the only other thing besides nandrolone that is messing up everyones libido its finast (propecia) a 5alpha reductase inhibitor.

    i literally spend an hour or 2 a night researching this because the doctors wont and this is what i have come to the conclusion of at this point.

    Here was what will help my libido:
    6-oxo
    Depo-Testosterone

    All my testosterone levels are normal - e2 etc, and when i had the testosterone shot then my levels were high off the charts and i STILL didnt feel all the way better. When I did it was for a week or 2. Now they are normalized but I am still experiencing EXTREME ED - like DEAD D*CK completely. I don't want sex not even kinda. Also, I am putting on water weight in my legs and hips and sh*it. When I took 6oxo in high doses it worked. I could go pop right now and I would be normal for a day then fall off hard again. the only thing they havent tested is the progesterone-DHT connection.

    The 5alpha-reductase enzyme converts the testosterone to DHT so if something were wrong with that enzyme then that would make sense that my symtoms line up with high progesterone/low DHT. I am experiencing the same problem as the propecia users are. so suffice it to say that the 5alpha reductase must be very sensitive. It must have gotten lazy from the tren and that is it.

    There has to be someone out here that knows about this!! If not then I am single handedly discovering the problem for thousands of propecia users and people with long term deca d*ck and tren d*ck.

    at this point - can we direct the thread to DHT cycling?

    What do you recommend between the topical and oral? And how should I run the cycle so that I "train" the 5alpha reductase to normalize rather than supress it further?

    When I took 6-oxo I went from 800 mg to 0 over 45 days and when I got to 400 or so I really fell back off. I think that this is because the 6oxo is not very focused on DHT it just happens to build up DHT a bit as it is a suicide inhibitor of the aramotase enzyme.

    Does anyone know??

  6. bump................

  7. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Progesterone is oppositional to DHT; it lowers 5-ARs EVERYWHERE. So I would say Progestins same thing, and to a higher degree. Andractrim works, but there are stronger formulations you can get.
    I hope he has his thingy back it's been over three years

  8. 3 year bump. They can finally get an answer
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Lmao, I would hope by now this would all be figured out. Would be a laugh though if he replied to this suddenly with some post "Now, I found the answer"...
    Lmao that would
  10. It's dead


    Hey Guys I got this email so I'll report back. Penis is still dead. It's been 5 years now. No libido no erections. No one knows why My blood tests are all within normal rangesI've pretty much giving up. I see a psychiatrist to help manage the emotional aspects of it al. Progestins are the worst thing ever. I would give anything to go back to how I was before I took that stuff.

  11. I also lactate a small amount of discharge on a regular basis with low blood levels of estrogen and prolactin.

  12. Are you saying I should take all of those things in all the categories (NO, Dopamine, Histamine, DHT, and appropriate Aromatase) ?

    You asked if I have checked everything - I have had all of those checked and they fall in the "normal" range. Free test, DHT (Even comes in high when I am taking high testosterone)

    I should clarify - about E2, My estrogen is in the normal range - its been very high and very low . Its currently in the "normal" range. Regardless of E being high or low. Penis is dead.

    I had a comprehensive test done through Genova a few years ago and it showed serotonin normal I think--I can check. Related to Serotonin, I have tried 90 days of an SSRI (zoloft) to help my depression and a DRI (Abilify) for 90 days also. After the Abilify I started dreaming again which I hadnt done in years. I tried Remeron in the past and I just knocked out cold.. ? How can I know more about the serotonin thing? I am pretty depressed for someone to have high serotonin i would think..

  13. Dude have you tried using legit caber? Or just trying otc sh*t?

    Are you not into women now? Or dudes? Maybe the tren changed your sexuality?

    In all seriousness run 1mg plus of caber ew for a couple months.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  14. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post

    Tren can be harsh, same with Deca.
    Oh I know brother. I'm a tren junkie :-D
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stilllearnin1 View Post
    Are you saying I should take all of those things in all the categories (NO, Dopamine, Histamine, DHT, and appropriate Aromatase) ? You asked if I have checked everything - I have had all of those checked and they fall in the "normal" range. Free test, DHT (Even comes in high when I am taking high testosterone) I should clarify - about E2, My estrogen is in the normal range - its been very high and very low . Its currently in the "normal" range. Regardless of E being high or low. Penis is dead. I had a comprehensive test done through Genova a few years ago and it showed serotonin normal I think--I can check. Related to Serotonin, I have tried 90 days of an SSRI (zoloft) to help my depression and a DRI (Abilify) for 90 days also. After the Abilify I started dreaming again which I hadnt done in years. I tried Remeron in the past and I just knocked out cold.. ? How can I know more about the serotonin thing? I am pretty depressed for someone to have high serotonin i would think..
    SSRI use can also result in lasting or permanent sexual dysfunction, so that may not have helped.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by stilllearnin1 View Post
    If I need to get my DHT up after a failed PCT and everything is fine - what should I use Andractim or Proviron?

    How should I run the cycle to avoid suppression

    PLEASE POST ADVICE!! I need my thingy to work again as quickly and as safely as possible
    75mgs of proviron ED for 7 days then 25mg ED for as long as you like. That is what the Bater proviron instruction pamphlet recommends. It does miracles for me. You can even add in cialis

  17. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Proviron and Cialis tend to complement each other real nicely
    Haha yep they do
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andractim Question....
    By umdog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 12:35 AM
  2. Need help increasing back arch (Bench)
    By thaOrleanyte in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 07:02 PM
  3. Who sells andractim?
    By gyno in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Log in
Log in