Stacking epi / mdrol

ponjoe

Awards
I as considering running a cycle as follows:

weeks 1-3 20mg epi and 20mg mdrol + support supps
weeks 4-6 40mg epi + support supps
weeks 6 -10 nolvadex

I know most will say that stacking two orals is bad, however what I would like to know is stacking the two any worse than taking double the amount of one?.

Over the last several years I have ran 3 solo mdrol cycles, 1 pplex - mdrol bridge and a cycle oF x-tren.

Always had a good experiance exept with the Tren which I cut short due to the nipples seeming a little odd. Wont ever touch that stuff again!

Anyway anybody who has stacked the two please let me have your comments/experience and what you thought of the results.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
SD: 20/20/20
epi: 0/0/30/40/40/40-50

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhhhhhh...Im so jealous all these super logs comming out....and i misssed teh friggin wagon...AHHHHHHHHH

ponjoe

Awards
Lifting Stud have you ran this cycle before as suggested?, if so how was it and how do you think it compares to just running a straight 6 weeks of epi?

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
I agree With lifting, but in higher dosages for me. Use the super up front and clean up with the epi. If something happens and you have to cut it short, beter to cut out the epi rather than the super, imo. PCT with a SERM pls...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
how about 10/10/20, or maybe 10/20/20 depending on sides.
agree on epi. you could run x-tren the whole time.
if anything i would suggest 20/20/10 because you will be adding epi the third wk. but i find 20mg of sd to be the best for me that is

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
most folks taper SD up, and do not cut back on SD the third "bridge" week.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
lolz yall would pass out if you knew the dosages of sd I have taken. Bloodwork is the key