How long do you REALLY take between cycles?

rsr08

Awards
So, in all honestly, I feel like I'm one in a small percetage of people who wait the full on cycle+PCT=time off. I feel like the bigger percentage of those who run steroids take about less than that to run another cycle.

I was reading a thread, and a user ran mtren (2 week cycle). He did his PCT and he said he is starting another cycle next week already. I know about the 2on/4off or whatever, but I just need some honest answers. Seems like there's more ppl jumping into cycles sooner than later

gottabecool

Awards
I have been less and more then the cycle+PCT=time off

Depends on the cycle, how you feel, gains/plateaus, and the least likely to be actually checked while being the most important.....blood work.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks after pct, or 6-8 weeks after your hormonal panel comes back nomal.

ianm4208

Awards
Depends, I want to run another cycle before the end of summer, but I am going to Mexico for "Casas por christo" for a week in which I will not be able to work out. So I will start this cycle a bit early, and make up for the time off later. I just gotta be pacient and deal with life as it comes, then I can plan my cycles around it. I'm obviously not too pacient tho if I am juicing

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
what do you mean "in between" cycles????

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
it depends on how my cycle and pct go i have ran epi great run no sides great pct. and ran a cycle 5 weeks later.
then again i have ran 19-nor with bad shut down no sex drive for 3 weeks into my pct and took 6 months off after that

gottabecool

Awards
Depends, I want to run another cycle before the end of summer, but I am going to Mexico for "Casas por christo" for a week in which I will not be able to work out. So I will start this cycle a bit early, and make up for the time off later. I just gotta be pacient and deal with life as it comes, then I can plan my cycles around it. I'm obviously not too pacient tho if I am juicing
Dude, you are going to mexico....Buy some real gear at a local pharmacy, and be sure to nail a decent dose of a long acting ester the morning before you leave :drive:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:crackhead:wait you take time off between cycles? i run the cycle pct and the next day back on cycle again, for example, i ran a 6 week h-drol, 4 week pct, next day back on 4 week epi then 4 week pct, then the next day 3 week m-drol....the pct fixes all your hormones right?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok i know ur being serious now....and i don't want to be an arrogant a-hole....but yeah time on+pct = time off....that should be the least amount of time off...i never did anything any other way

rsr08

Awards
thnx for all the replies. for those two confused of the term "between cycles", I dunno how simple I can say it. Between cycles=between steroid cycles=between a cycle of steroids=between the time from your last day of a cycle and PCT and the beginning of next cycle. Lol

Tim, no blastn and crusin for me. Besides, I've heard it was a stupid idea to do that if you're not making bodybuilding as your life and/or if you have a good blood panel full of healthy numbers.

So I guess the only way to see if you are ready for another cycle is to get those Bloods. I'm just anxious to start my mdrol-epi bridge after my last Hdrol cycle, and took me a good 3 weeks to start my recovery. After seeing all the strength gains I made, it just made me even more anxious. Thanks for all your replies tho!

ianm4208

Awards
@ gottabecool.
Haha I will be with a church group, primarly composed of young kids that I'm supposed to lead. Wouldn't be to wise of me to buy some illegal drugs while I'm there, but hey, if I see the opportunity, ill take it haha.

h2bek97

Awards
I give myself a 10 week rule so i don't tempt myself lol...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it depends on what cycle is for and why you are running it etc. Are you competing? or you just cycling to get an edge? etc what compounds are you using? are you on other meds all that. there is no set the I feel the old time on = time off is way outdated in this age because that old protocol was out before PH's and Designers so time on was a min of 8 weeks plus pct so many people had 3-4 months min before the next cycle. Now with people running 3 and 4 week cycles the whole game changes. and even if your hormonals are back to normal in that short time your body blood pressure liver still don't get as long to rest if you use the time on = time off for a ph's cycle

polskishelby

Awards
4 ON, 4 OFF, 4 off of everything and doing precycle for next one

kkcinc

Awards
I'm a little cautious in my old age. I've been limiting PH/PS cycles to twice a year. So if a non-methyl cycle is eight weeks with a six to eight week pct(I really stretch out the AI portion and taper down slowly), then that gobbles up four months. Two months of nothing is probably good for you. Then back on.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
i always do time on plus pct then double it. that means like taking 3-4 months in between cycles being clean. the way I see it, i wanna get my body not only back to normal, but strong and functional almost back to where I was before any cycle. Plus, you have your whole life to juice, why squeeze so many cycles into just a few years....

10 cycles (spaced normally) could be done in 3-4 years.
vs.
10 cycles (spaced far apart) could be done in 5-6 years.

get what im saying?? whats the rush?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
depends how the year goes. right now ive been off of gear for 4weeks, and ill prob stay away for another 7-9weeks and back on. after that im taking 6months +.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
:crackhead:wait you take time off between cycles? i run the cycle pct and the next day back on cycle again, for example, i ran a 6 week h-drol, 4 week pct, next day back on 4 week epi then 4 week pct, then the next day 3 week m-drol....the pct fixes all your hormones right?
I thought you were about to say "I don't even bother with PCT".

You could run a natty PCT behind the PCT based on adaptogens.