X-tren/H-drol cycle.

X

xXcellstateXx

Awards
Hey guys, So this is my first cycle of PH that ive done. And after spending a good couple weeks doing my research, i think im pretty prepared.

Height: 5"11
Weight: 180, about 10% BF.
Lifting experience: 3 years.

Im going to bridge the cycle, since i have had no experience with either of these PH, and would like to see the individual effects of each, yes i know it would be best to run them seperately, but im an all or nothing type, and figure a bridge will be fine. Please feel free to critique, especially my PCT please.

The cycle is as follows.

X-tren 90/90/90/90
H-drol 0 /0/ 50/50/50/50

I figure ill stay in the safe zone for dosaging each of these, to get a good feel for them.

My Cycle support will be loaded for 2 weeks prior. Consisting of.

Liv.52
Hawthorne & grape seed extract
ADAM mens multi (Saw palm,ZMA, coQ10,Nettle root) during the cycle i will double up my dose of this.
Taurine 2-3g, 2-3 times a day. depending on how bad the pumps are.

Fish oil, Multi and MSM are part of my reg supplement routine, so they are a given.

PCT: (cycle support carried through this as well) WEEKS 7-11
Novadex Xt, which i will start the 5'th week into my cycle.
Animal Test, starting the last week of my cycle, seeing as X-tren is known to shutdown pretty hard, i figure Test is a good way to help get back up quickly.

Now what my question is,

With this cycle, how necessary is it that i take a SERM such as Nolvadex.
Seeing as the ATD of Novadex XT, sucessfully acts as a AI and an estrogen receptor blocker in the HPTH, dealing with the androgenic feedback loop effect on the HPTH, while normal SERM do not adress this. I know many people dont like this product as PCT, and just say its safe to stay with SERMS. If i had the money i would probably just use Nolva, but i dont.. so :p.

The only reason why im trying to get away with just using Novadex is because i have 2 bottle of it sitting in my room, and would like to use it up instead of buying other PCT. I ve used XT by itself as a test boost, and i must say for being OTC it was quite effective. Bloodwork showing my test levels to be boosted almost 400%.

If this sounds plausible for me to do, or if there could be some other sort of products added in to use with the Novadex XT please let me know.

Also, i was thinking of going on a Bulk diet for the first 4 weeks of this cycle, around 4500 calories per day.

Then during the last 2 weeks, dropping the calories to around 3700 or a bit less, in order to take advantage of the H-drol and use it to trim me up a bit for the end of the cycle, seeing as summer is almost here.

What do you guys think?

You help is much appreciated.

P

purelife1

since you are taking tren you want clomid on hand just in case..but at only 4 weeks you may not need it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Product Reviews 7
S Anabolics 23
A Cycle Logs 12
J Anabolics 4
C Anabolics 10