- 04-08-2010, 05:06 PM
I am considering running nolva during a test only cycle (strictly for gyno prevention, not concerned with bloat) and I heard about rebound estrogen. Anyone know
My questions are; First, should I be concerned about this if I run nolva during my cycle and use it for PCT? Also, to solve my problem should I just use another drug instead of nolva? L-Dex? Keep in mind its only to prevent gyno! Thanks.
- 04-08-2010, 05:40 PM
Use an AI like Arimidex or letrozole instead, then use the nolvadex for pct.
- 04-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bski in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 12-03-2010, 02:44 AM
- By hli1022 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2010, 02:51 PM
- By JazzV in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:31 AM
- By Drjuicebox06 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 24Last Post: 11-10-2008, 07:49 AM
- By strongurche in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2005, 10:05 PM