drinking soda while on cycle

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
drinking soda bad for you while on cycle? i know alcohol is, but some people say they still do it anyway, and just watch how much they drink

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Steer clear of alcohol and NSAIDs if you're taking orals... but consuming soda isn't an issue.

h2bek97

Awards
If you thinking about drinking soda then why do are you cycling? Why drink soda while trying to build muscle? QUESTIONS like these scare me because soda is the last thing you should be thinking about while on a cycle.

tigerbunny

Awards
soda jsut = sugar, If i were to run a bulk on something like SD or phera then its no big deal to drink a ton of soda or energy drinks, otherwise its best to keep to a minimum just because it dosnt contribute to having visible abs.

h2bek97

Awards
Yea and eating a double cheeseburger isn't going to kill you either but why not get everything you worked so hard to achieve... you won't get that by slamming down large amounts of fructose corn syrup! If you want a belly along with your huge water muscles go ahead.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
bro u can have a soda lol... just add in 35g of sugar into your diet. its not going to inhibit gains. Id advise against drinking soda daily, but that goes for every person alive, cycle or not.

when i bulk i eat cheeseburgers too. there good for u fool.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Most sodas contain phosphoric acid which depletes the bones of calcium.
I heard that if you put a t-bone steak in a bowl of Coke, it dissolves the steak and bone in 2 days. The trucks that deliver Coke supposedly have their engines cleaned with Coke. I wouldn't drink it but Coke is great for cleaning battery terminals!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Dude, drink soda whenever you want; just make sure you're getting enough water.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most sodas contain phosphoric acid which depletes the bones of calcium.
I heard that if you put a t-bone steak in a bowl of Coke, it dissolves the steak and bone in 2 days. The trucks that deliver Coke supposedly have their engines cleaned with Coke. I wouldn't drink it but Coke is great for cleaning battery terminals!
http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/acid.asp

stfu darth vader.jpg

donbx

Awards
what about alcohol on something thats non meth, like tren