something extra for clen/t3 cycle

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so I've decided on a clen, t3 cycle. I've ran this cycle before with great results just lost a little hard earn muscle. this time i want to add an anabolic to the cycle not sure what to use. obviously want something that would help me cut but maintain strenght.
illl b doing a 6wk cycle as follows
t3-1stwk 50/50/75/75/75/100/100
week2-4/125mcg wk5 100/100/100/75/75/75/50
wk6/50/50/25/25/25/25/25/
the clen im running 1wk on 1 wk off.
The 1st wk is 40/60/80/100/100/100/120
then i'll keep it at 120 till the end of the cycle.
my diet looks like this 0430 PW-jack3d, 2,1000mg fish oil, 1 animal pack.
0500-0630 WO.
0700 PW shake(40gm whey protein)
0800, 1 cup oatmeal 2whole hard boiled eggs 3 egg whites.
1000 banana or apple or 1/2cup almonds.
1300 3/4 cup brown rice 8oz protein (i alternate between lean g.beef, chicken,tuna or turkey) 1cup brocolli or green beans or mix veggies (the frozen ones from the supermarket)
1700 1/2 banana, scoop whey(40gm)1tb pb, 8oz whole milk all blended into a shake.
2000 2cups lettuce or baby spinach 6oz protein 1/2 sweet potateo or apple or orange.
2300 1 scoop casein protein in 8oz water. no alchohol,no refined sugars, no smoking
my workouts are
mon-upperbody +cardio.
tues-lower body+abs.
wed same as mon
thur-same as tues.
fri same as mon.
sat-rest
sun-same as tuesday
. how does this look? i've been on the diet and wo routine for 6wks now and feel pretty good. what can i add to this cycle

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my fault, hope this looks better, not sure if that what you ment

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks fine. so are u asking for opinions on what steroid to use while on the t3 and clen? what is ur cycle history?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so I've decided on a clen, t3 cycle. I've ran this cycle before with great results just lost a little hard earn muscle. this time i want to add an anabolic to the cycle not sure what to use. obviously want something that would help me cut but maintain strenght.
illl b doing a 6wk cycle as follows
t3-1stwk 50/50/75/75/75/100/100
week2-4/125mcg wk5 100/100/100/75/75/75/50
wk6/50/50/25/25/25/25/25/
the clen im running 1wk on 1 wk off.
The 1st wk is 40/60/80/100/100/100/120
then i'll keep it at 120 till the end of the cycle.
my diet looks like this 0430 PW-jack3d, 2,1000mg fish oil, 1 animal pack.
0500-0630 WO.
0700 PW shake(40gm whey protein)
0800, 1 cup oatmeal 2whole hard boiled eggs 3 egg whites.
1000 banana or apple or 1/2cup almonds.
1300 3/4 cup brown rice 8oz protein (i alternate between lean g.beef, chicken,tuna or turkey) 1cup brocolli or green beans or mix veggies (the frozen ones from the supermarket)
1700 1/2 banana, scoop whey(40gm)1tb pb, 8oz whole milk all blended into a shake.
2000 2cups lettuce or baby spinach 6oz protein 1/2 sweet potateo or apple or orange.
2300 1 scoop casein protein in 8oz water. no alchohol,no refined sugars, no smoking
my workouts are
mon-upperbody +cardio.
tues-lower body+abs.
wed same as mon
thur-same as tues.
fri same as mon.
sat-rest
sun-same as tuesday
. how does this look? i've been on the diet and wo routine for 6wks now and feel pretty good. what can i add to this cycle

why only 1 week on?

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes 1 on 1 off. never cycled anything else. nosnmiveins just tried to PM you but i guess cant yet?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im guessing he meant 1 on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off....ect
Thanks man, yeah I knew he meant that but I should have been more specific. I have found that 2on/2off worksout alot better in most cases. I was just wondering why 1on/1off?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
your diet needs alot of work man.. two meals with small servings of protein.. 8oz once and 6oz once... then the only other whole food protein is 2 whole egss and 3 egg whites... wayyy to many carbs for a cut...no healthy fats... and too many shakes... pwo shake is cool and before bed casein.. throw some healthy fats in with that last meal of casein to keep you full during the night...
Run a base of test.. around 400mg per week will help.. but your still gonna lose muscle on such a hefty dose of t3 assuming its legit t3

edit now that i look.. carbs arent ridiculous but they r high...u have more cals from carbs then anything else.. maybe replace those carbs at 8 with some natty pb... and replace the shake at 5:00pm with lean protein but you can keep the banana and 8oz milk with that meal

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the first time i used clen the guy that sold it to me reccomended i ran it that way, so thats how i did it if you guys think 2wks on 2wks off is better im willing to try it. I joined the site to learn and hopefully make the right choices. I'm willing to do injectables or orals, I've read that orals arent good to run for a long time but i guess six weeks isnt a long cycle? bigzach what do u mean by a base of test? and how would i split that 400mg per week? thanks for the adjustments to the diet im gonna change that. the t3 is def legit would i be breaking any rules if i name the company that makes it? not the supplier just the manufactures name? sry about my post being so bad, they will get better tho! lol thanks for evryones response. cant wait till i can start posting pictures

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the first time i used clen the guy that sold it to me reccomended i ran it that way, so thats how i did it if you guys think 2wks on 2wks off is better im willing to try it. I joined the site to learn and hopefully make the right choices. I'm willing to do injectables or orals, I've read that orals arent good to run for a long time but i guess six weeks isnt a long cycle? bigzach what do u mean by a base of test? and how would i split that 400mg per week? thanks for the adjustments to the diet im gonna change that. the t3 is def legit would i be breaking any rules if i name the company that makes it? not the supplier just the manufactures name? sry about my post being so bad, they will get better tho! lol thanks for evryones response. cant wait till i can start posting pictures
Personally I would run 2on/2off but you can do what you like. Also, running injectable test would be much nicer to your body due to clen can cause your blood pressure to rise and make you feel ****ty and if you run orals (a pulse might not be that bad) it will cause your blood pressure to shoot up and cause you to feel like ****. I would def go with injectables if you have access to them and 400mgs/week sounds great to me.