long paragraph advice please

muaythaiclb

Awards
please help me out if you know about anabolicscomplicated issue here.. i did a cycle of supervol and d-plexx. at the very end of my second cycle i got mononucleosis.. i did an anti estrogen during the cycle called estrogenex.. getting the mono while doing all this caused me to be sick approximately 1 year and 6 months.. its not like getting the flu on them like im sure some have experienced because mono is a bacterial disease that can make you sick for lengthy periods of time and never leaves the body just becomes inactive over time which just makes you a carrier. my mono is no longer active. i have had gynocomastia but just small bumps. they went away but as my workout gets stronger they seem to start to come up again just slightly. not noticeable in the slightest. i have no adrenaline or agression. my uncle thinks i should do a round of novadex. he works in pharmaceuticals and sells it. so does his buddy who says to him it sounds like when my testosterone is rising he thinks my estrogen level is too and thinks that since novadex boosts your testosterone it would just make my symptoms worse.. i also have sensitive skin and have noticed my bone density is better then average.. and i have low blood pressure which simply means that my estrogen is high. my testosterone levels are slightly low but no doctor will give me anything to mess with my hormones. its taking too long to wait any longer. my sex drive is im horny as hell.. lol but dont feel the same sensation.. i still get laid plenty but just dont put it down the same lol.. i know novadex is for post cycles but what do i do at this point? i workout tons but i still dont have much agression. and i had a test done and my testosterone was slightly low and i lift like crazy do mma and play basketball. my fear is my testosterone is being converted to estrogen. or is my estrogen simply rising with my testosterone in which case i think the novadex would be effective

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't mean to come off rude, but it hurts the eyes to read that. Making it easier to read might give better responses.

My advice: See a doctor.

muaythaiclb

Awards
i tried to add stuff in and made it harder to read, and alot of it doesn't make sense. just comment on what you can understand please and i'll be on later to fix it.. and no doctor will help with the hormone issues. they say im young and itll mess up my natural production. but its already messed up i just need to know if novadex would help.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I'm not 100% sure what you're asking. If you should take nolvadex long term to combat what you think is high estrogen? Definitely see a doc before making that decision..

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
It would be easier to read if you made paragraphs,indentations, and sum up what advice your looking for.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i tried to add stuff in and made it harder to read, and alot of it doesn't make sense. just comment on what you can understand please and i'll be on later to fix it.. and no doctor will help with the hormone issues. they say im young and itll mess up my natural production. but its already messed up i just need to know if novadex would help.
Find another doctor, no doctor should refuse a patient in need.

muaythaiclb

Awards
alright sorry bout that fellas... ok here's a quick and easy summary. i got sick for a year in a half after taking anabolics and my hormones never went back to normal. would novadex still work at this point. can the testosterone gained from it be converted into estrogen. if so that would be bad.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
alright sorry bout that fellas... ok here's a quick and easy summary. i got sick for a year in a half after taking anabolics and my hormones never went back to normal. would novadex still work at this point. can the testosterone gained from it be converted into estrogen. if so that would be bad.
u clearly have no idea what NOLVAdex does. go see a urologist or endocrinologist if ur worried

muaythaiclb

Awards
from what i understand it prevents gyno from forming by boosting your testosterone and lowering your estrogen. that's basically it right?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
from what i understand it prevents gyno from forming by boosting your testosterone and lowering your estrogen. that's basically it right?
it doesnt boost testosterone. it blocks estrogen from attaching to the receptor, thus letting testosterone rise back to normal while controlling estrogen (after running hormones).

unless u have gyno, i see no use for ur purposes. personally i think uve waited to long to fix the problem via nolvadex.....maybe an ai or clomid could help...but who knows

muaythaiclb

Awards
and actually novedex is what you get from nutrition stores. nolvadex is provided to you by doctors. its actually made for women with breast cancer and then they found out it could treat gyno and started making the product you can find without a script, buddy.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
Not really. My advice is to pick up some Novedex XT by Gaspari, its legal and safe and is an anti aromatase. Aromatase is an enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen.

muaythaiclb

Awards
and regardless of the name on the bottle its all good i appreciate your input. is there anything that actually lowers your estrogen? and do you think it would do me harm? im pretty ****ed off anyway

muaythaiclb

Awards
Not really. My advice is to pick up some Novedex XT by Gaspari, its legal and safe and is an anti aromatase. Aromatase is an enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen.
so i just need an anti aromatase pretty much. i mean anxiety stress sensitive skin and low blood pressure is all estrogen side effects. test dont show i have too much. they show i have too little testosterone though. and it feels like the more i workout and raise my testosterone, that my estrogen is raising with it.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
and regardless of the name on the bottle its all good i appreciate your input. is there anything that actually lowers your estrogen? and do you think it would do me harm? im pretty ****ed off anyway
What's your evidence that you're ****ed up? Unless you're a lot more in tune with every tiny molecule in your body than I, its not exactly possible to 'guess' you're hormone levels. You're doc already said it was normal, just a little low, correct? And the name on the bottle (Nolvadex vs Novedex) can mean the difference between bitch tits and no balls, or feeling just fine. Its all in the details

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so i just need an anti aromatase pretty much. i mean anxiety stress sensitive skin and low blood pressure is all estrogen side effects. test dont show i have too much. they show i have too little testosterone though. and it feels like the more i workout and raise my testosterone, that my estrogen is raising with it.
this makes no sense. yes u can actually raise natty test with certain training routines (squats, deadlift, etc) but not to a level that it should cause excess estrogen to be a problem.

like i said see a doctor AGAIN. what did ur previous doc say ur test levels were?

muaythaiclb

Awards
What's your evidence that you're ****ed up? Unless you're a lot more in tune with every tiny molecule in your body than I, its not exactly possible to 'guess' you're hormone levels. You're doc already said it was normal, just a little low, correct? And the name on the bottle (Nolvadex vs Novedex) can mean the difference between bitch tits and no balls, or feeling just fine. Its all in the details
i went from agressive as ****, no agression. sharp reflexes, horrible reflexes. im very in tune with my body. i lift, i do mma and i play basketball. i have random outbursts of energy then i get overstimulated and have anxiety problems. i basically have completely adverse effects. i mean i dont have to be einstein to know i was perfectly healthy, took pills great results, got sick while on pills,now i feel completely the opposite. and i know the name of the bottle makes a difference just was simply putting that aside because im not trying to be arguementative. im not on anabolics no more i dont get worked up over stupid **** i wish i could be thats the problem

muaythaiclb

Awards
this makes no sense. yes u can actually raise natty test with certain training routines (squats, deadlift, etc) but not to a level that it should cause excess estrogen to be a problem.

like i said see a doctor AGAIN. what did ur previous doc say ur test levels were?
i dont remember. is it possible that im just suffering form hard as hell withdraw? i mean when i got sick my body was trying to rest and wanted to workout at the same time and just started spasming all the damn time. ive seen a md and endochronologist.. nothing makes sense. maybe the only solution is too let time tell. the here and now just sucks.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
i went from agressive as ****, no agression. sharp reflexes, horrible reflexes. im very in tune with my body. i lift, i do mma and i play basketball. i have random outbursts of energy then i get overstimulated and have anxiety problems. i basically have completely adverse effects. i mean i dont have to be einstein to know i was perfectly healthy, took pills great results, got sick while on pills,now i feel completely the opposite. and i know the name of the bottle makes a difference just was simply putting that aside because im not trying to be arguementative. im not on anabolics no more i dont get worked up over stupid **** i wish i could be thats the problem
Ill bet its all in your head. I wouldn't do anything but OTC **** until you find a doc that can support your theory with documentation and bloodwork, or you run the risk of causing more damage. You got extremely sick during a huge hormone changing era of you're life, of course things change massively. If you're 21 now you probably got sick at 19? Don't do anything drastic man.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
If you never had pre cycle blood work then you don't know if YOUR natural hormone levels are low or they are your baseline...as you grow your body will change these levels, and coupled with your lengthy sickness you may have had more severe hormone changes...get a new doctor and seek medical help, I suggest you see an endo or get a doc who will refer you to one

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
honestly go see a doctor. what you want are answers, and no matter how embarrassed or afraid you are to go to the doctor, you will get your answers there. I guarantee you will leave the doctor feeling much better about your condition, as well as have a medically approved game plan for getting back on track.