Brginners cycle

map200uk

Awards
Hey guys,

I want to do my first cycle, but im not too comofrtable with injecting, ive read how to, and everything,. where to inject and so on, and ive read up on the gear and what to use for PCT.

but id like to do an orla only first cycle, sounds lame but itd make me happym, i guess get me ready for when i do an injectable steroid, im bulking, so id like mass and strength secondly (an added plus),

i asked before about a dbol only cycle,

can someone tell me what theyd recommend, for an oral only cycle? how long, what to use

and what about treatment, i know dbol isnt as bad as some , but i presume i should take ALA/Milk Thistle (not sure how much tho?) and the same with nolva/clomid / hcg (altho i dont think hcg would be needed)

Sorry for so many questions,

Mark

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The consensus is if you're not ready to inject, you aren't ready for AAS.

I personally would wait until I was able and comfortable to inject, and then run a test only, or test and one other drug cycle. That's just me personally.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I agree... to start out, go with prohormones.

theslime

Awards
If you really have to go with orals, I would do a 8-week andriol-anavar stack.

Anavar:wks 1-2 & 8 20mg
wks 3 t0 7 30 mg

Andriol: wks 1 to 8 240 mg

If you have the money, it's probably the safest thing to do and you wouldn't need PCT since your own testosterone production wouldn't be affected.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
If you really have to go with orals, I would do a 8-week andriol-anavar stack.

Anavar:wks 1-2 & 8 20mg
wks 3 t0 7 30 mg

Andriol: wks 1 to 8 240 mg

If you have the money, it's probably the safest thing to do and you wouldn't need PCT since your own testosterone production wouldn't be affected.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about and should not be giving out advise.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
...If you have the money, it's probably the safest thing to do and you wouldn't need PCT since your own testosterone production wouldn't be affected.
So your say that taking test for 8 weeks won't suppress your natural test production?? You do know that Andriol is Test undec, right??

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Use the search function and look up 'dbol only'. I have posted several dbol only cycles in this forum. NO CYCLE WORKS IF YOU TAKE SHORTCUTS. Dbol only is an ok cycle. (OK does not mean good) But you will get far more for your money if you add something to it, namely test first and deca second.

map200uk

Awards
hey guys, i said i didnt mean to sound stupid

i am prepared/ready for the needle, i dont wanna do no ph ****, its all marketing bs:)

I was just worried about injecting as ive never ever had to inject anything before, i guess id get used to it tho:)

Mark

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, i said i didnt mean to sound stupid

i am prepared/ready for the needle, i dont wanna do no ph ****, its all marketing bs:)

I was just worried about injecting as ive never ever had to inject anything before, i guess id get used to it tho:)

Mark
PH's are not BS - they are not AAS - but they are not BS. Just poke yourself - you will get over the fear real quick when you realize it does not hurt. depending on what you get the actual oil or water solution hurts more than the poke and that is what sucks.

theslime

Awards
I'M pissed. I suggest a very conservative and safe cycle to someone who has never used any gear before and that's the reaction I get. So I should stop giving advice?? Here are some references

Regarding Andriol:

1. "No testicular shrinkage, no reduction on in spermatogenesis will occur whith resonable dosages." (http://www.steroidtips.com/andriol.htm)

2. "Andriol is a safe oral steroid that does not supress gonadotrophins" (http://www.steroidtips.com/andriol.htm)

3. "This is without a doubt one of the finest and safest steroid around" (Layman's guide to Steroids)

4. "The use of ancillaries is generally not required as its very mild to begin with and most problems can be solved by discontinuing use or lowering the dose"...(http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catandriol.htm)

Regarding Anavar (oxandrolone):

1."oxandrolone is quite generally considered to be the safest of all steroids" (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catandriol.htm)

2. "There is no evidence that it suppresses testosterone or sperm production" (http://www.steroidtips.com/anavar.htm)

3. "Oxandrolone also has little effect on the body's own natural hormone production. The negative feedback was found to be very minor, meaning that during short term use no suppression of Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH, start of natural testosterone production) was noted. This meant that whatever gains made, as little as they may have been, were very easily maintained post-cycle. So there was also no use for products like Clomid or Nolvadex in conjunction with oxandrolone consumption."

Finally regarding a stack of andriol-oxandrolone:

1. "The Andriol/ Oxandrolone stack gives athletes who do not yet have much experience with steroids a fairly large strength increase and also often substantial muscle growth." (http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?steroid=52)

Is that enough???

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that last reference #3 on Oxandrolone is wrong.. any steriod will shut down the body's production.. also, I would not attempt any cycle without doing PCT no matter how mild someone thinks it might be. Finally, you might want to use PubMed to do some searching and see what you find.

theslime

Awards
Too bad sources like "joes steroid board" includes the steroid profiles source recommended by this forum, http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm which is described by bobo as the "Probably the best all around info on different steroids". By the way, this source is exactly where I got the reference for "The negative feedback was found to be very minor, meaning that during short term use no suppression of Gonadotropin releasing hormone (GnRH, start of natural testosterone production) was noted"

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I want to do my first cycle, but im not too comofrtable with injecting, ive read how to, and everything,. where to inject and so on, and ive read up on the gear and what to use for PCT.

but id like to do an orla only first cycle, sounds lame but itd make me happym, i guess get me ready for when i do an injectable steroid, im bulking, so id like mass and strength secondly (an added plus),

can someone tell me what theyd recommend, for an oral only cycle? how long, what to use

and what about treatment, i know dbol isnt as bad as some , but i presume i should take ALA/Milk Thistle (not sure how much tho?) and the same with nolva/clomid / hcg (altho i dont think hcg would be needed)

Mark
I do agree with what these guys are saying about injecting; however, my first cycle was dbol only at 15mg's a day and it went great. I'm not advocating it because injectables are much safer than oral's, but I'm just telling you what I did. ;)

theslime

Awards
The problem with references, is that you usually can find two sources that came to different results or conclusions. Consensus is virtually impossible. However, I still get ticked off when I can defend what I'm saying with more than one source and still get extreme reactions like "you should stop giving advice". Anyway, regarding more legitimate sources I have found the following:

" We noted no side effects with oxandrolone." (Burns. 1999 May;25(3):215-21)
pub med

"The body weight and lost lean mass which is regained, is maintained 6 months after stopping the drug." (Burns. 2003 Dec;29(8):793-7) This was of course achieved without ancilliaries...

I don't want to start world war 3 ( if it has not already begun) and just wanted to say I like this board and I don't mind arguing about something as long as people can justify what they are saying. Maybe the cycle I suggested wasn't perfect but I believe it could still be good for beginners who are afraid of needles. I don't think someone who is afraid of injecting himself isn'T necessarily ready to use steroids. They are many other factors to consider.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Mark
Defently inject, you will be much happer. However here is the thread about Dbol only cycle if you must http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14683&highlight=dbol

A much better would be
500mg of cyp weeks 1 to 14
400mg of Deca (a lot of people would put 300 here) weeks 1 to 13
20 to 30mg of Dbol ed weeks 1 to 4
250iu of HCG 2X week weeks 1 to 15
10mg of nolvadex ed weeks 1 to 16

Start PCT at week 16 40mg of nolvadex ed for 2 weeks then 20mg ed for another 2 weeks

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
would you all use hcg during a test only 10 week cycle? or would it not be necessary and just as easy with nolva/clomid?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
necessary - no. would i personally use it - yes.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
frankly, I think that liquid research products make clen and nolva so cheap its not worth not using em.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
hehe, sorry, my sloppy grammer / slang.

em, as in them, as in nolva / clomid liquid products.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
**** - i just read it wrong - i am having a retarded day.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Good first cycle 400mg test cyp or enanthate a week. Whoever posted that test deca dbol cycle up above, that is quite a bit for a beginner. I can probably still gain 20-25lbs on that cycle and i not new to the game. If you cannot grow on a little test as a first cycle, their is somehting really wrong in your training and diet. If you cannot inject i feel you have no business running gear, basically because people don't usually do one cycle, and relying heavily on orals will destroy your lipid values. You are going to eventually hvae to inject so suck it up and start now.