want to inject

juganaught uk

Awards
what is a good steriod to inject?
And how long to run for?

looking to build musscle and mass.

And what is a good pct for the steriod you suggest?
how long to run after above cycle.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
I'm willing to bet you're not going to get any responses you want from that post. My advice to you is to pull up google and start researching. Use this site as a resource, because its a great one, but to come in here and expect to be spoonfed everything is not only irresponsible (its your body, you need to know everything you can about what you're sticking yourself with) but also making the other community members do exponentially more work than necessary to help you since you obviously don't even know where to begin with this.

That being said, best of luck to you. Just google search testosterone cycles (you're first cycle of gear should be test enan if you want my opinion). Start from there.

mxmadman

mxmadman

Awards
One more thing. At your height and weight you have a lot of room to improve naturally. Just sticking yourself with a needle won't build muscle, it takes dilligence with your diet and training, as well as experience, to make the most out of it.

P.S. @ mods. Any plans on implementing an edit button for mobile phone users? Or is there an option where I can view the pc version of the forums? I can't seem to find it.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
A good steriod to inject is celltechabol-250.

I would run this for 8 weeks.

Then follow up with nitrotechavar for PCT, that should help you keep all the mass and strength you put on...run this for 4 weeks.

Don't forget to add some enzite and extenze to prevent gyno.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
A good steriod to inject is celltechabol-250.

I would run this for 8 weeks.

Then follow up with nitrotechavar for PCT, that should help you keep all the mass and strength you put on...run this for 4 weeks.

Don't forget to add some enzite and extenze to prevent gyno.
and NEovar BRO!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would try the usegoogleadrol it's good stuff

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I heard usegoogleadrol was awesome