Hcg?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, I am not asking for a source but how do most of you obtain your HCG...through a source or an online pharmacy, or going to swale or someone similar and getting a script?

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Just curious, I am not asking for a source but how do most of you obtain your HCG...through a source or an online pharmacy, or going to swale or someone similar and getting a script?
I usually obtain my HCG through a source or an online pharmacy, or going to swale or someone similar and getting a script.

JFA:)

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I just get urine from pregnant women ;)

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Never had any, but I just finally picked the cheapest online pharm that uses US doctors and pharmacies.

I still got ripped off, $119 for 10000iu plus $19 shipping! Beggars can't be choosers though, and they know that. Believe it or not some wanted over $200 for the same deal...

Hopefully I will get my product.

Greenguy

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I found a site - europeanpills.com, cheap as hell...they want $45 for 3 x 5000iu. But there is no script provided, they just take your money and ship it to you. Anything that gets returned by customs they will refund your money. Anybody used them?

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont think HCG is a controlled substance, so it should be easily obtainable and a pretty safe buy.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure its not a controlled substance either, but then again Im not too knowledgable on the subject. I emailed them and asked them the same question, havent recieved a reply yet, but I am sure they will give me the green light seeing as though its their profit we are talking about... :D Anyway, thanks fellas...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
For the price wouldn't using IGF be an alternative or are we not sure about IGF's testicular rehab abilities?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't think we are sure about IGF's testicular rehab properties quite yet.

ManBeast

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention HCG is around $20 per 5000iu. IGF is around $200 a mg. It still too rich for my blood

Saint4Life

Awards
Damn skye ... I must be getting ripped off.....

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Another question while we are on the subject...since the amps are 5000iu and SWALE recommends 250 - 500 on two consecutive days a week, do you get sealed sterile vials to dilute and store in?

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Another question while we are on the subject...since the amps are 5000iu and SWALE recommends 250 - 500 on two consecutive days a week, do you get sealed sterile vials to dilute and store in?
That is exactly what i do.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I thought, just making sure...thanks alot fellas.

Adding 10ml of BW to 1ml/5000iu's would yield a 500iu/ml dilution correct?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Just wanna make sure my math is correct...any input?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
no it isn't that is right. you would have a total of 11ml, thats 455iu per ml. What your talking about would be to add 9ml of BW to 1 ml of HCG at 5000iu. BTW that is a little too duluted. if you used 5cc of BW that would leave you 1000iu per ml or 1/4cc slin pin 2X week. Thats what I would do anyway

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, i forgot about the 1ml of hcg. Well the reason I opt for the 500iu solution is because of Swale's advice of using 250iu to 500iu on two consecutive days per week. Taking it to 500iu would be 1/2 ml to 1ml per shot.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I missed the HCG profile post when I searched before, sorry for the dumb questions :eek:

But thanks just the same

Last edited: