Closest Legal Thing To Anavar - New Halodrol Clone

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM,

Turinabol is here – The closest legal thing to Anavar.

This legal pro-steroid molecule is actually one conversion step away from the original German steroid Oral Turinabol.

The chemical name of our “Turinabol” is 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol. It is NOT on the controlled substance list, therefore it is legal to purchase and use without a prescription. However it is only one step away from the illegal steroid chlor-dehydro-methyltestosterone -- A.K.A, the original German Steroid known as Oral Turinabol.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

This legal pro-steroid has been sold under the brand name “Halodrol” which gained tremendous popularity for its incredible effects. This product has been sold under other names such as H-drol, Chlorodrol, and Helladrol. It is not uncommon for users of these steroids to gain 10-15lbs of lean mass in 4-6 weeks.

The results from Turinabol are comparable to the combined effects of Anavar and Dianabol. Like Anavar, Turinabol offers hardening and vascularity effects making it excellent for a cutting cycle. On the other hand, Turinabol offers solid mass and strength gains similar to Dianabol but without the risk of gyno or excessive bloat.

The androgenic potency of Turinabol is fairly low, so the risk of hair loss is fairly low. Other temporary side-effects may include increased blood pressure, prostate enlargement, and liver toxicity.

To read the full profile on Turinabol (Halodrol), visit the Halodrol page for information on effects, side-effects and recommended stacks.

If accompanied with a high protein diet over a 6 week cycle, typical results from Turinabol include -
  • 10-15lbs of lean mass
  • 2-3% reduction in body fat
  • Increased strength
  • Improved muscle hardness and definition

Side-effects from Turinabol can include -
  • Increased blood pressure
  • Lower back pumps
  • Liver toxicity
  • Increased cholesterol (LDL)

Order Turinabol (Halodrol clone) exclusively from Primordial Performance.com

Price: $59.95

Buy 2 for $56.95 each!

Buy 3+ for $53.96 each!

All orders over $50 get free FedEx Ground shipping

Recommended Use:
As a dietary supplement take one 1mL - 2mL dose, twice daily, 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

DO NOT exceed a total of 5mL in a 24 hour period. Do not use this product longer than 6 weeks without 6 weeks off between each cycle. Not following these guidelines may result in liver damage.

Jim Benvie
Primordial Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Do we have any logs on this yet?

purelife1

i wish you guys would have done all these products back in december when i ordered truck loads of tren and p-plex before the ban..hopefully you guys will keep making these products and i can add to my next tren run..but since i just finished Sunday it will be a little time..must give you guys props all products i have used from PP have been top notch

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
i wish you guys would have done all these products back in december when i ordered truck loads of tren and p-plex before the ban..hopefully you guys will keep making these products and i can add to my next tren run..but since i just finished Sunday it will be a little time..must give you guys props all products i have used from PP have been top notch
i'm thinking the turinabol will be around for a bit. and FYI, if you want to sell some of your tren, there are plenty of guys who want to buy it, just check the tren thread on this board.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:fest30: :fest30: :fest30: :fest30: :fest30: :fest30:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is the sh1t. Check out my log if u want some evidence.

amtnz

Comparable to Anavar? Is this just a sales pitch or an actual legitimate fact?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kinda progress you having?
The strength I am getting is out of this world. Weight has been fairly consistant. No real weight gain more of a recomp but that was the goal. I still have a lot to cut but it def added some muscle to help out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparable to Anavar? Is this just a sales pitch or an actual legitimate fact?
i guess it depends on the gains made on anavar vs the gains made on hd.

if you've never used the two, you'll have to go off of what users of the two report....

lean body mass gained over time, with decent strength increases.

also, both steroids dont aromatize.

but chemically, they are different.

i like to think tbol is a poor mans var. but who am i:suspect:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i guess it depends on the gains made on anavar vs the gains made on hd.

if you've never used the two, you'll have to go off of what users of the two report....

lean body mass gained over time, with decent strength increases.

also, both steroids dont aromatize.

but chemically, they are different.

i like to think tbol is a poor mans var. but who am i:suspect:
how liver toxic is tbol compared to epistane?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hmm don't think tbol is too toxic, on account of having seen quite a few guys running it in excess of 150mg everday. As always though it'll depend on dose and duration.

BTW, I am very pleased to see the dosing in 1 bottle, that's 2.5x the amount of product you get from any halodrol clone bottle

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i need to get me like 10 bottles of this,

can we store it in a fridge if we want ?

i LOVE halodrol, i need to get some.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and i dont even know whats on the banned list anymore i havent been up on it, but EPI would be amazing to have. and pplex blah, they like to take my favorites off the market :(

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
i need to get me like 10 bottles of this,

can we store it in a fridge if we want ?

i LOVE halodrol, i need to get some.
you can store it in the fridge, it should last a bit longer if you do that. 3 or 4 years.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Isnt this pretty low dosed though? At 150mg converted at 5% is 7.5mg of actual OT. Dont you need closer to 20mg to 40mg to get gains on OT? Looks like a good stacker though.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Isnt this pretty low dosed though? At 150mg converted at 5% is 7.5mg of actual OT. Dont you need closer to 20mg to 40mg to get gains on OT? Looks like a good stacker though.
According to this post, conversion rate of halodrol to O.T. is @ 5%. Is this accurate?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding, this is the correct conversion. However, with results guys are getting it would show evidence that this hormone can provide results without conversion.

Because of the liqua vade solution there will be an increased absorption with our Turinabol.

We suggest starting at a dose of around 80mg a day. 120mg would be a lot on this stuff.
:firedevil:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
You can compare the differences here, there is a rating system on the left of each page if you scroll down.

Methylepitiostanol (Epistane)

Halodrol

Short answer, slightly less liver toxic than epi
:yawn:
i dont understand how according to the websites you cited, epistane has a 1100 point anablic rating and tbol has 74 rating and it says they at both 3stars on muscle and strength gain. how is that possible?

also, you said the tbol was slightly less liver toxic than epistane but epistane has a 3 star rating and tbol has a 2 star rating. wouldnt that mean it is 30% or so less toxic? how much are the rating scales rounded +/- ?

amtnz

I'm intersted in running either this or epi with clen.

Would I get better results from this since its in liquid form vs epi?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand how according to the websites you cited, epistane has a 1100 point anablic rating and tbol has 74 rating and it says they at both 3stars on muscle and strength gain. how is that possible?

also, you said the tbol was slightly less liver toxic than epistane but epistane has a 3 star rating and tbol has a 2 star rating. wouldnt that mean it is 30% or so less toxic? how much are the rating scales rounded +/- ?
From my understanding those are the anabolic numbers, not the anabolic rating.

I'm not sure what the exact percentage breakdown of the start system is. But it should be similar to any other five star rating system.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I'm intersted in running either this or epi with clen.

Would I get better results from this since its in liquid form vs epi?
Should be similar gains, with less sides.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Fair questions...

We are basing "muscle" and "strength" gains off the results obtained from the recommended use. Its not a mg per mg comparison as this just wouldnt make sense...

In other words, the values we established for results and side-effects are based on "reasonable doses" for these compounds. You wouldn't ever want to run 120mg/day of epistane as the side-effects would be unbearable... but you could do this with Tbol and make great gains that would probably be very similar to the average dose of epi.

Keep in mind these ratings are averages. We tried to keep it as simple as possible, while still giving people useful information. If comparing reasonable does of both epi and tbol you could probably rate the liver toxicity the same. (I think most all of the 17aa compounds have a 3 rating for liver toxicity so I will have tbol changed)

-Eric

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Fair questions...

We are basing "muscle" and "strength" gains off the results obtained from the recommended use. Its not a mg per mg comparison as this just wouldnt make sense...

In other words, the values we established for results and side-effects are based on "reasonable doses" for these compounds. You wouldn't ever want to run 120mg/day of epistane as the side-effects would be unbearable... but you could do this with Tbol and make great gains that would probably be very similar to the average dose of epi.

Keep in mind these ratings are averages. We tried to keep it as simple as possible, while still giving people useful information. If comparing reasonable does of both epi and tbol you could probably rate the liver toxicity the same. (I think most all of the 17aa compounds have a 3 rating for liver toxicity so I will have tbol changed)

-Eric
thanks. the info is appreciated. although i was hoping the tbol was truly significantly less hepatoxic. however, i am still probably going to keep my havoc stashed and try out tbol instead when the time comes in june or so.

to see pretty good gains in both fat loss and muscle gain would one still use the recommended dose of 60mg a day ( 10ml/d) or is more needed?

another question : you [or someone from PP] had mentioned forskolin via cAMP upregulates aromatase [i believe]. i find this confusing because most recommend lean xtreme for PCT due to its cortisol blocking ability. however, it contains forskolin.

thoughts?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks. the info is appreciated. although i was hoping the tbol was truly significantly less hepatoxic. however, i am still probably going to keep my havoc stashed and try out tbol instead when the time comes in june or so.

to see pretty good gains in both fat loss and muscle gain would one still use the recommended dose of 60mg a day ( 10ml/d) or is more needed?

another question : you [or someone from PP] had mentioned forskolin via cAMP upregulates aromatase [i believe]. i find this confusing because most recommend lean xtreme for PCT due to its cortisol blocking ability. however, it contains forskolin.

thoughts?
60mg is 2ml/day and I FEEL like 75mg/day allows for the best ratio of dose strength and cycle length for a single bottle.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thoughts?
Recommend dose of what?

Ive personally had gyno issues on all forskolin sups Ive used and I know its implicated in increasing aromatase... however, shooting hCG or having high LH levels is going to increase cAMP too.. its just apart of the signal to "make things happen" within cells.

Anyway, Im not sure if its a dirrect effect of cAMP or if forskilin has some other way of increasing aromatase. Either way forskolin alone still may provide some benefit for PCT despite the gyno issues that certain people experience -- since it does a decent job of stimulating hormone production.

FYI, LX also contains 7-oxo-DHEA derivatives since i last checked. Thats not something you want to use during PCT. It will lower T levels.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Killer sale on Tbol right now during our Tax Return sale for the next 24hrs...

-Eric

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i may have to give this a try since its such a great deal right now. but im leary ive had bad luck with hdrol compounds in the past. but the reviews of Primordials tbol all look great so i may have to take the plunge. i just wish they had lv tech when bold was still around:(.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
i may have to give this a try since its such a great deal right now. but im leary ive had bad luck with hdrol compounds in the past. but the reviews of Primordials tbol all look great so i may have to take the plunge. i just wish they had lv tech when bold was still around:(.
If you're gonna get it, I'd get it while its on sale. You can also easily adjust the dosing on this to cater to your needs.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is possibly the only halodrol clone I would consider running.. Once it is on a big sale: like for 30-40 bucks...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya a bottle of Turinabol LV is like 2 and a half bottles of Hdrol mg wise. The stuff is stronger per mg though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so if i put this in my cart during the sale price, when i go buy it will it stay the sale price?

Martinjoa

Awards
My brother ran a cycle of oral turinabol LV and Dermacrine and had awesome results. He gained 8 pounds which for him is a ton. He is an incredible hardgainer. He works out hard and his diet is good and the most he has ever weighed before the cycle was 160. Before this he said the best supp he tried was the original jungle warfare (just responded really well to it) but this is now his favorite.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
i'd like you to meet your clone.. he's exactly like you in every way... except 1/8th your size.