Dosing for OHN- decanoate

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive seen that the oht dosing is around 1000-1200 mgs a week, but what about the ohn???

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I would say about the same its still going to be a fairly weak anabolic similar to eq or deca without the E conversion, the anabolic androgenic ratios are I believe similar, let me do some digging and figure that out for sure. Until some bros try it we really wont know how much is needed but I would start at around the same dose as OHT and go up or down from there.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The OHN is very Similar to OHT in dosing, or at least on paper it should be.
I would start with 1000mg a week as a standalone and maybe 600-900mg a week combined with another substance, (hopefully a wet substance).

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am getting to the point, where I dont really wanna get any bigger, so now I just wanna try some of these cool new compounds and if I gain a couple lbs ( woot).

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Who carries ohn in a deconate? I would like to give this compound a go but I really don't want to jump in on the methyl version.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
there is an undec version and i think someone else has a oht deca and I will be working on it in about a week or so.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I think instynct has that , unless I'm thinking of something else.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Hey jarconis are you running a gram plus oral or IM? Because as low mg/ml that stuff is thats a shiat load of oil if you run a gram of each. Id really like to know dosages on IM use.
Dick

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey jarconis are you running a gram plus oral or IM? Because as low mg/ml that stuff is thats a shiat load of oil if you run a gram of each. Id really like to know dosages on IM use.
Dick
Well, most of this stuff is 200mg/ml. So yeah, I'll prolly run a gram of that along with some eq or deca :)

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Well, most of this stuff is 200mg/ml. So yeah, I'll prolly run a gram of that along with some eq or deca :)
Even though its a deconate, you are still going to do that in EOD injects though right?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
nah, no need. Just twice a week :)
I was just wondering because I see alot of threads where people will pin 1-test cyp and 4ad cyp EOD. I just thought that was to help get to the 1g/week level without having to shoot 5ml in one sitting, ouchhh ;)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Usually that would be the reason, also with a long acting ester you usually want a front load of some type.

I will be doing one more small run of 4 ad cyp, 1 test cyp and hopefully the AD/OHT Blend. I want to make sure I can keep the OHT stable at the highest possible dose.

I doubt I will do anymore 4 ad prop, I have to order larger quanities to have it made for me and I dont want to have any just sitting around.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 4
UHCougar05 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 15