M1Test Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

brettxw

Awards
I just finished reading the sticky thread :

h*ttp*://anabolicminds.co*m/forum/steroids/19334-self-fulfilling-prophecies.html

and found it to be very useful to some of my questions in regards to M1Test.
When I first started lifting about 6 years my friend gave me M1Test and 1AD. I was using 1AD at first and my results were amazing, I couldn't believe the results. Then I tried M1Test and of course the same results. Now that they have been banned I can't find anywhere on the net that sells them. If it is illegal or against TOS for members to link me to a store, I am sorry for this question and will edit it if I have to.

I know the risks and what not when it comes to 1AD and M1Test but in a weird case or just random, I was actually feeling great. Especially with my illness, I have Crohns Disease and have had it since I was 14, I'm 25 now. And I honestly had so much energy, my illness seemed like it was under control and I could eat a healthy diet and keep up at the gym. Now I am not saying this is 100% due to 1AD or M1Test but hey it could be true.

My question is where can I find them on the net?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one is gonna give you an answer, you obviously have the internet it shouldn't be to hard to google M1T...

brettxw

Awards
No one is gonna give you an answer, you obviously have the internet it shouldn't be to hard to google M1T...

That's the thing, I did. All google brings up is sites saying they dont sell it.

EDIT - I'm sorry I found it now.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Cause it's a scheduled steriod!!! Meaning it's illegal!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished reading the sticky thread :

h*ttp*://anabolicminds.co*m/forum/steroids/19334-self-fulfilling-prophecies.html

and found it to be very useful to some of my questions in regards to M1Test.
When I first started lifting about 6 years my friend gave me M1Test and 1AD. I was using 1AD at first and my results were amazing, I couldn't believe the results. Then I tried M1Test and of course the same results. Now that they have been banned I can't find anywhere on the net that sells them. If it is illegal or against TOS for members to link me to a store, I am sorry for this question and will edit it if I have to.

I know the risks and what not when it comes to 1AD and M1Test but in a weird case or just random, I was actually feeling great. Especially with my illness, I have Crohns Disease and have had it since I was 14, I'm 25 now. And I honestly had so much energy, my illness seemed like it was under control and I could eat a healthy diet and keep up at the gym. Now I am not saying this is 100% due to 1AD or M1Test but hey it could be true.

My question is where can I find them on the net?
Maybe not as much as you think.

You are 5'9" and 146lbs and using steroids?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.