androgel ideas

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
I have taken phs before and never had any real bad effects. but this last july a visit to the dr. turned up low test. He put me on Androgel 7.5 mg a day topical gel. now my question is can i take a low dose or pulse a ph while on this stuff.I put the gel on first thing in morning after a shower, and hit the gym every day about noon. anyone have any ideas, or help.

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
You shouldnt really be considering a cycle as you have just started TRT, if you had low T then any symptoms you get along with it could be worsened with a cycle, TRT doesn't restore function and mood as good as being natural and its a possibility this could be a life long medication for you. You will be needing follow up tests in 2-3 months since starting the androgel and any cycle you do between that time will skew the results.

On the bright side if you want an advantage switch to shots and aim high on the range for T. Personally I would forget about PHs, if you want to run a cycle bump up your TRT dosage here and there and forget about other stuff.

G

gottabecool

Awards
I am on androgel, and will hopefully will start the injections this week.
I am also on several PH's at the moment :)

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
thanks for your imput. how about using a natrul test booster, or estergon blocker. something along those lines.

G

gottabecool

Awards
thanks for your imput. how about using a natrul test booster, or estergon blocker. something along those lines.
I tried ALRI's Restore for like a week, was nice, made me feel better waiting for the andrgel to start working.