nj135

Awards
anybody ever did a cycle like this? thinkin bout starting a cycle in june

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
anybody ever did a cycle like this? thinkin bout starting a cycle in june
never had but if i were to i would run var for 6 weeks and add the mdrol in the last 4 or 3. have you ever ran either one of these?

nj135

Awards
i was thinking var for 8 and mdrol for last 4 .. yea ive taken mdrol and loved it.. my favorite thing ive ever taken.. never taken real gear just all types of prohormones but i thought that would be a good mix.. originally was thinking primo instead of Var but ive read allot more people think Var is better

amtnz

I would take mdrol in the very beginning so var can help maintain your gains from it.

rsr08

Awards
never had but if i were to i would run var for 6 weeks and add the mdrol in the last 4 or 3. have you ever ran either one of these?
you're gonna stack var w/ mdrol for the last 3-4wks? What would your liver say...:FUfinger: <--- amirite?

nj135

Awards
yea but im thinking the pct should b after the mdrol since its allot stronger and would want to do the pct right after..

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you're gonna stack var w/ mdrol for the last 3-4wks? What would your liver say...:FUfinger: <--- amirite?
why is it when ever anyone suggests a cycle that contains more than one compound, lasts for more than 4 weeks and don't look like every cycle they've seen before it's automaticly assumed that there's going to be liver damage?......would it kill people to think outside the box every once and a while?

any oral ph/ps/AAS you run will put stress on your liver, that's the most common side effect but will support supps for that the strain can be minimal

rsr08

Awards
why is it when ever anyone suggests a cycle that contains more than one compound, lasts for more than 4 weeks and don't look like every cycle they've seen before it's automaticly assumed that there's going to be liver damage?......would it kill people to think outside the box every once and a while?

any oral ph/ps/AAS you run will put stress on your liver, that's the most common side effect but will support supps for that the strain can be minimal
Lol jumpin the gun. I like how I say one thing, specifically directed towards the liver, and someone has to put words in my mouth, like " liver damage" . Hahahahahaha i just think it's funny :fool2:

Look OP, I doubt there's any cycle I have NOT seen that lennoxchi has seen, and lemme tell u that anavar stacked w/ mdrol is not such a hot idea. You can have your support supps all lined up, even overdo it, but why start throwing more stress at your liver than it needs to begin with? There's a thin line between running a decent, well thought out cycle and abusing it. Unless competing in bodybuilding or finding another way to stack anavar, don't run it at the same time w/ mdrol.

I can safely say if you're just using AAS recreationally and do more than you need to, you're abusing and have the mindset of those that got the stuff banned for everybody back then.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
what are your goals man...dude if u can get anavar just get some test... run the m-drol 4 weeks and the test 10 weeks if u wanna bulk... if u wanna cut test p for 6-8 weeks with var for 6-8 weeks.. youll be thaning me when your cholestrol is in a relatively normal range your libido is up instead of down.. and your bigger stronger and more cut

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
what are your goals man...dude if u can get anavar just get some test... run the m-drol 4 weeks and the test 10 weeks if u wanna bulk... if u wanna cut test p for 6-8 weeks with var for 6-8 weeks.. youll be thaning me when your cholestrol is in a relatively normal range your libido is up instead of down.. and your bigger stronger and more cut
Yeah i think that with an anavar and m-drol cycle your hdl after this cycle will be 0

nj135

Awards
i wna gain alittle more size but get shredded.. primo sound better?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
primo w/var will give u nice results if u have the funds to run them at pretty high doses... i still say save money pin test... im guessing your talking about oral primo anyway.. which relatively weak compared to inj primo from what ive heard

nj135

Awards
naa im not talking about the oral primo ive never tried shots but i think im ready for it.. im looking for something non androgenic cuz i dont wna loose my hair.. i think i read primo mdrol and anavar arent that bad in that department... man the decisions:irked:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol jumpin the gun. I like how I say one thing, specifically directed towards the liver, and someone has to put words in my mouth, like " liver damage" . Hahahahahaha i just think it's funny :fool2:

Look OP, I doubt there's any cycle I have NOT seen that lennoxchi has seen, and lemme tell u that anavar stacked w/ mdrol is not such a hot idea. You can have your support supps all lined up, even overdo it, but why start throwing more stress at your liver than it needs to begin with? There's a thin line between running a decent, well thought out cycle and abusing it. Unless competing in bodybuilding or finding another way to stack anavar, don't run it at the same time w/ mdrol.

I can safely say if you're just using AAS recreationally and do more than you need to, you're abusing and have the mindset of those that got the stuff banned for everybody back then.
Toxicity is over-rated. Unless people are taking medication, alcohol, and other liver intensive items along with their m-drol, s-drol, etc., they shouldn't have to worry unless they stay on for months at a time.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, Mdrol will overpower the var. I would just stick with Mdrol and save the var for another run or vice versa.

nj135

Awards
i was hoping 8 weeks anavar ending with 4 weeks mdrol would give for some good lean gains.. because mdrol leaves alittle bloated look i wanted alittle more vasularity and cutness.. i did mdrol once with insane gains ive never been able to come close to so hoping this time around it will have the same effects

nj135

Awards
how bout 8 week primo ending with 4 weeks of mdrol.. im def trying to use the mdrol since i dont have the money for 2 types of gear.. and i loaded up on PHs before they got pulled thankfully but i think i bought a few too many ahaha