m4ohn + 4oht and 1test

  1. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    m4ohn + 4oht and 1test


    hey i've been browsing this site for about 8 months and have just read what u guys post...u guys know your ****...but i'm about to start my next cycle...i wanna do sledge's m4ohn and 1test prolly sauce 1 test..but i also have been thinking about putting some 4oht in there...fist off does m4ohn and 1test sound like a decent stack and would putting some 4oht in there have any benefit to it...i know u guys will wants stats on me and what not but i just want a easy answer as to whether this would be a good stack in general? appreciate it

  2. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    bump?
  3. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    M4OHN along with a dermal of T-gel and 1 test powder from power nutrition would be a great stack.
    •   
       

  4. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3775
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    it should be great for am all around cycle, should harden you up, help in losing fat while getting stronger. depending on ho wmuch 1 test you use you may want to use a little more m4ohn to help out with the lethargy. m4ohn since it seems to help stimulate(not like ephedrine) the CNS without being jittery. i got much less sleep on it and did just fine.
  5. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    thanks...i think ima try the m4ohn and 2.5 grams of 4oht and 5 grams of 1test in the t-gel..was thinking of just doing 2.5 grams of 1test but it doesnt seem like enough
  6. Banned
    sifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    That looks good.
  7. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,711
    Rep Power
    513543
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    88.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ought to be fun. Keep us posted on the effects and results.
  8. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    462
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    79.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by TUCKER
    thanks...i think ima try the m4ohn and 2.5 grams of 4oht and 5 grams of 1test in the t-gel..was thinking of just doing 2.5 grams of 1test but it doesnt seem like enough
    I was thinking of the exact same thing. I was also wondering if the t-gel should be 2.5g 4oht, 2.5g 4AD, and 5g 1-Test (or maybe fina), since people have stated that the gel can hold 10g of powder. I had very good results with the t-1 version and that was only 2.5g of both 4ad and 1test. I might wait for sledge to come out with the deconate version of the ohn instead of the methyl, although the methyl version doesn't seem to be producing a ton of sides from the logs. The only reason I was thinking of adding the 4AD was to help counter the sides to the 1Test, if ohn and oht are enough to counter the sides it could be dropped.
  9. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    if i put some 4ad in there with along with the 1test and 4oht, do u think the 4oht would conteract any progesterone problems that may occur with the m4ohn? adding a lil 4ad may be worth it if no progesterone effects would arise, since it is quite cheap...
  10. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    bumpshizzle
  11. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    462
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    79.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by TUCKER
    if i put some 4ad in there with along with the 1test and 4oht, do u think the 4oht would conteract any progesterone problems that may occur with the m4ohn? adding a lil 4ad may be worth it if no progesterone effects would arise, since it is quite cheap...
    I don't think it would counteract anything but the possible lathargy and libido from the 1Test. Have you had progesterone gyno before? I was under the impression that m4ohn have very little progesterone activity
  12. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    to my knowledge i have had no progesterone problems..i read some where a while ago that 4ad and m4ohn MAY increase progesterone gyno...i think legalgear brought it up, but said something that if it is a transdermal then it may be ok..i just wanna make sure..
  13. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

    Bump on this. I'm thinking about doing the same thing (m4ohn along with a transdermal) and I was wondering if you decided on anything yet.
  14. nsruffryder34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    413
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    69.44%

    be careful using an aromatizing compund while using the m4ohn...... non aromatizing compunds would be my reccomendation.
  15. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by nsruffryder34
    be careful using an aromatizing compund while using the m4ohn...... non aromatizing compunds would be my reccomendation.
    What would you recommend as a transdermal to take along with m4ohn?
  16. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    i decided on getting the t-gel with the 5g of 1test and 2.5 of 4oht and 2.5 of 4ad but i dunno if i'm gonn use the 4ad...keep hearing different things from different pple so i'm unsure on the 4ad still
  17. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by TUCKER
    i decided on getting the t-gel with the 5g of 1test and 2.5 of 4oht and 2.5 of 4ad but i dunno if i'm gonn use the 4ad...keep hearing different things from different pple so i'm unsure on the 4ad still
    I think I'm going to run the exact same thing but I'm not going to do the 4ad. How much m4ohn would you run per day and how long should the cycle be? And is Nolvadex sufficient for PCT?
  18. New Member
    Onslaught's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    319
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    One possible problem with M4OHN and 4AD together is that they both use the 3HSD conversion enzyme, they may compete with other for uptake.
    What is it that M4OHN converts to?
  19. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

    Anyone know what happened to the m4ohn over on Sledge's site? I was just about to place an order and I can't find it anymore.
  20. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd
    Anyone know what happened to the m4ohn over on Sledge's site? I was just about to place an order and I can't find it anymore.
    my guess is that he's sold out! he said that he only had a small amount left last week. dont worry, just wait for his next shipment.
  21. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3775
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am sold out for the moment I shoudl have more in about 10-14 days, along with hopefully the tabs.

    M4OHN is the active, it requires no conversion so I odnt think that would matter, but I do think that some other companies may have tried to overstate the progesterone activity, they did teh same with MDien and bloodwork shows it isnt and hasnt been a problem even with Super's test level through the ROOF.

    If stacking with something that can or does aromatise, as long as you have either nolvadex on hand, you will be fine shoudl anything happen, I dont think there will be a problem, just like di dint think there was a problem with MD and I was right. Let some of the other companies start getting bloodwork for their products.

    This is the same type of thing that they do with their M1T, saying NAC protects the liver, bloodwork showed it didnt do ****, the only thing that worked was R-ala.

    They feel the need to try to push their products along with a higher price because they have something special in there also, there is nothing in there special.
  22. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    One possible problem with M4OHN and 4AD together is that they both use the 3HSD conversion enzyme, they may compete with other for uptake.
    Is this something that "COULD" happen or something that most likely would happen if being used together
  23. New Member
    Boarder1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    174
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    87.98%

    Sldg,
    What's the tab count, size and price of the m4ohn tabs? TIA


    B1
  24. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Nor-Diol converts to Nandrolone and 4AD to Test, both using the 3HSD enzyme. It's said that two PHs using the same conversion enzyme can limit the full effect of each other because of this sharing.

    But, as Onslaught and Sledge caught, M4OHN is already Nanadralone, so no conversion, no competition, never mind.
    thank you...i am happy now that i can put the 4ad in there and get ready to start next monday...oh yea..sledge do i need to shake the m4ohn since its been setting for about 2 weeks?
  25. New Member
    TheManGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    333
    Rep Power
    295
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    12.81%

    Would m4ohn be a good base for a cycle? It's deca, so one would assume it would be best used stacked.

    How do these stacks sound?

    1. 6 weeks m-4ohn
    2weeks m1t 2 off 2weeks m1t or 2weeks m-4ad

    or
    2. 6weeks m-4ohn 4weeks M1,4add from week 3-6
    or cutting

    3. 6weeks m-4ohn 4 weeks m-dien week 1-4
    or m 5aa week1-2 and 5-6 on workoud days only.

    Just some suggestions, don't flame about the methy stacking thing, cos this is supposed to be a stacking 'pro-steriod' is it not?
  26. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

    I'm a little unclear on what would be the best dosage for a cycle I plan to do. I was thinking of 4 weeks of m4ohn along with a transdermal from PowerNutrition. If I get 5 grams of 1-test and 2.5 grams of 4-hydroxy testosterone for my T-gel, is that enough for 4 weeks? And, if so, how much of each am I getting in one "pump"? I was planning on doing 5mg of the m4ohn/day every day and want to make sure I'm using enough transdermal as well.
  27. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7018

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    Nor-Diol converts to Nandrolone and 4AD to Test, both using the 3HSD enzyme. It's said that two PHs using the same conversion enzyme can limit the full effect of each other because of this sharing.

    But, as Onslaught and Sledge caught, M4OHN is already Nanadralone, so no conversion, no competition, never mind.

    Doubt it. The enzymatic process is almost instantaneous. So when it happens, its bascially free in an instant to convert more circulating PH. The theory about saturation is just that, theory. Its not a very good one either.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  28. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    462
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    79.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd
    I'm a little unclear on what would be the best dosage for a cycle I plan to do. I was thinking of 4 weeks of m4ohn along with a transdermal from PowerNutrition. If I get 5 grams of 1-test and 2.5 grams of 4-hydroxy testosterone for my T-gel, is that enough for 4 weeks? And, if so, how much of each am I getting in one "pump"? I was planning on doing 5mg of the m4ohn/day every day and want to make sure I'm using enough transdermal as well.
    In a 120ml bottle you would get 5000mg/120ml of 1Test = 41.6mg/ml
    and 2500mg/120ml of 4oht = 20.8 mg/ml

    each squirt is 2ml so that would be about 83.2mg of 1test and 41.6mg of 4ad.

    1 bottle will last for
    1squirt a day would last 120days, 2squirts a day for 60days, 4squirts a day for a 30 days cycle

    So you could do 4 squirts a day (2 in the am and 2 12 hours later) giving you a daily total of 332mg of 1test a day and 166mg of 4oht.

    I can't remeber the dosing on m4ohn, I think if they say its 10X as strong as anavar then it would be (body weight X .2)/10. For me thats (.2 X 200 )/10 = 4 mg

    Does that make sense or am I rambling, damn keto diet has me in a fog.
  29. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    In a 120ml bottle you would get 5000mg/120ml of 1Test = 41.6mg/ml
    and 2500mg/120ml of 4oht = 20.8 mg/ml

    each squirt is 2ml so that would be about 83.2mg of 1test and 41.6mg of 4ad.

    1 bottle will last for
    1squirt a day would last 120days, 2squirts a day for 60days, 4squirts a day for a 30 days cycle

    So you could do 4 squirts a day (2 in the am and 2 12 hours later) giving you a daily total of 332mg of 1test a day and 166mg of 4oht.

    I can't remeber the dosing on m4ohn, I think if they say its 10X as strong as anavar then it would be (body weight X .2)/10. For me thats (.2 X 200 )/10 = 4 mg

    Does that make sense or am I rambling, damn keto diet has me in a fog.
    That actually makes perfect sense to me - the keto diet doesn't appear to be affecting your brain at all . Thanks for the info!

    Is that 4 squirts/day dose a good amount for a cycle? I'd rather be a little conservative since this is my first cycle using transdermals but I want to make sure I do enough to get results. Also, according to your calculations I would only need around 3.5mg/day of the m4ohn? Would it be really stupid for me to do 5mg/day or is that ok? I'm leaning toward getting 5mg capsules so that's why I'm asking.
  30. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    462
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    79.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd
    That actually makes perfect sense to me - the keto diet doesn't appear to be affecting your brain at all . Thanks for the info!

    Is that 4 squirts/day dose a good amount for a cycle? I'd rather be a little conservative since this is my first cycle using transdermals but I want to make sure I do enough to get results. Also, according to your calculations I would only need around 3.5mg/day of the m4ohn? Would it be really stupid for me to do 5mg/day or is that ok? I'm leaning toward getting 5mg capsules so that's why I'm asking.

    I ran the t1 (2.5g 1 test, 2.5g of 4AD) for my first cycle, stacked with some 1,4 diol orally. It worked fine for me with 4 squirts a day. I think your stack would actually work much better with doubling the 1Test. I like 1Test , I don't get lathargy from it and I do get decent lean gains. Post your progress because I am wanting to give the mohn a go, hopefully I can get some from designersupps when its back on the site.
  31. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    I ran the t1 (2.5g 1 test, 2.5g of 4AD) for my first cycle, stacked with some 1,4 diol orally. It worked fine for me with 4 squirts a day. I think your stack would actually work much better with doubling the 1Test. I like 1Test , I don't get lathargy from it and I do get decent lean gains. Post your progress because I am wanting to give the mohn a go, hopefully I can get some from designersupps when its back on the site.
    So you're saying to just get 2.5g 1-test and 2.5g 4-hydroxy testosterone and leave it at that (in addition to the m4ohn of course)? What's the logic behind that (not questioning your knowledge, just want to gain some myself?
  32. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3775
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The tabs will be 4mgs tabs (should have a score down the middle), 90 tabs per bottle and the price will be very good, Ill release exact pricing info when they are one week out, so hopefully next week.
  33. New Member
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    289
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%

    Would you guys recommend taking ECA along with the m4ohn and transdermal or should I lay off it for the 4-6 weeks I'm "on"?
  34. New Member
    TUCKER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.48%

    well i've been on the m4ohn and tgel for about 3 weeks now...almost out of the tgel...would it be ok when i run out of tgel to stay on the m4ohn for 2 more weeks alone or should i not do this? so far the gains have been a lil slower than expecting but i think i will notice more in the final week...will do an update when all is finished
  35. Registered User
    Strateg0s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    754
    Rep Power
    510
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    24.91%

    Should be no problem keeping up the M4OHN. When you update, include things like how your diet has been, whether you've been trying to cut, how your bodyfat has changed, whether you did cardio, etc. etc.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 4AD and 1test cycle
    By feelingfizzy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2005, 11:16 AM
  2. M4OHN dosage and PCT
    By Redeemer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 02:21 PM
  3. 4AD, 4OHT and OHN decanoate??
    By meathead1987 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 05:11 AM
  4. M1T/m4ohn cycle and stack together
    By rangerick375 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2004, 04:10 PM
  5. Sides (MPB, gyno) from 4ad run w/ 4oht and m4ohn
    By joebiggie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in