Using Clomid as a Cycle?
- 04-01-2010, 02:13 PM
- 04-01-2010, 02:16 PM
doesnt work that way , im guessing ur saying using it as a testbooster of sorts?
- 04-01-2010, 02:40 PM
04-01-2010, 02:49 PM
i hope this is a april fools joke but i will bit. there is a good artical in md mag may 2010. about males useing clomid how it workes and side effects of it. for a pct and as a help with sperm count.for a cycle your not going to get anything from it except more sperm
04-01-2010, 03:57 PM
its not going to raise test high enough to be considered a cycle in the anabolics section. It is nice to keep your test high but i use a low dose AI for that. Clomid makes me b!tchy.
04-01-2010, 08:23 PM
04-02-2010, 04:21 PM
04-05-2010, 03:37 PM
Well clomid blocks the estrogen receptor. An AI like ATD blocks the enzyme that attaches to test and creates estrogen. So your test would actually be higher with an AI due to no conversion. But you get dry and a number of other problems can arise from too little estrogen.
04-05-2010, 04:36 PM
ive read of people gaining 20 pounds on 25mg/day over 6-8 months of clomid as well as reports of energy/libido boosts. if your test is 300 and clomid takes it to 800 i dont see how that could NOT help build muscle.
04-05-2010, 11:23 PM
There are probably better choices but I was just wondering.
I did a restart with some clomid and I felt like I was on Cycle and I only used it for 10 days! It had me pumped!
Similar Forum Threads
- By wannabbeast in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2010, 04:16 PM
- By mustangman in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:47 AM
- By Supra in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 05:26 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2005, 01:34 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-12-2003, 10:03 AM