Clen Cycle

jrp2103

Awards
So I am coming to an end of my 1st bulking cycle. I did 400Test/400Deca for 12 weeks. (well 400Deca for 10 weeks since it stays in your system and extra two weeks)

Anyway, I am going to stay a month of clen to cut down and get ready for June. I was wondering if anyone had a good 30 day plan and or any tips I could use. Thanks for all the help!

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u should really wait to cut so the gains u made on cycle will register with ur body, if u cut too fast ur going to lose muscle mass.

Also clen can be catabolic meaning it will eat muscle most people run clen along side an anabolic.

Generally u can only run clen for 2 weeks, 3 weeks if u use benadryl during the last week.

If u wanna be cut for summer u should probably just introduce a little cardio and cut the calories back by about 500 of what ur taking in now and make adjustments this way, it would be terrible to finish a 12 week cycle and lose the gains just cause u wanna cut.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u should really wait to cut so the gains u made on cycle will register with ur body, if u cut too fast ur going to lose muscle mass.

Also clen can be catabolic meaning it will eat muscle most people run clen along side an anabolic.

Generally u can only run clen for 2 weeks, 3 weeks if u use benadryl during the last week.

If u wanna be cut for summer u should probably just introduce a little cardio and cut the calories back by about 500 of what ur taking in now and make adjustments this way, it would be terrible to finish a 12 week cycle and lose the gains just cause u wanna cut.
solidify your gains first and then cut man. Run clen at 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off and so on.