Big oral cycle planned for may.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting this in the second week of may, im going on a 4-day cruise the first week of may and i dont wanna be on this cycle and boozing (and not training or eating right). Not to mention id like to have a few months between this and my last cycle (m-drol/p-plex bridge).

Anyways, without further ado!

M-Drol: 20/20/20/0/0/0/0
The One: 0/0/0/4/4/4/4
X-Tren: 90/90/90/120/120/120/120
Dermacrine: Ran throughout, as recommended on the bottle

So basically, its an M-drol/TheOne bridge, stacked with X-tren, dermacrine will be ran throughout.

PCT:

CLOMID
First 4 days: 100mg
rest of week 1: 50mg
week 2: 50mg
week 3: 50mg
week 4: 25mg

2nd gear:
1 cap every night before bed for 30 days, starting day after cycle

CEL's PCT Assist:
As directed on bottle, starting day after cycle

Powerfull & Reduce XT:
starting in week TWO of PCT, and ran throughout as directed by bottle

I'll begin use of creatine and PreW/O products during PCT, as they will be discontinued while on cycle

I think my PCT seems pretty solid for what i have going on, but i am open to ANY and ALL suggestions, i know there are a lot of knowledgeable people on here.

On Cycle Supps
Controlled Labs Orange Triad
Fish Oil
Hawthorne Berry
SNS's Liver Assist XT
Protein powder
BCAA's

My questions are the following:

What else should i use for Support supps? I dont want to use cycle support or something similar because it contains saw palmetto, which according to AN blunts the effect of The One.

Also, what would you guys think about the use of formestane while on cycle? Would i then have too much going on at once? I've read that The One reduces estro, and i dont want it going too low.

Lastly, Should i run it the way i have it, or should i flip flop the M-drol and The One, and run m-drol last and The One first?

Thanks for your time everyone, its gonna be a couple months before i actually run this thing so i have plenty of time to get everything in line!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is The One methylated? if yes, then drop it.... if no, the swap it with the Mdrol

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
is The One methylated? if yes, then drop it.... if no, the swap it with the Mdrol
Yeah it's methylated... im going to run it either way, ill only be running one methyl at a time here, my last cycle was a lot more harsh in terms of the amount of methylated substances in my body at once

Thanks for your input though man, i know you know your ****, glad to have you in here!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
This is just over kill and dumb! Honestly u can run the SD and tren and prob get the same gains. Even those two would be a potent stack. I don't see the point of the rest. So ur last cycle was harsher in terms of methyls? How about u save ur liver and start pinning!!! I knew when I saw the topic this cycle was going to be stupid. Sorry if it seems harsh it's just the honest truth.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i for one, think it's an excellent stack.

the one even at 120mg e/d to me, felt extremely week. but the androgenicity of the methyl dht will be a good mix with the pro dienolone.

the only concern is with the methyl pro dht being needed at 120mg,

personally, when I ran the one, I ran it solo for the 4 weeks, and then bridged it into pro dien/epi for another 4 weeks.

diff, but similar in terms of methylated compounds. by week 8, I really felt really bad. thank fully after a long two month pct, blood test returned normal, but it was a ruff pct. btw, I didn't use any suppor supps during cycle. which you are using, so that will help greatly.

but, my advice would be to run it as it is, if I was to switch the one out with anything, it'd be switched to a 1dhea ph to be stacked with pro dien.

but it looks good all in all.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
This is just over kill and dumb! Honestly u can run the SD and tren and prob get the same gains. Even those two would be a potent stack. I don't see the point of the rest. So ur last cycle was harsher in terms of methyls? How about u save ur liver and start pinning!!! I knew when I saw the topic this cycle was going to be stupid. Sorry if it seems harsh it's just the honest truth.
I get it man, but i've also seen worse than this (not just from the 'newbs' either). & i plan on pinning in the future, this will be my last oral cycle for a while, i just dont have a supplier for real gear at the moment

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
well, i for one, think it's an excellent stack.

the one even at 120mg e/d to me, felt extremely week. but the androgenicity of the methyl dht will be a good mix with the pro dienolone.

the only concern is with the methyl pro dht being needed at 120mg,

personally, when I ran the one, I ran it solo for the 4 weeks, and then bridged it into pro dien/epi for another 4 weeks.

diff, but similar in terms of methylated compounds. by week 8, I really felt really bad. thank fully after a long two month pct, blood test returned normal, but it was a ruff pct. btw, I didn't use any suppor supps during cycle. which you are using, so that will help greatly.

but, my advice would be to run it as it is, if I was to switch the one out with anything, it'd be switched to a 1dhea ph to be stacked with pro dien.

but it looks good all in all.

So you think the m-drol first and TO second is the right way to go? Also, how do you feel about the addition of the dermacrine to it all??

I'm leaning towards NOT using formestane during this cycle (as im not expecting estrogen to be a big problem ON this cycle), but what is your position on that?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use the sd/pro dien first, as that will be your initial mass/strength builder, with the methyl pro-dht/pro dien second as your hardner while you continue to increase strength.

i def wouldn't use the form. maybe save that for pct.

for the derm, im on the fence, as it will be good to prevent lethargy, help keep your libido, and possibly add size.

i just worry about it adding estrogen into the mix, but this will depend on how the conversions go in your body, which one cant tell until they start using it.

all in all, it could be good, just keep the dosage moderate. just enough to do the job.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
How much retainable weight are you expecting off this...?

And how much are you willing to go through, and how much $$$ are you willing to drop for those few pounds?

I am beginning to see others points from the arguments I raised pre-ban, and I am seeing how wrong the side of my choice was.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the logic of this type of cycle length, isn't really more for gaining more, (i hope at least, as it's not going to happen)

but more so as to retaining the gains made by giving the body more time to get used to the gains made on the sd.

obviously using test will be better, and safer.

and I'n my previous post, I didnt mention I haven't used methylated orals str8 for longer than 4 weeks after that cycle I talked about.

anytime you go over 6 weeks on methylated steroids, you are walking a thin line.

it gets expensive and complicated when trying to simulate a 12 advanced cycle into 8 weeks of orals. and overall, isn't safe.

but it can be done, as has been shown in studies done on aids patients.
100mg of test e weekly, stacked with 20mg of var for 8 weeks put on 8kg of non fat mass, results similar to a study where the patients used 600mg of test for 20 weeks.

obv the shutdown on the var/test was much less than the 600mg of test. and both produced similar muscle gains.

the var did elevate liver enzymes though. so it's a trade off.

as always, you gotta pay to play.

the poster could probably get by with sd/tren with derm ran throughout. in all honesty. possibly.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
How much retainable weight are you expecting off this...?

And how much are you willing to go through, and how much $$$ are you willing to drop for those few pounds?

I am beginning to see others points from the arguments I raised pre-ban, and I am seeing how wrong the side of my choice was.
I think u are missing The above point and mine. I don't care who has run what and how harsh it was. Why is the one needed? That really my only concern. The dhea like others said will help with lethargy but u do have to weigh on the possibly estro converson while on a progestin??? I do see u gaining much from the one. So it's just extra stress on your body u don't need. The tren will be more than plently to help maintain/add to the gains from the SD allowing your body to adjust.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not sure, but i think you were addressing your responce to me?

the only logical reasoning i can see behind using the one would be to use it for it's androgenic properties, as it will become methylated dht once in the body, and the appropriate enzymes convert.

with that said, the androgenicity of dht will not only help with estrogen some, but also with the progestin sides of the pro dienolone.

there are other non methyl options for this, pstanz, fura, dhea,1dhea.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
im not sure, but i think you were addressing your responce to me?

the only logical reasoning i can see behind using the one would be to use it for it's androgenic properties, as it will become methylated dht once in the body, and the appropriate enzymes convert.

with that said, the androgenicity of dht will not only help with estrogen some, but also with the progestin sides of the pro dienolone.

there are other non methyl options for this, pstanz, fura, dhea,1dhea.
I do agree that it would help cut down on estro sides along with progest sides but he already has the dhea from the demarcrine which would also acomplish this. SD and tren are powerful enough on the own. And we know tren even though it's a nonmethyl can also adversely affect liver values. More is not always better.

So you gain 15 solid lbs with sd and tren and the above stack yields a lb or 2 more... What's the point? I didn't see by adding the One that you gain too much. Just some estrogen control like u mentioned... Props on that knowledge. I know he is not trying to gain during this time but help maintain but tren by itself is powerful enough to do this on it's own.

I think often people over do it with these oral cycles and think they are getting more gains but in reality they are putting setting them selves up for more sides.

The pct will also be rough enough from just the SD and tren.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
this has gyno and other side effects written all over it...

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
hepatitis full speed ahead!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do agree that it would help cut down on estro sides along with progest sides but he already has the dhea from the demarcrine which would also acomplish this. SD and tren are powerful enough on the own. And we know tren even though it's a nonmethyl can also adversely affect liver values. More is not always better.

So you gain 15 solid lbs with sd and tren and the above stack yields a lb or 2 more... What's the point? I didn't see by adding the One that you gain too much. Just some estrogen control like u mentioned... Props on that knowledge. I know he is not trying to gain during this time but help maintain but tren by itself is powerful enough to do this on it's own.

I think often people over do it with these oral cycles and think they are getting more gains but in reality they are putting setting them selves up for more sides.

The pct will also be rough enough from just the SD and tren.
I agree totally with what you are saying.
more what I was saying was the cycle is doable.
I dont mean this to be mis understood with the best option.

sd/pro dienolone by itself no questions is a handful.

I think the op is going to run the cycle the way it is though.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Thank you Jbry for coming in here and actually being resourceful. To the rest, if you dont have anything helpful to add, please dont post in here.

For the people calling The One 'mild' and basically 'useless'... remember, these steroids effect everyones body differently. I ran the one for 4 weeks a while back and had nothing but a GREAT overall experience. Strength went way up, body fat went down, and i overall felt like a monster on it, with ZERO sides.

Also, for the guy whos determined that im adding The One to gain weight: It's actually being used more for hardening/muscle maturity. I'm not expecting huge mass gains from it, and im hoping maybe it will keep me dry. I see where youre coming from though, and i appreciate your concern... however, i dont think im 'crossing the line'. I think im somewhere in the grey zone, lol. BUT, i WONT be drinking on cycle, and ill be running all proper support supps and a proper PCT. 7 weeks of methyls when done 'responsibly', in my opinion, is doable.

If i change ANYTHING about this cycle, itll be chopping off a week of M-drol and X-tren and just running it for 6 weeks total.

Oh - and getting back on topic. i edited my support supps..... That is what ill be running. I've also read taking Vitex & p5p is a good idea while on 'tren' type orals. Thoughts?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I would use the sd/pro dien first, as that will be your initial mass/strength builder, with the methyl pro-dht/pro dien second as your hardner while you continue to increase strength.

i def wouldn't use the form. maybe save that for pct.

for the derm, im on the fence, as it will be good to prevent lethargy, help keep your libido, and possibly add size.

i just worry about it adding estrogen into the mix, but this will depend on how the conversions go in your body, which one cant tell until they start using it.

all in all, it could be good, just keep the dosage moderate. just enough to do the job.
I wouldnt use Form during pct..... I'll be using 2nd gear, which contains 6-bromo, and thatll be my AI.

UKStrength

I don't think the Formestaneis a particularly great addition as the cycle will already be pretty dry from two non-aromatising compounds. The Dermacrine is a nice addition :) anyone else thinking of using this protocol with their cycles should definitely check out this thread: Click HERE

If there's anything to change, I'd agree with XpBaller keeping the overall cycle to 6 weeks if probably wiser and possibly dropping The One to save for a future cycle.

PCT looks good too mate :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first off holy crap taht is one serious cyckle, three stroing PH's right there,
fadd Liver Juice to protect your liver and consider fron tloading it,
i dont think formestane would do oyu much good, may need some Sustain alpha or soemthing else to boost libido on cycle, so look into that one,
watch your stims as you BP may be through the roof with the tren and Superdrol

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Just letting everyone know I decided against this. I'll be selling my entire PH stash to my buddy and going with injectables instead.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just letting everyone know I decided against this. I'll be selling my entire PH stash to my buddy and going with injectables instead.
well, thats not the best idea either. save the good orals for when you need to kick start your cycle.

sd,
hd,
phera
epi

the rest you dont need.