a silly idea (finaderm)

JrzyJuiceGuy

Awards
Alright, i've done a few steroid cycles in the past, my avorite cutting cycle being test prop/fina but i hate the ed injections with a passion, i came across finaderm and I am thinking about doing some test prop with fina. . .has anyone used this if so with what results, i understand they probably won't be at all comparable to injections, but a boost would be nice! Thanks for the help!

size

Awards
  • Established
Majority of the members here, myself included, feel that the product is grossly overestimating its absorption.

Post some links to feedback.

JrzyJuiceGuy

Awards
what about dsmo is that even worth it, i just would prefer with having a little guy in the house now not to have needles if possible. . .

size

Awards
  • Established
Use Tgel. available from the board sponsor. Many people like it.

However, using test prop as a transdermal is not wise. You want to have only the base compound when using/making a transdermal.

JrzyJuiceGuy

Awards
so i should go with just testosterone powder then? Anyone know where I can get either accurate absobortion rates so i can figure this out?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i wish that any one test the finaderm stuff

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i wish that any one test the finaderm stuff
I don't think anyone creadable is going to waste the money. They made so many ortragous claims that it is hard to believe there is any truth to what they say. I'm not going to rehash it here as there are threads with all the argruements posted but no one who has been blindside with bullshit will rush out to try a product. They have been, sence the start, there own worst enemies.

canadaguy

Awards
I don't think anyone creadable is going to waste the money. They made so many ortragous claims that it is hard to believe there is any truth to what they say. I'm not going to rehash it here as there are threads with all the argruements posted but no one who has been blindside with bullshit will rush out to try a product. They have been, sence the start, there own worst enemies.
I couldn't agree with you more!!!!

JrzyJuiceGuy

Awards
it definatly is way to good sounding to be true i agre 100%. .. so would you guys suggest staying with the tried and proven tgel?

Your Endo

Awards
interesting

Oh boy I haven’t seen the light of this board in months! Always a good board to visit, but Meso is my home.

Anyway, Finaderm is the most "unaccredited best TDS available". I don’t mean that lightly as the results of 12gms of testosterone base could never seem more amazing (and easy to use) than when they are combined with this 'finaderm' formula.

Well here is what you have been waiting for folks...

There are going to be 8 guys from meso who are going to test & review the finaderm product. They will each receive one 8oz bottle with 6gm of testosterone base. They will use the TDS twice a day at any dosage and any combination of AAS's and ancillaries they choose. They will openly post their results, positive & negative feedback, ect.

Only catch is that they don’t know its the "finaderm" solution... so lets not use that name anymore. ;-)

The product is re-sold by Endocrine_Supply (meso source) and it is called TDS-288... not finaderm.

If you guys are interested in seeing the "Test Results" I can post a link here when it starts (next week). -Your Endo
:)

size

Awards
  • Established
I keep getting pm's about this but I never see any responses.

flexster

Awards
slap some dmso on your skin wait 5 to 10minutes then put on some t-gel with the fina/test. This should help the absorption rate, atleast according to bigcat.