Cutting with M-drol

rubbermonkey

Awards
I am a long ways away from my next cycle. However, I am going to be doing a cut next. I am currently on a Halo cycle. I know most people say take Halo for cutting, etc..
However, has anyone ever done a superdrol cut? I have exactly enough superdrol for 3 weeks at 20mg.

I am currently at about 15-16%bf, and am wanting to get to 12-13. I figure, assuming I can beat the sides of superdrol (larthagic), I can do a pretty intense diet of 60g Carbs/ 300g protein/ 40g fat, 1 hr cardio, + normal my normal lifting schedule (2on1off,3on,1off) and reach my goal without losing muscle.

Any thoughts?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
you can cut with any steroid. arnold used to cut with dbol and deca. all depends on diet and training.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Check out some of Unrealmachine's logs. I believe he has used it to cut and saw great results.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lethargy may be a problem, but mdrol for me is AMAZING for hardness and strength. should work quite well on a cut

Stevensavage

Awards
IMO you will love it i lost mad weight in a week off m-drol. Just make sure you keep your calories low, diet clean, and cardio high and you loose tons of lbs.

rubbermonkey

Awards
IMO you will love it i lost mad weight in a week off m-drol. Just make sure you keep your calories low, diet clean, and cardio high and you loose tons of lbs.
did you maintain strength?