s this enough for my low cycle?

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
I am 20, 195lb, 6 feet and i have been lifting for only 4 years.
I am looking at giving m1t a low cycle and it would look like this:

Week 1: 10mg m1t per day
-Zeus 5 pills per day ( 2 pre & 3 post )
-Superpump250
-Milk Thistle
-Glutamine
-Whey
-Weight Gainer

Week 2: OFF m1t
-Superpump250
-Milk Thistle
-Glutamine
-Whey
-Weight Gainer

Week 3: 10mg m1t per day
-Superpump250
-Milk Thistle
-Glutamine
-Whey
-Weight Gainer
...continue week 4 the same as week 2 and not go back to m1t.

This is a low cycle compare to those who do 20mg for 2 weeks imo. I am wondering if Zeus will do the job to keep my libido / sex drive the same as it is now while i am on m1t. And lets not forget about my test levels. Does this look safe with out nolva and 4-ad?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i don't like this one bit. take it from someone who started using stuff like this when he was 18. wait another year or two dude. and honestly if you are going to do it, m1t is a horrible first choice. stuff is poison even at 10mgs. and jsut ur whole set up is just wrong also. on 1 week off another, then back on? where are you doing your research? i would read alot more over the next couple months before you decide to do anything.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
^^^^Agreeing with Bigpopa^^^^^

Stay away from the M1T for your first run and you need to do a lot more research.

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
^^^^Agreeing with Bigpopa^^^^^

Stay away from the M1T for your first run and you need to do a lot more research.
A normal m1t cycle would be 2 weeks on with 4-AD, 1 off. And 2 weeks on again. I just want to keep it as low as possible. How about 5mg or 10 mg for 2 weeks on, 1 off. and 10 for last 2 weeks?

Week 1 & 2:
5mg m1t
milk thistle
4-ad
Zeus Fusion

Week 3 off

Week 4 % 5:
10mg m1t
4-ad
milk thistle
Zeus Fusion

PCT: Zeus & Nolva & Liver Care? Can you modify it or help me build a low cycle?

Last edited:
gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Again I wouldn't run that for your first time. Try h-drol or Epi if you are going to do anything. I would defn wait another year or two first though. I know it isn't what you want to hear but its the truth.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
For your first time you should run it solo. You will see nice gains from each of them alone.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
first time you stack nothing. u do one compound. that's it. do some research on those and pick the best one for your goals. it's a marathon, not a sprint buddy.

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
For your first time you should run it solo. You will see nice gains from each of them alone.
I am sure i will get my hands on one of those on Thursday. Do i have to worry about any side effects? Libido and hairloss are my main concerns. I gave Novedex XT a 2 week cycle and it gave me ****ty sleep and it killed my libido..

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am sure i will get my hands on one of those on Thursday. Do i have to worry about any side effects? Libido and hairloss are my main concerns.
Your best bet is to use the search function and check out some people logs. Design your cycle after you have done a ton of research. You should know everything to know about a compound before you run it such as half life, sides, gains etc. After you have done that post up your cycle and we will help you critique it.

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
first time you stack nothing. u do one compound. that's it. do some research on those and pick the best one for your goals. it's a marathon, not a sprint buddy.
Yah man i understand, thats why i ask before doing anything. I will learn more as i go until i am ready

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
Your best bet is to use the search function and check out some people logs. Design your cycle after you have done a ton of research. You should know everything to know about a compound before you run it such as half life, sides, gains etc. After you have done that post up your cycle and we will help you critique it.
Sounds good. Thanks

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Thanks
:cheers: to you being responsible. Its more common than not for people to argue with us over this stuff when we don't tell them what they want to hear. We will support you the best we can and best of luck to you.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
jsut make sure you do a ton of searching. search for logs, reviews everything you can find. even make threads about these compounds. i knwo i've used both of them. lots of people have. this way you can see what people think of it, sides they had, gains, their cycle layout and some critiquing. its a huge learning process, something you should not jump in, using something very harsh, like you were going to with M1T.

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
Well i am thinking about deciding it to play safe. I am finishing my Tribulus tomorrow. I was thinking that i will run Fusion Zeus first starting Thursday. After Zeus i will move my way onto H-Drol. Would i need a break between zeus and hdrol?

D

dpfisher

Why not save the test booster for PCT? Not that I'm trying to push you into steroids sooner but if you're hellbent on it do a normal cycle.

Dee11

Dee11

Awards
Ok, i have Zeus and Novedex Xt infront of me. I just ordered Epi and it should be here in 6 days. Can someone set up a cycle of Epi for me? I rather stay away from Novedex xt, **** kills my woodie. Use Zeus as PCT or during?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
-if your running h-drol you should strongly consider getting a serm. (nolvadex is not novedex xt) i hope that wasnt news...
-If your doing epi, deff get a SERM
-Deff save your supplements and test boosters for your pct. You mind as well go clean for weeks prior to your cycle, and use them afterwards to maintain strength and solidify your gains.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Your responses to preoples reccomendations shows you are no where near ready to use, it appears you are too impatint...enjoy your high natural hormone levels while you can, you can step up to gear when you have seen many more moons

D

dpfisher

Your responses to preoples reccomendations shows you are no where near ready to use, it appears you are too impatint...enjoy your high natural hormone levels while you can, you can step up to gear when you have seen many more moons
Agreed and I did not mean run your test booster AS a PCT, just in addition.