HM Gears M4ohn

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I havent tried it with grain alcohol and i dont think i will. I know it works in peg400 and i know it works in olive oil. So i dont see teh need for trying to get it to work in something else when you can get either one of those easily.

My guess is that it will work, i dont know if it will work at 5mgs but since you are just drinking the solution anyway there isnt a huge need for it to be 5mg/ml. Peg is good for a few years. I know cottonseed oil is good for atleast 24months in regular storage, so I am sure it would work in that oil as well.

I am trying something new this weekend to see if I can get it to be stable at 10mgs/ml, so maybe ill have more info then. But until then just make a 2mg/ml solution and drink 3-4 mls per day.

2. This is great info. The olive oil sounds perfect. I am assuming you are suggesting the 2mg/ml becasue it stays suspended (or it dissolves) at that rate better than at a higher rate of 5mg/ml.
    Can't wait to hear about your study over the weekend.
    •   

3. well the 5mgs in oil is stable, cottonseed oil may work a little better then olive oil but i tried olive oil because it is easy to obtain. most people would need to order cottonseed oil.

I hope i have enough time over teh weekend to get to it if not i will try it out next week.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    You can use Everclear, but I did a 2mg per ml solution, baked and shaked it for over two hours, and it still seperated.

It's still potent, but M4OHN is not really soluable in Ethanol.

I just did 1 gram w/o any problem in 200ml of bacardi 151. I bet I could even get more in there, it dissolved w/o even heating it. We'll see if any settles out.. but it seems fine.

5. bacardi, as in the alcaholic beverage?? lol that would be the best tasting mix yet.
    •   

6. Im telling you guys, if you want the cheapest easiest way of doing it, go with olive oil. I have had a 5.5mg/ml bottle sitting on my desk for about 4 weeks with no problems.

7. Hey Sledge, Im just wondering if that thing on your site where you fill out the form and it sends you guys an email works, because I have heard of sites having problems with those. Not impaitent about you responding, just makin sure that it actully works.

Thanks

Grant

8. No i dont think it works. I have yet to get one of those emails. just email me directly or pm me.

9. I did 2mg per ml of it in olive oil. It dissolved pretty well, just have some slight grit at the bottom, almost like a very small amount is in suspension, I just shake and draw it out

10. Quote Originally Posted by fatty
    I did 2mg per ml of it in olive oil. It dissolved pretty well, just have some slight grit at the bottom, almost like a very small amount is in suspension, I just shake and draw it out

Try heating in the oven for 45 mins at low heat.. Like 200F maybe?

I got a gram of it in 151 5mg/ml

and another gram in olive oil at 5mg/ml.. I had to bake it to go in though.

I hate the taste of straight olive oil!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    No i dont think it works. I have yet to get one of those emails. just email me directly or pm me.
    pm sent
    Last edited by Grant; 06-07-2004 at 10:51 PM.
  12. rnrkennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Im telling you guys, if you want the cheapest easiest way of doing it, go with olive oil. I have had a 5.5mg/ml bottle sitting on my desk for about 4 weeks with no problems.
    I'm going to make my M4OHN and M-Dien homebrews with high-oleic safflower oil (since it should be more stable than olive oil). See any problems with that?

13. Sledge- are you done w/ the premixed oils? I'd love some 1Test cyp!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HM GEAR
    By anadrol75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 03:17 PM
  2. HM Gear cycle
    By justinlarged in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2004, 02:50 PM
  3. Red flushing of the skin after using HM Gear
    By justinlarged in forum Anabolics