HM Gears M4ohn

longtom74

Awards
HM gear is now selling M4ohn. At double the price of Sledge! Well We should all be thankful for the Hammer.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I hope they had it tested to be 17a-4ohn, as Custom can tell you not everything you get is really what you bought.

tenn0titan

Awards
HM Gear
90 Capsules 5mg Each Capsules $69
450mg total $69

Designer Supplements (Who I love)
50ml 2mg Each ml $35
100mg total $35

If you double Designers you still get 250mg more from HM Gear. Am I lost...I don't see how "Their stuff is outrageously expensive". Someone plz help me out. I hate liquid prohormones so this is why I was thinking of buy from HM Gear.

Peace

TT

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
jeez...

imo, even the liquid stuff is expensive when sledge will also sell the powder to you.

it's not frigging difficult to make one's own liquid.

powder is BY FAR the best deal, in general for these PH's

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm... they also claim that 4OHT is not only non-supressive, but actually increases HPTA activity.

From the website "Plus, if that isn't enough, it even has HPTA regenerative qualities. This means, when used alone, you will see and INCREASE in HPTA activity while regular testosterone decreases HPTA and shuts you down and makes your testicles shrink. There is NO testicular shrinkage with our Testosterone-OH™ compound (no more "raisin nuts" for you!)

One last benefit to keep in mind ... with the use of Testosterone-OH™, you will NOT need any of the "anti" drugs such as Arimidex, Femara, Proscar, Dutasteride, Nolvadex, Clomid, etc. This saves you hundreds of dollar each cycle ... which can easily add up to thousands saved in the course of a year. This is a HUGE benefit
"

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sledge's MOHN is far cheaper than that if you buy raw powder.

1000mg = $35

tenn0titan

Awards
but dosing the powder is not easy. what would you do with the powder?

Peace

TT

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well all you have to do if you dont have a scale is get 200ml of PG (or whatever your carrier is ) and put the gram in... that would give you 5mg/ml....

Hmgear does have quality products.... as for their claim that 4oht has regenerative qualities as far as HPTA goes...... this is heavily disputed but their is literature to back this up, real world results however may differ, Im not sure what to make of it yet....

NattyNow

Awards
but dosing the powder is not easy. what would you do with the powder?

look, dosing is incredibly easy. get 200ml of golden grain 195 proof alcohol, disolve 2 grams of powder in it. put alot of saltines on a baking tray, shake bottle and use syringe to evenly apply .5cc onto each cracker, let sit for an hour so most of the alch vapors are out (if you don't, fire could result) and then bake at about 150 degrees for several hours to really dry all the alcohol out. this will leave you with 5mg of whatever on each cracker.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...M4OHN saltines hmmmm.....interesting. I've never tried baking my own anabolic crackers. ;)
Do you think baking them that long would degradate or change the compound at all?

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
Bump! Does anyone have any experience with their products, specifically Oxanavar and Testosterone-OH??

size

Awards
  • Established
Bump! Does anyone have any experience with their products, specifically Oxanavar and Testosterone-OH??

Buy me some and I will report back to you.
I believe that it is a quality product.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
"No progestin activity or conversion to progesterone. 19-Nor compounds such as Deca Durabolin and Trenbolone tend to increase progestin activity. Oxanavar actually possesses a minor anti-progestin quality and therefore, none of the sexual side-effects."

I have NEVER heard this before. Would love to see the ref. for that statement.

I have been playing around with the dosing and plan on making a stronger mg/ml version in the next week or so. but the main reason the liquid is more xpensive is it is much easier and far less time consuming for me to just package all the powders instead of the liquids.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe they should use the term "less pregestin type sides" istead of none whatesoever.... there are a few things in the literature that point that this may be possible... and it defiently will be reduced, we wont know until some people run it and get some tests done....

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Sledge, what happened to the Peg400? I went to order some powder M-4ohn and Peg400 and it's not listed on your site...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Golden grain is a strong liquor...maybe the strongest out there. 195 proof = 97.5% alcohol

slewdem

Awards
Originally Posted by NattyNow
get 200ml of golden grain 195 proof alcohol

so has anyone tried this?

i have a 1gm packet just waiting for a solution..

maraxus

Awards
Originally Posted by NattyNow
get 200ml of golden grain 195 proof alcohol

So has anyone tried this?

I have a 1gm packet just waiting for a solution..
This makes and incredibly cheap and effective cycle. 1000 mg of M4ohn ($35), bottle of Golden Grain ($10). Mix 1000mg into 200 ml for a 5mg/ml solution that lasts 200 days at 5mg/day, each cycle is about 28 days (4 weeks) gives you 7 cycles. Thats about $6.50 per cycle! :D Even if you double it to 10mg per day its still only $13 per cycle.
I wonder how long you can store this.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
This makes and incredibly cheap and effective cycle. 1000 mg of M4ohn ($35), bottle of Golden Grain ($10). Mix 1000mg into 200 ml for a 5mg/ml solution that lasts 200 days at 5mg/day, each cycle is about 28 days (4 weeks) gives you 7 cycles. Thats about $6.50 per cycle! :D Even if you double it to 10mg per day its still only $13 per cycle.
I wonder how long you can store this.
If you were to do the above do you just mix the two (alcohol and M-4ohn) and heat on the stove in a pot of water for 30-45 minutes?

And I've got an additional idiotic question...what kind of bottle/container are you guys using for this?

slewdem

Awards
If you were to do the above do you just mix the two (alcohol and M-4ohn) and heat on the stove in a pot of water for 30-45 minutes?

And I've got an additional idiotic question...what kind of bottle/container are you guys using for this?
the question remains though..

does this formula work?

sledge?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I havent tried it with grain alcohol and i dont think i will. I know it works in peg400 and i know it works in olive oil. So i dont see teh need for trying to get it to work in something else when you can get either one of those easily.

My guess is that it will work, i dont know if it will work at 5mgs but since you are just drinking the solution anyway there isnt a huge need for it to be 5mg/ml. Peg is good for a few years. I know cottonseed oil is good for atleast 24months in regular storage, so I am sure it would work in that oil as well.

I am trying something new this weekend to see if I can get it to be stable at 10mgs/ml, so maybe ill have more info then. But until then just make a 2mg/ml solution and drink 3-4 mls per day.

maraxus

Awards
This is great info. The olive oil sounds perfect. I am assuming you are suggesting the 2mg/ml becasue it stays suspended (or it dissolves) at that rate better than at a higher rate of 5mg/ml.
Can't wait to hear about your study over the weekend.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
well the 5mgs in oil is stable, cottonseed oil may work a little better then olive oil but i tried olive oil because it is easy to obtain. most people would need to order cottonseed oil.

I hope i have enough time over teh weekend to get to it if not i will try it out next week.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
You can use Everclear, but I did a 2mg per ml solution, baked and shaked it for over two hours, and it still seperated.

It's still potent, but M4OHN is not really soluable in Ethanol.

I just did 1 gram w/o any problem in 200ml of bacardi 151. I bet I could even get more in there, it dissolved w/o even heating it. We'll see if any settles out.. but it seems fine.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
bacardi, as in the alcaholic beverage?? lol that would be the best tasting mix yet. :)

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Im telling you guys, if you want the cheapest easiest way of doing it, go with olive oil. I have had a 5.5mg/ml bottle sitting on my desk for about 4 weeks with no problems.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hey Sledge, Im just wondering if that thing on your site where you fill out the form and it sends you guys an email works, because I have heard of sites having problems with those. Not impaitent about you responding, just makin sure that it actully works.

Thanks

Grant

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No i dont think it works. I have yet to get one of those emails. just email me directly or pm me.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I did 2mg per ml of it in olive oil. It dissolved pretty well, just have some slight grit at the bottom, almost like a very small amount is in suspension, I just shake and draw it out

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I did 2mg per ml of it in olive oil. It dissolved pretty well, just have some slight grit at the bottom, almost like a very small amount is in suspension, I just shake and draw it out

Try heating in the oven for 45 mins at low heat.. Like 200F maybe?

I got a gram of it in 151 5mg/ml

and another gram in olive oil at 5mg/ml.. I had to bake it to go in though.

I hate the taste of straight olive oil!!!!

rnrkennedy

Im telling you guys, if you want the cheapest easiest way of doing it, go with olive oil. I have had a 5.5mg/ml bottle sitting on my desk for about 4 weeks with no problems.
I'm going to make my M4OHN and M-Dien homebrews with high-oleic safflower oil (since it should be more stable than olive oil). See any problems with that?

Cactus

Awards
Sledge- are you done w/ the premixed oils? I'd love some 1Test cyp!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Matthersby Cycle Logs 21
JudoJosh General Chat 1
ambulldog General Chat 16
TheDempster PES 3
Richard Gears General Chat 18