First H Drol Cycle (in 4 weeks)

saintjames

Awards
I am not starting this until atleast 4 weeks, i just want to get everything in order.

This will be my first time using H Drol or any other PH. Just want some input on this. I have talked with many people who have taken H Drol, M Drol, and S Drol and this is what they have suggested me. I have been researching for over 3-4 months specifically on this and i have seen many different ways.

Cycle:
H Drol: 50/50/50/50
Taurine when needed
Cycle Support??

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10
Maybe a test booster
PCT Assist??

I have heard that cycle support and pct assist are not that needed when you have nolva as a pct. I want some input on that.

Also, i am on a test booster right now, pretty crappy and i havent noticed much. I have 2 weeks left on it, so i was thinking of getting off of it now and giving myself a full 4 weeks in between the two. Then i will use the rest of the test booster during my PCT, most likely taper off with it.

newbie2bb

1. ur going to need taurine. 6 to 9 grams is recommended
2. also fish oil caps 6 to 9 grams
3. water gallon and half or more

question what is the test booster.
alot of people use cycle support . i have not due to fact i have bought the vitamins myself .

vitamin C ....cause ur immune system is already shot hard core while on these so i would do some of this as well at least 5 grams. i do 9 but thats me also

GOOD Luck and when u get a log up and running let us know

saintjames

Awards
1. ur going to need taurine. 6 to 9 grams is recommended
2. also fish oil caps 6 to 9 grams
3. water gallon and half or more

question what is the test booster.
alot of people use cycle support . i have not due to fact i have bought the vitamins myself .

vitamin C ....cause ur immune system is already shot hard core while on these so i would do some of this as well at least 5 grams. i do 9 but thats me also

GOOD Luck and when u get a log up and running let us know
1. Yes i will be taking 3g of taurine twice a day.
2. I can easily start taking fish oil as well.
3. I drink a gallon everyday now, so i don't think a little extra will be a problem.

The test booster is Acitvate Xtreme. And i will be taking some kind of multi vitamin on this if it really is important, i usually get most of my vitamins from foods.

So is Nolva and 2 weeks of Activate Xtreme enough for a proper PCT?

I will set up a log in this section as soon as i start it up.

newbie2bb

actually was thinking about this last night and forgot to add it . BUY animal FLEx or a joint support orange triad. Either one should be staples in your routine just like whey protein is . so recap for those reading and learning

Basics of any stack

1. Water gallon or more
2. whey protein
3. Joint support - animal flex and orange triad both soild
4. cycle support or u can buy the vitamins independant . *liver and heart support
5. Tuarine
6. Vitamin C
7. Multi vitamin

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes nolva should be plenty for pct and the test booster might make the transition s little easier. I would def reccomend you extend your cycle. I have never used h drol
but alot of people report gains starting in week 3. It's such a mild compound I would do 50/50/75/75/75/75.

newbie2bb

heres so tips about the hdrol cycle as well

optimal cycle length with H-drol) cycle. It's even more unlikely that you'll see big shutdown and sides in a 4 week cycle. My advice would be given that it's your first cycle run it for 6 weeks at 50/50/50/50/50/50 and only consider upping the dosage if you begin to feel the effects wearing off at around week 3/4/5. Remember that higher dosages aren't necessarily better - especially on your first cycle as your receptors are clean - just listen to what your body is telling you. Typically you start making the best gains on Hdrol into the 3rd week (hence why I recommend a 6 week cycle length).

my buddy ran this . I have done Mdrol

also the suggestion of PCT ...
nolva, reversitol v2, and post cycle support

Week 1 Nolva 20mg
Week 2 Nolva 20mg
Week 3 Nolva 10mg and PCS 2am 2pm
Week 4 Nolva 10mg and PCS 2am 2pm

By this point more then likely you are recovered but continue as followed

Week5 PCS 2am 2pm
Week6 PCS 2am 2pm

good luck

****remember lesson number 1 ..always have ur PCT's lined up before ever starting a cycle thats the most important thing ***

any other questions feel free to ask and just remember eat heavy ! but clean use fit a day

Rack It

Awards
heres so tips about the hdrol cycle as well

optimal cycle length with H-drol) cycle. It's even more unlikely that you'll see big shutdown and sides in a 4 week cycle. My advice would be given that it's your first cycle run it for 6 weeks at 50/50/50/50/50/50 and only consider upping the dosage if you begin to feel the effects wearing off at around week 3/4/5. Remember that higher dosages aren't necessarily better - especially on your first cycle as your receptors are clean - just listen to what your body is telling you. Typically you start making the best gains on Hdrol into the 3rd week (hence why I recommend a 6 week cycle length).

my buddy ran this . I have done Mdrol

also the suggestion of PCT ...
nolva, reversitol v2, and post cycle support

Week 1 Nolva 20mg
Week 2 Nolva 20mg
Week 3 Nolva 10mg and PCS 2am 2pm
Week 4 Nolva 10mg and PCS 2am 2pm

By this point more then likely you are recovered but continue as followed

Week5 PCS 2am 2pm
Week6 PCS 2am 2pm

good luck

****remember lesson number 1 ..always have ur PCT's lined up before ever starting a cycle thats the most important thing ***

any other questions feel free to ask and just remember eat heavy ! but clean use fit a day
Not trying to hijack the thread, but could you shoot me some quick advice on my PCT and tell me how it looks?
I'm running a 6 week hdrol cycle, here's how PCT looks.

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Bioforge 4/4/3/....
AI PCS 2 caps 2x/day
Reduce XT Starting week 3

Do I even need PCS if I'm using bioforge?

philcav7

Awards
Dosage is up for argument. Some say anything less than 75mg is a waste, others say to run your first cycle at 50mg. 5-6 weeks truly seem like the way to go, most see no gains during the first 2 or 3 weeks. Running a 4 weeks cycle to have 1 week or so of gains seems like a waste to me, why put the body through distress for such a limited benefit?

Dropping the test booster and saving it for PCT seems like a decent idea.

Nolva is said to have some toxicity, I will be running MT during PCT because I have it.

During my research 50/75/75/75/75/75 followed by Nolva 20/20/10/10 seems to be the top choice and most common cycle.

I am on day 31 of my hdrol cyle (first PH cycle). Running Organ Shield, taurine, hawthorne berry, fish oil, multi V, and creatine during the cycle. PCT will be nolva and a bottle of Recycle.
I ran 50mg for the first four days, then bumped to 75mg for the remainder of the cycle(6 weeks). Pretty much no real adverse sides so far and was considering bumping it to 100mg

1st week felt nothing
2nd week lethargy kicked in, slight shut down began.
3rd week still tired but lifts and stamina in gym went up, slight acne, cramps/pumps in traps/delts while lifting
4th week same as week 3 but lifts were up a little more.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
ok ok ok....
-run it for 6 weeks, at 75mg weeks 3 and on. 50mg is a waste, its only purpose is to ease you into 75mg.

-Run nolva at 20mg for at least 3 weeks, then do 10mg week 4.

-either get cycle support, or buy all the ingredients separately. start it 2 weeks before h-drol, and run several weeks after pct.

- like newbie said, start an ai/test booster in week 3 of pct.

-youl be fine. gl

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I would argue that a SERM is not necessary on a 4 week H-Drol cycle.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I would argue that a SERM is not necessary on a 4 week H-Drol cycle.
that is deff a possibility. I recommended it with a 6 weeker though. Either way it is smarter to have one on hand, sometimes popping 10mg of nolva when you feel the need does a lot of help