S Roid...?

futuremmastar

Awards
Okay I'm new to all of this ProHormone business. I am currently sitting at about 170 and I want to maybe tack on about 5 pounds of muscle in the next two months or so. I am mainly focused on gaining strength! I talked to the local supplement guy and he said S roid was perfect for what I want to do. He said take S roid, then do a post cycle of some other product. What do you guys recommend to people new to hormones and new to everything about them including gyno prevention, and also any pre or post cycle supps needed to get out of the cycle with a clean gain. thanks a lot!

thapr3dat0r

Awards
S-Roid is a superdrol clone. F what the bro at the gym/supplement store said. It is a strong oral steroid. Not for beginners. Don't do it.

ronw2

Banned
Awards
This is definitly not for beginners. You told him you want to put on 5 lbs in the next 2 months and he recommends this to you? What an a@@ Probaly the PCT he recommended was junk too. Stay away from any pro-hormone for a long while. Lift hard eat big and clean..lots of protein. A great thing to take is Whey Protein, especially right after your workout. I like mine in a shake...frozen banana, blueberries and 1.5 scoops of whey with some skim milk....hmmmmm yummmmmm