Using USP Labs Powerfull in PCT?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting PCT for an h-drol cycle on Tuesday. I have a bottle of Powerfull laying around and I'm wondering if it would be a good addition to my PCT. I've already got a test booster, SERM, AI, support supps, etc. lined up. Just wondering if Powerfull would be helpful in PCT or if I should run it solo after PCT.

If you would run it during PCT how would you dose it on training/non-training days? I've seen people recommend up to 12 caps/day (90ct bottle won't last very long that way) but the directions say up to 6 caps/day.

TIA for any feedback.

jjsafari

Awards
depends. if you made good gains and are worrying about them going away id start it in the 2nd week of the pct thats usually when i notice my strength going down. powerfull is good stuff, the mechanics of it are simple though. but follow dosing instructions on it and only do 1 dose before bed on non workout days or you could get some low blood pressure in your legs

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd save it till after your cycle. That's just me though, I never like having too many things going on at the same time.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'd save it till after your cycle. That's just me though, I never like having too many things going on at the same time.
I was asking about using it during PCT not during my cycle.

Did you mean that you'd save it for after PCT rather than using it during PCT?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Yea I meant that, sorry.
I'm the same way. I don't like to run a bunch of stuff at the same time. But I made some good gains on this cycle and want to do everything possible to hold onto them.

I'm leaning towards using the Powerfull during PCT. I really don't believe in the product so wouldn't expect much from it if I ran it solo (and likewise probably not much to gain by running it in PCT). The claims they make are so absurd that it speaks volumes about the product.