PPlex at 40mg?

Darb77

Awards
Im runnin it at 30mg for 5 weeks.....currently in week 3 and was thinkin of bumpin it up to 40mg for the last two weeks. I am runnin this with XTren at 120mg. 5"8 200. Only sides thus far is some minor lethargy.

whatcha think?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty high man i ran pplex and p tren at
plex- 15 30 30 30 20 10
tren 0 0 30 60 90 60 30

and i experienced MAJOR libido loss...
dose ur Liver support and stuff real high cuz thats gonna be rough on your liver

vector18

vector18

Awards
So you did a 6 week cycle of pplex and almost 60mgs for the last 3 weeks? What did you take for liver support? What did your libido turn into? I did 20mgs of pplex for 3 weeks
and 40mg on my last week now and libido is not great. Also, I'm not happy with results. Should I have stacked it with tren? Since I'm 200lbs, should I have done 30 for the first 3 weeks instead of 20mg?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
So you did a 6 week cycle of pplex and almost 60mgs for the last 3 weeks? What did you take for liver support? What did your libido turn into? I did 20mgs of pplex for 3 weeks
and 40mg on my last week now and libido is not great. Also, I'm not happy with results. Should I have stacked it with tren? Since I'm 200lbs, should I have done 30 for the first 3 weeks instead of 20mg?
Stacking PPlex with Tren seems to be increasingly popular. Some say it's not a good move to do so though. Couple people here just ran it together and put on about 15 pounds a piece. Didn't care to run a SERM though, so yeah...

spadesofaces

Awards
saw loss of libido at 40mg as a standalone cycle, but it was only the last week and it came right back with PCT.

If you don't have any sides other than lethargy with that cycle then another 10mg of phera isn't gonna wreck you.

ronw2

Banned
Awards
Didn't do a SERM after stacking X-Tren and P-Plex???? That don't seem so smart

Darb77

Awards
I am running liver 52, Hawthorn Berry, Taurine, Multi Fish Oil. Really my libido isnt too bad. I am pretty suprised by this, I did a cycle of epi/xtren and I was shut down bad!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I bridged P-plex from M-drol and ran it at 40mg, and had slight back pumps. My libido was fine, too.

For support supps I take 1000mg milk thistle 3x a day, fish oil 3x a day, and Cycle Assist AM and PM as recommended.

I did epistane at 50mg for 2 weeks last year, and I don't think there's any need to go higher than 40 with epi or p-plex. M-drol I stay at 20mg max.....

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
4000mg a day of milk thistle? That seems a little overboard. But then again, you only have one liver.

Not at all... I've warned these people plenty of times, but oh well.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used Cycle Assist and 200-400mgs of SAMe while on cycle. I had not problem with libido on PP but i did on Trenadrol

Koryo1233

Awards
SERMS's are overrated, I only have them on hand in case I ever need them. It doesn't make sense to me to put that into your body if you don't have to.

ronw2

Banned
Awards
Well I am not saying SERMS are needed everytime. I myself have not had to use a SERM yet but I do have it on hand as everyone should. but I also havn't stacked P-Plex and X-tren either...just as stand alones these two are pretty potent IMO I have got tons of both on hand :) to many to use really. Maybe I should just start chewing them up like candy? lol jk

purelife1

if you can handle it go for it..i just finished my 5th week at 30mg was running it with trenx 90 mg..libido has been good so far but also running dermacrine and paravol so i think that kept me in check..the only real problems i had was joint pain..could barely walk the last 3 days..today is fist day i have not taken the p-plex and still very painfull..last night pain was so bad i turned down cooch so you know it hurt..havent been able to work out in 4 days either due to joint pain..feels like bone is rubbing bone and havent been able to eat for 2 days either which sucks and im down 3 lbs..going to try and finsih my last 6 days on tren but if this continues ill shut it down and go into PCT not worth staying on if i can train or eat...could be something else going on as i stated have no other major problems til the last 3 days

Stevensavage

Awards
if you can handle it go for it..i just finished my 5th week at 30mg was running it with trenx 90 mg..libido has been good so far but also running dermacrine and paravol so i think that kept me in check..the only real problems i had was joint pain..could barely walk the last 3 days..today is fist day i have not taken the p-plex and still very painfull..last night pain was so bad i turned down cooch so you know it hurt..havent been able to work out in 4 days either due to joint pain..feels like bone is rubbing bone and havent been able to eat for 2 days either which sucks and im down 3 lbs..going to try and finsih my last 6 days on tren but if this continues ill shut it down and go into PCT not worth staying on if i can train or eat...could be something else going on as i stated have no other major problems til the last 3 days
Sounds like you should extend that cycle some more and make sure to add in 40mg of M-drol for duretic effects. Most importaintly a shot of JD every other hour will keep you test levels sky hight through the last few days of your cycle~!

ronw2

Banned
Awards
I had similar issues while on X-tren....everything great until about the 4th week or 4.5 weeks in and then my joints begin to feel pain....once it starts...within a few days the pain is real bad. Of course by this time I am lifting pretty heavy. I upped my Glucosamine and chondrotin and msm before I even started the cycle...I am guessing the tren is drying me out....another thing to try is eating foods that have natural anti-inflamatory effects on the body. You can look it up. I don't want to suggest iburofen or anything because your liver is taking enough of a beating as it is while on cycle. The pain ranges from...forearm pain....elbow pain...sometimes shoulder pain...and of course the calf area...oh yea and sometimes back pain...LOL Man once I write it all down..it seems pretty bad. I also upped my Taurine intake to about 3 grams. I guess I could do more. Also I try to drink at least a gallon of water a day. If you have any other suggestions I am all ears.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Joint pain? Up the fish oil maybe. Could try cissus, not sure if that would be ok on cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I think Phera should be ran straight through at 40mg for the duration of your cycle. Anything else is a waste of time.

If you're having joint pain (as I did initially), try dosing 4g taurine per day. Worked great for me. I was also taking EFAs and Supercissus as well...but the pains didn't stop till i threw in the taurine.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Both fish oil and milk thistle are cheap, so why not?

And I also say up the fish oil to help the joint pain....works well for my knees in the cold weather (I'm old)

srobby90

Awards
SERMS's are overrated, I only have them on hand in case I ever need them. It doesn't make sense to me to put that into your body if you don't have to.
Pardon my incredulity but you would put liver toxic AAS into your body and then have reservations about using SERMs? That's like having cancer and saying "well chemo is some really nasty s**t I think I'd prefer to die."

IMO SERMs should be run for every cycle of anything no matter what the dosage because I would prefer shelling out $65 for them and not having tits, raisin sized testicles and the libido of a pre-pubescent girl. I mean people pay all kinds of money for this OTC PCT crap that hardly does anything when all they need is to spend the money for clomi+nolva and not have to worry.

Sorry but sometimes I just don't understand the logic that goes into some of these bonehead decisions.

ronw2

Banned
Awards
Could be people are just nervous about getting their hands on some a quality SERM. Do you just go on an online site and order?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pardon my incredulity but you would put liver toxic AAS into your body and then have reservations about using SERMs? That's like having cancer and saying "well chemo is some really nasty s**t I think I'd prefer to die."

IMO SERMs should be run for every cycle of anything no matter what the dosage because I would prefer shelling out $65 for them and not having tits, raisin sized testicles and the libido of a pre-pubescent girl. I mean people pay all kinds of money for this OTC PCT crap that hardly does anything when all they need is to spend the money for clomi+nolva and not have to worry.

Sorry but sometimes I just don't understand the logic that goes into some of these bonehead decisions.
well don't forget your serm can be liver toxic also so that doubles the stress on liver. Also not everyone has huge shrinkage or loss of libidio as you may have. May I ask how many cycles you have run with serm pct vs non serm pct?

srobby90

Awards
well don't forget your serm can be liver toxic also so that doubles the stress on liver. Also not everyone has huge shrinkage or loss of libidio as you may have. May I ask how many cycles you have run with serm pct vs non serm pct?
I've run two sdrol cycles both about a year apart with the same clomi+nolva PCT both times. I understand that some people can take these things and never run a proper PCT and be fine and dandy, but I'm one of those stickler for rules and I just think it's stupid to take risks.

As for being liver toxic it's not toxic but yes it is metabolized by the liver putting added stress but not comparable to that of the 17aa in oral steroids. The only real issues I have with SERMS are the emotional sides and visual blurring (though both seem to be caused by the high dose of clomid).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've run two sdrol cycles both about a year apart with the same clomi+nolva PCT both times. I understand that some people can take these things and never run a proper PCT and be fine and dandy, but I'm one of those stickler for rules and I just think it's stupid to take risks.

As for being liver toxic it's not toxic but yes it is metabolized by the liver putting added stress but not comparable to that of the 17aa in oral steroids. The only real issues I have with SERMS are the emotional sides and visual blurring (though both seem to be caused by the high dose of clomid).
I have to agree with you in it's not good to take risks. clomid is an old stand by i have used many times of the past 15 or so years but after you've done enough cycles and know how your body recovers and can tell the signs you can venture into other forms of PCT pretty safely. But having it on hand until you know how you'll react is always a safe bet.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I always use Nolva at 20,20,10,10 and have good luck with PCT.

Even after m-drol to p-plex bridges I don't go up to 40,40,20,20 like a lot of people recommend.

vector18

vector18

Awards
quick question for you guys, I finished my pplex and my wife threw my nolva in the garbage not knowing any idea what it was. Do you think a good natural test booster
and reversitol would be enough for pct?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
quick question for you guys, I finished my pplex and my wife threw my nolva in the garbage not knowing any idea what it was. Do you think a good natural test booster
You might be okay. Really comes down to the individual.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Had a couple guys over here run pplex/tren with an otc pct. They're ok right now, but it's no telling if they're shutdown. They really haven't lost much of their gains.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What you can get away with on PCT is luck of the draw, some people need it more than others. But I think it's difficult to gauge how shutdown you are if you're not getting bloodwork done so it's best to err on the side of safety... I use a SERM everytime.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
What you can get away with on PCT is luck of the draw, some people need it more than others. But I think it's difficult to gauge how shutdown you are if you're not getting bloodwork done so it's best to err on the side of safety... I use a SERM everytime.
Yeah it's always better safe than sorry. Didn't think you were posting anymore Unreal haven't seen you on the forums in about a minute.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'd order some more. And explain to her that you NEED it.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Restock my friend!!! Phera is a nice lil cycle with some great gains. . just need to make sure you provide the power to the lil guys so there are no issues!! each individual is different but you'd rather be safe than sorry my friend!

ronw2

Banned
Awards
You can buy P-Plex on ebay without any problems....trust me.......for being discontinued its sold at a decent price. 3 bottles for 100 even and that already includes ship costs. Not a bad deal since its getting harder and harder to get everyday. I guess this will be the last time to stock up. Other than this I can't seem to find it anywhere.