when did u start to see gains....

paul3371

Awards
I decided to try M1t after all this talk about it.... I have been on it for 6 days and have not seen any results. when did yours seem to hit? If i do a 2 on 2 off cycle it seems I will be gettin off it right when my gains are starting... btw i am 6'1 212lbs and about 14% bf... I have been on about 4 cycles off the transdermals usually with 5g. of 1 test and 5g of 4ad
thanks,
Paul

paul3371

Awards
yea I guess i could up the calories a litttle more

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What dosage are you at?

For me M1T works within 24 hours. I wake up the morning after the first dose looking more full. I usually gain at least 5 lbs the first week. I dose at 5mg but I'm only 180.

paul3371

Awards
What dosage are you at?

For me M1T works within 24 hours. I wake up the morning after the first dose looking more full. I usually gain at least 5 lbs the first week. I dose at 5mg but I'm only 180.
I'm taking 10 mg a day. 5 mg in the mornings then 5 mg 12 hours later at night

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Up your cals if thye aren't already. Also, if you are not experiencing any sides from the M1T, you may want to increase your cycle to 4 weeks. For me, it takes about 8-9 days before I begin to see any results. And that's also when my back cramps begin. On another note, I also stack my M1T with a 4AD trandermal.

There have been some who just didn't get anything out of M1T. You may be one of them.

There have been some talk about drinking grapefruit juice with their doses of methylated compounds. Check this link for the read...

http://www.designersupps.com/catalog/article_info.php?cArticlePath=6&articles_id=12

Best of luck to ya.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i took 20mg/ED and didn't notice much except for weight gain. i ran it as a cutter at 10mg for a week and got nothing. i upped to 20mg and gained 8lbs on a cutting cycle. i think it was water associated with the 4ad. but as far as strength goes, i didn't notice much at all

paul3371

Awards
the gains just hit today! last week i did 255lb on the bench with a rest pause set of 6,3,1 for a total of 10 reps. this week when i did it i got 10,5,4 for a total of 19 reps. the first set this week i beat the total of all 3 last week. although the gains took a week in a half to show up its worth it. I also gained about 10lbs too. btw i was tryin to keep my buddies that i work out with a secret i wasnt on anything, they didnt buy it

LIFTER23

Awards
I gained about 5lbs the first week, it all started coming around the 4th day. But the strength gains were seen the very first day, I took it SUnday night so it would be in my system for Mondays workout...

farmer

Awards
No need to flame me for saying this because I know everyone has their own opinion. This is mine. I think 2 week cycles are the craziest thing I've ever heard of. I can't ever remember anyone running any kind of steroid for only two weeks. I understand why some people came up with this idea, but just because weight gain slows does not mean the substance is not still working.

It takes time to build muscle with or without drugs and I can't get a two week cycle to make any sense whatsoever in my mind. I'm all for everybody doing his own thing, and if it works for you then by all means do it. But I can't possibly see how a two week cycle could get you much at all.

paul3371

Awards
I'm with you man i just started seeing my gains about a week into my cycle. I don't want to stop in 6 days when its just in full swing. I think I'm doing a whole month

creator

Awards
i agree bro-u need 4-6 weeks to gain even a few pounds of real musecle-ie not water.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think too many people think pure weight gain is the same as a 'gain' you don't have to be on anything if you bump your calories like most people do while on this to gain weight. Plus a weighing yourself inho is a bad way to judge. I gained from about week 2 to week 4 and continued to gain strength into my PCT so much so my joints weren't keeping up so I had to lower the weights and go for reps.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
would anyone recomend 3 on 2 off 3 on (as oppsosed to 2 on 2off 2 on ) so as to be on a lil longer , but then come off for the 2 weeks break as well ?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done both 4 weeks on and weeks off and two on and two off now. personally I won't go less than 4 weeks off anymore somply to let my body adjust your joints just don't keep up with the muscle and strength gains. Scientifically I don't know what you can or can't do but my personal experience is two on two off is too constant. i'm liking the 2 on 4 off approach myself...so far.