SD/Dermacrine and drug test

MacTruck33

Awards
Long story short the company I work for does security and one of our clients fired us but I am being hired back under a new company to work for them again...this involved being drug tested.

I havent done any recreational drugs but I am into day 6 of an M-Drol/Dermacrine bridge into E-Stane.

Ive only dosed the M-Drol at 10mg a day and have done 1 5 ml dose of dermacrine a day...should I be in the clear or not?

Ive heard that Methasterone is hard to detect and would require a specific test for gear in and of itself but I just want to make sure.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Im in the military and never failed a piss test for PS/PH...they have to test specifically for it. Youll be fine man

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost all employers to include most Gov't ones use the "SAMHSA 5", previously called the "NIDA-5" urine tests. Most never test for steroids unless there is a specific reason to, since it requires a completely separate and expensive test. The list below is what the SAMHSA 5/NIDA 5 tests for...

1. Cannabinoids (marijuana, hash)
2. Cocaine (cocaine, crack, benzoylecognine)
3. Amphetamines (amphetamines, methamphetamines, speed)
4. Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
5. Phencyclidine (PCP)

If they are testing specifically for steroids then they almost always start with testing your epitestosterone vs testosterone ratio. If these are out of normal ranges then they proceed to test for specific compounds.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^-- what he said, and the fact you aren't taking anything illegal.