21 yrs old and never used...considering short/basic cycle

hammerhead69

Awards
hey guys!

i am considering a short cycle, test prop, no other ancillaries, just the test for 6-8 weeks. I am 21 and have been seriously training/dieting for a couple years now, have seen amazing gains in that time, but for the last couple of months the gains (if any) have been painfully slow. alll the training and diet modifications work, but like i said, at the rate im going now im not going to be at my goal physiqe until im like 26 :/ I have tried "test booster" supps like bioforge, activate xtreme, etc with some very very mild results that def were not worth the money for the 8 week run.

i know age+AAS use is an area of huge concern so im looking for a legit answer. will a short cycle of test only, with proper PCT/estrogen control/etc cause me any serious issues? im sure its very dependent on the individual, but generally speaking would a properly done short/simple cycle really be "bad" for me at my age/experience?

brianG626

Awards
First off what are ur goals? Are you trying to bulk, lean up?

MethylFoth

Awards
it doesnt really matter what you goals are. Is it safe, and smart? you could. if you are as serious as you claim. eating, sleeping, rest, training. im 21 as well-22 in sep. i ran mdrol for three weeks with awesome gains; i have insurance so getting blood work was no issue for me, it all came back good after pct-and now six months later my wife is prego-so sperm count isnt low. im planning to run a series of '2 weekers' starting may 1st with test acetate, might add dbol. people on this board are very sceptical so i wouldnt really expect many around here to help you out with their bs two cents. google 2 weeker cycle and see what you find. research before you even take it serious to gear. but yes if you are as true/serious as you say, and know/understand side effects and risk. shoot for the stars. you 'could' run a cycle safely. expect the worst so you can prevent it, or at least catch it quick

hammerhead69

Awards
First off what are ur goals? Are you trying to bulk, lean up?
just continue adding muscle mass while staying lean. i have been making gains but i just want to "speed things up" for a bit with a quick/basic cycle.

hammerhead69

Awards
it doesnt really matter what you goals are. Is it safe, and smart? you could. if you are as serious as you claim. eating, sleeping, rest, training. im 21 as well-22 in sep. i ran mdrol for three weeks with awesome gains; i have insurance so getting blood work was no issue for me, it all came back good after pct-and now six months later my wife is prego-so sperm count isnt low. im planning to run a series of '2 weekers' starting may 1st with test acetate, might add dbol. people on this board are very sceptical so i wouldnt really expect many around here to help you out with their bs two cents. google 2 weeker cycle and see what you find. research before you even take it serious to gear. but yes if you are as true/serious as you say, and know/understand side effects and risk. shoot for the stars. you 'could' run a cycle safely. expect the worst so you can prevent it, or at least catch it quick
as far as knowing/understanding the risks...as long as you plan the cycle right, have all the necessary drugs/support supps, and monitor your bodies response...is there any real danger im missing here? i mean theres the obvious risk inherent with this kind of undertaking, but if your doing everything properlu there really should be very very little risk even at 21

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its not the individual cycles that are "bad", it the coming off ur first cycle and thinking "f uck, that cycle was awesome, im gonna run this one next...and then this one...and then this one...etc"

there is no "one" cycle

hammerhead69

Awards
its not the individual cycles that are "bad", it the coming off ur first cycle and thinking "f uck, that cycle was awesome, im gonna run this one next...and then this one...and then this one...etc"

there is no "one" cycle
i suppose there is that risk with any kind of drug.
I'm going to start a similar cycle in less than a month. Test-P with CEL's EQ-Plex, 8 weeks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/148550-test-prop-eq.html
nice brah, im sure its going to go great!

MethylFoth

Awards
-so if you know what you're dosing is and you have the serm and ai on hand, know what to look out for as far as sides, bla bla you're good to go. 21 or 43 either way sides are a risk. the main thing is you dont wanna stunt your balls too early, or screw your natty test levels. so if you understand the importants of that and how to run a successful pct, enjoy your time.